Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on June 14, 2011, 08:16:49 PM
We have had this argument before, but for anyone new that is looking in:
And if we are going to continue this line of thought, I suggest a new thread!
If everything is so bogus why do you hang around here? If elk konnected is all that an a bag of peanuts you should not have to find this thread as a threat and have to defend elk konnected would you.

But hey, didn't elk konnected  abuse Elk County resoursces by:

Didn't Elk Konnected fraudulently abuse our Elk County Government web site until County Commissioner Liebos aunt called them on it.

Didn't Elk Konnected fraudulently abuse the Elk County Crisis phone system buy using it for their own purposes until a ruckus was raised.

Didn't Elk Konnected fraudulently claim to be sponsering the Elk County Summer Day Camp.
The Elk County Summer Day Camp was set straight at the Elk County Commissioners Meeting. When the commissioners admitted that our Elk County employee in the position of Economic Development and Youth Development applied for the grant and when it was admitted to that she is also running the program.

When asked of the county commissioners why Elk Konnected  is claiming credit for the Elk County Summer Day Camp, County Commissioner Hendricks asked, "What difference does it make who gets credit?" That question only required an answer of DUH. But I was polite. It was stated by me, that I am proud of this county and the work our employee had done in setting the Elk County Summer Day Camp. Odds are you won't read any of it in the minutes of the meeting because two board members are admitted supporters of Elk Konnected. I believe they have misguided loyalties, that's my opinion and I stand by it.

I believe if our elected officials wish to be a Booster Club for people that abuse our County Resources they should at least show a bit of discreation and not do it during the County Commissioners meetings. Or wait a minute are they by chance registered members of
Elk Konnected?

How about the County Commissioner that claims to be the founder of elk konnected. She wrote a letter slamming at least one of our Elk County Communities and wrote another letter as a third person praising herself as Elk Kopnnected. Where are the ethics of Elk Konnected?

Elk Konnected seems only to have came up with the same old ideas and to have copied events that have gone on for years with in the different communities, nothing new, nothing innovative.

Who are these people, the registered members of elk konnected?

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on June 14, 2011, 09:13:49 PM
Mr. FW Ross,

Just what are you insinuating here - "I would not trust being in private with her"?
I don't believe there is an FW Ross on this thread.
But what are you insuating that he isi nsuating???  :D
Who is the her?

Who are the elk konnected, LLC registered members?

Ross

Quote from: Wilma on June 14, 2011, 08:45:05 PM
Do you have any proof that our commissioners are dishonest?  Remember, no proof has been presented on this thread.
Wilma dishonest in what way, dishonest of what?

Who are the registered members of Elk Konnected?[/b]

flintauqua

Ross, if you are going to quote me, then do so in context.  The last quote you posted (in reply 1033, also quoted out of context in reply 1031) is the first and last line of a response (reply 1011) to skruzich after he changed the subject to a discussion of what he felt is the definition of progressive thought, which is ancillary to this thread.

Yet another nice try at deflecting by using selective interpretation and context. ...

Oh, and sorry I got your first initial wrong, Mr. Lloyd Wayne Ross.  And just why did you say "I would not trust being in private with her"?  And everyone here knows who the 'her' is, especially you since it came from your post.

Yet another deflection.
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

flintauqua

Quote from: Ross on June 15, 2011, 05:21:07 AM
Wilma dishonest in what way, dishonest of what

You're the one claiming they are dishonest, not Wilma.

Guess we've gone from attack, attack, attack to delfect, deflect, deflect.  Sad, just sad.

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on June 14, 2011, 07:20:18 PM
You do not seek answers!  Plain and simple.  You seek only to continue a smear campaign against anyone associated with Elk Konnected in any capacity.  You have attacked singularly and as a group the very people who are trying their darndest to give Elk County and the surrounding area a better future.  You have attacked their methods, you have attacked their motives, you have attacked their heritage.

Attack, attack, attack!

You've been given answers.  You have been told where you can find answers.  You don't like the answers you have received because they do not match your preconceived, narrow-minded viewpoint that any progressive change is bad and must be attacked!

Attack, attack, attack!

Give me a break. If you actually feel that way, why do you continue to support this therad?
You are excused and may exit any time you wish.

Who are the actual registered members of elk konnected?

Ross

Quote from: greatguns on June 14, 2011, 09:23:30 PM
Ross, are you a follower, a leader, or just full of yourself?
I'm full of bull sh^t and I know it. But never a follower. What are you full of?

flintauqua

Quote from: Ross on June 15, 2011, 05:29:51 AM
Give me a break. If you actually feel that way, why do you continue to support this therad?
You are excused and may exit any time you wish.

From a readily available definition of character assasination:

"In practice, character assassination may involve doublespeak, spreading of rumors, innuendo or deliberate misinformation on topics relating to the subject's morals, integrity, and reputation. It may involve spinning information that is technically true, but that is presented in a misleading manner or is presented without the necessary context. For example, it might be said that a person refused to pay any income tax during a specific year, without saying that no tax was actually owed due to the person having no income that year, or that a person was sacked from a firm, even though he may have been made redundant through no fault of his own, rather than being terminated for cause."

My desire is that this smear campaign against the honest, hard-working, forward-thinking citizens that are associated with Elk Konnected in various capacities would come to an end so that all of the people involved (on all sides) could get on with their lives, doing productive things for themselves and others, instead of wasting so much time, energy and spirit on something so absurdly petty and crass.

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on June 15, 2011, 05:24:23 AM
Ross, if you are going to quote me, then do so in context.  The last quote you posted (in reply 1033) is the first and last line of a response (reply 1011) to skruzich after he changed the subject to a discussion of what he felt is the definition of progressive thought, which is ancillary to this thread.

Yet another nice try at deflecting by using selective interpretation and context. ...

Oh, and sorry I got your first initial wrong, Mr. Lloyd Wayne Ross.  And just why did you say "I would not trust being in private with her"?  And everyone here knows who the 'her' is, especially you since it came from your post.

Yet another deflection.

Your first paragraph above insinuates you are giving orders on an open forum, you don't have the right to give orders to anyone on this forum do you? I know I don't. So I'm asking you please try to be polite and say please? Your interpretation is I quoted you out of context. I apologize even though I don't believe it is necessary. Any one can click on the "Quote from"  and go directly to the quote.

You tickle me. Funny, funny.
You ask,  And just why did you say ""I would not trust being in private with her"? " .
Because I can.
Because I am afforded that privilege by the owners of this web site.
Because I am entitled to my opinion.
Because the Constitution of the United States Of America says I can.

Just as it's your right to make whatever you wish of it.
What is your point? What do you think it means?
What are you insinuating?
What, what, what?

Who are the registered members of elk konnected, LLC?

flintauqua

Deflect, deflect, deflect.

Who's the one not answering simple questions now?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk