Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lookatmeknow!!

The fair in Longton is called the Longton Elk County Fair. You can't just say Elk County fair because both Howard and Longton hold fairs in the summer. During the year that the 4-H fair is in the town they call it the 4-H fair, like this year it is Howard Elk County 4-H fair, and Longton is called Longton Elk County Free Fair. I think that is how they do it. Might be wrong, but I enjoy both of the fairs!!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Catwoman

In other words, Angie...Just good ol' common sense at work...Gee.  Pretty simple stuff, Rosco...There ya go!

Wilma

Has anyone else noticed that Ross and Patriot have run out of anything new to say?  Just the same old thing over and over and over and over and over and my fingers are tired now.

thatsMRSc2u

Quote from: Wilma on July 08, 2011, 08:27:40 AM
Has anyone else noticed that Ross and Patriot have run out of anything new to say?  Just the same old thing over and over and over and over and over and my fingers are tired now.

yeah....over a month ago :P

Catwoman

It's been that way with them for quite awhile now... ::)...I rather liked Jefe's reference to Chicken Little...Fits that group perfectly! lol  And have you noticed...The belligerent tone has now become whiny, accusing everyone of being bullies because they can't plead their case in a sufficient enough manner to make it believable?  OMG... ::)...

thatsMRSc2u

gonna have to find a different dead horse I'm thinkin.

flintauqua

At 10:45 last night Ross posted calling me a bully.  At 5:17 this morning he was posting again, calling me a bully.  That's only 6 1/2 hours between posts.  I wonder how much of that was sleep.

Ross, I think you might need to get a little more sleep at night, you're getting very cranky.  :D

Oh, here's something Ross might find interesting.  Twenty-five years ago (give or take a few days) I and at least one current EK supporter were hauling square bales of hay off the land that now comprises Ross' little ranch-ette.

I've heard, and seen the evidence, that Ross' cows have an affinity for getting over onto the Santa Fe Lake side of the fence.  Maybe they like going for swims in the Lake on hot summer days, just like we did all those years ago.
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Diane Amberg

Uh oh, does that mean cow poop in the lake? Are the "no swimming" signs up?

Judy Harder

I think someone ought to hose them down. I have almost stopped reading their posts.

Have to sometime to read what the polite folk are talking about. Then I almost wish I had not.

Oh, this has been a "HOT summer. when I don't get enough sleep, I can get very cranky.
May be one reason my dog has moved to the floor...........LOL...nope the cement flooring is cooler than the bed.

Come cooler weather she will move back up with Mom.
Chill people....there is enough "Hot air" in Kansas
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Ross

Quote from: Judy Harder on July 08, 2011, 11:02:59 AM
I think someone ought to hose them down. I have almost stopped reading their posts.

I don't believe for one minute that you have stopped reading this thread or the posts.
See the truth is if you had I would not be responding to your post. So perhaps you should turn that hose on yourself IMHO
so you don't get caught in any more little white lies.

Also you could click the little note at te bottom of the notification e-mail that says
Unsubscribe to this topic by clicking here:
http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php?action=notify;topic=11780.0

Try to have a very plesant day and avoid the heat. And I am refering to the weather.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk