Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarhead

Quote from Patriot:
Just a side trip... Is there an active TEA Party group here in Elk County.  If not, maybe somebody should start a local chapter.

Any takers?
I don't know if there is or not Patriot, but I heard there were people in Moline & Howard talking about forming one. That was several months back and I haven't heard anymore about it, but that doesn't mean they aren't moving forward with it.

readyaimduck

ok so what happened to staying on topic?
From who are the members... to now tea baggers and starting a chapter?

LMAO.....now I am going to take MY meds!  I actually thought I was following the thought processess until now.

Actually, the way this country and counties are acting....I may want to follow the membership....IF
we actually know who are the followers!

ready or not

Patriot

Quote from: readyaimduck on June 21, 2011, 08:01:09 PM
ok so what happened to staying on topic?
From who are the members... to now tea baggers and starting a chapter?

Tea "baggers"?  Hmmmmm.  Are you really 'ready' to show those feathers?

Actually, TEA acts as a great fly repellant.  See how well it's working?

Unfortunately, reading tea leaves won't tell us why EK seems to need a county employee doing their grant work.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

srkruzich

Quote from: ELK@KC on June 21, 2011, 06:45:44 PM
Steve, you could be head of the Greenwood County Tea Party, with Headquarters in Piedmont. I can see the the rallys now, with you on the stage to show how much love there is in the party you could kiss your Goat on Stage.
Whats the problem?  YOu don't kiss your Goat? 

My goats are a hell of a lot better company than most people. :)   Lost her though a couple winters ago.  She was pregnant caught pneumonia from the cold and she died real quick.  Lost all her babies too she was almost due to kidd.   

Goats have awesome personalities and are highly intellegent.  Used to have one that would follow me everywhere, i never kept her penned up. she would come in and lay down and all the dogs would pile up next to her and take a sun nap. 

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Wilma

Is she doing grants for EK or for Elk County?  Seems to me that it is for the county since she reports to the county.  If she were doing it for EKLLC, she wouldn't need to report her progress to the county commissioners, would she?  You seem to be reaching here, trying to find something to criticize.  Or is it the county employee you are criticizing?  What's the matter?  Want her job, or something?  If you wanted a county job, why didn't you apply for the courthouse maintenance job?

readyaimduck

ok, bear with me:
based on all I have read I have seen an honest question asked, some diversions, snarky comments, comedic relief and my true comment is:

One poster put it that it is a "witch hunt" or a  a trial...which to me is an oxymoron.
Let's say for arguments sake that it is a trial for the Elk Konnected.  Then, since Ross started the question, it woould be up to he to prove it. 

Now, to use our English language as you all have so pontifically stated:
A trial:    as in a 'trial run'  imply an attempt to find out something or to find out about something. 

Then, this thread is not worth merit of answering.   
Not to say there is something 'fishy' in the drinking water.

just my Honest oponion.

feathers are now ready  lol

Patriot

Quote from: Wilma on June 21, 2011, 08:45:58 PM
Is she doing grants for EK or for Elk County?  Seems to me that it is for the county since she reports to the county.  If she were doing it for EKLLC, she wouldn't need to report her progress to the county commissioners, would she?

Grants obtained by the county that were earmarked and titled "Elk Konnected".  This was detailed earlier.  Sorry you missed it.

Sorry you missed the essence of question, too...

Why is the county paying someone to get county grants for EK use?  Why can't EK get their own grants?
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

kshillbillys

Wilma: I realize that with the onset of your years you probably don't remember from day to day and write yourself little notes as reminders. Did you not at any time, read Patriot's post, his resume more or less, on his life? And you want to give him a janitor job? How becoming of you! Intelligent doesn't even begin to describe this man!  Maybe with your past experience you could get a job working at Walmart. They do from time to time hire door greeters. Stop sucking the system dry with the money I am paying in to the government and start putting yourself out there are a useful figure in society. ---MR. KSH
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

readyaimduck

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk