Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Blind puppets followw blindly.
That also seem to accept abuses of the system and the lies that go with it.
Sometimes blind puppets or followers open their eyes.
Is it ignorance or arrogance is bliss?

We can pray for them.

Who steers the steering committee?

Patriot

Quote from: Wilma on June 17, 2011, 01:36:06 PM
Patriot, from your last post I take it that you still don't recognize answers when you see them. 

Pashaw!  Read that article again and tell me.... who are the 'we' who do this, that and thus 'n so?

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Will the puppet master please step forward.

Ross

I gotta ask again Does Elk Kopnnected have any ethics?

I was just wondering. Do you suppose Elk Konnected and their affiliates might do
The right, The ethical thing, The couth thing.
Concerning taking front page credit for the Elk County Summer Day Camp.

Wouldn't that be a positive step on their behalf?
After all they expound the positive.

How about an apology and a retraction on the front page just like the article
Claiming Elk Konnected Summer Day Camp.

I think that would be
The right thing, The ethical thing, The couth thing to do to set things right in a positive way.

Elk Konnected always says keep things positive, lets see if they mean it.
State something positive about Elk County on the front page.

Go Elk Konnected, lets see you grow the positive.

Ross

Is it that Elk Konnected is too small minded to apologize to Elk County?
The silence seems to afirm a posittive no for an apology.

Jo McDonald

Apologize for WHAT???????

Why don't the two -three- or ever how many of you that are "so concerned about Elk C. ~~~~~ haul your happy little selves up to Howard and see how much the youth are enjoying the day camp? 

I swear --- you are wearing everything SLICK with your constant bitching - if you have a legitimate  beef --- do the legal work and get the Hell out of Dodge.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

frawin

Quote from: Jo McDonald on June 17, 2011, 03:01:26 PM
Apologize for WHAT???????

Why don't the two -three- or ever how many of you that are "so concerned about Elk C. ~~~~~ haul your happy little selves up to Howard and see how much the youth are enjoying the day camp?  

I swear --- you are wearing everything SLICK with your constant bitching - if you have a legitimate  beef --- do the legal work and get the Hell out of Dodge.
WELL SAID Jo, as usual you get to the point. Everyone I have talked to feels that these two have taken over the Forum and hogged it long enough. If they want answers (which I don't think they want answers unless they are the ones they want to hear) then why don't they go to the people involved and stop their childish, rude posting of the same things over and over. I certainly don't blame the EK participants for ignoring them.

Catwoman

W. Gray

"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

redcliffsw

I can say that I like the stand these men are taking.

To make an impact on this country, it will have to start at the local level.  Or are you satisfied with the Obama policies and Elk Konnected?  Here you have local people linked to an ACORN type operation here.  Do you want your name associated with Elk Konnected?   

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk