Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

Okay. You keep asking "Who is your puppet master?" I am. I think I am. Maybe I am. I just don't know. Maybe I should go ask the Elk Konnected folks if they could do my thinking for me? Do you think they would?

What I really like about all this banter back and forth between everyone is this...It is keeping you off the streets at night and out of the bars. How about that?

readyaimduck

ok Wilma, please go ahead and tell Ross what he needs to know.  And good luck with driving Mr. Daisy and his thread!   ;D
I am off to clean house, unless I can find an Elk Konnected member/volunteer to take credit for it!   oh, crap....I did it again!

:-X

readyaimduck

Janet:   Choo-Choo-up the hill.  You can do it!   You can do it!   (plus you have a gun)   lmao
Go ahead (or "goat head"  when I was in the lumber industry talking on the walkie talkies) 
I think you can do it!  (Not to be used at home)  and no offense Janet.

Patriot

Quote from: Wilma on June 18, 2011, 12:56:07 PM
No one, and I mean, no one, tells me what to post, when to post or to do anything else.

Wilma,

Would you please reaffirm the above just once more.  It wasn't quite crystal clear to me.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Diane Amberg

Just concentrate on the swinging watch...Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. Let nothing distract you. Empty your mind.  Clear your thoughts.
 You will not think for yourself.
 You will accept only negative hypnotic subliminal suggestion from three males and one female.You will now be skeptical of everything you thought you knew about your friends and relatives. They will pretend to be your friends and then talk about what fools you are among themselves. They will try to embarrass you publicly. They are out to get you. They will knowingly make fools of you because only they know and speak the "truth." They will make you second guess every decision you will ever make again. They are loners and are not comfortable with anyone who is different from themselves.
You will now sleep until someone makes a positive encouraging comment about EK. or EK LLC. You will then awake refreshed and mad as can be.....and not know why. 8) ;D ;D ;D

Catwoman

LOL...Telling Wilma what to do??? lol...My...I feel somehow so refreshed...Hmmm...What a great nap! lol

readyaimduck

Quote[They are loners and are not comfortable with anyone who is different from themselves.
/quote]

That actually applies to most of Elk/Greenwood/Chatauqua and SEK.  (although, 95% of me is quite comfortable is who willing to discuss an issue without getting  .....what's the term?   ah.....biased.
Otherwise, thank you Dr. Diane.

readyaimduck

now I am off to take a nap.  Play nice folks!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk