Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flintauqua

You do not seek answers!  Plain and simple.  You seek only to continue a smear campaign against anyone associated with Elk Konnected in any capacity.  You have attacked singularly and as a group the very people who are trying their darndest to give Elk County and the surrounding area a better future.  You have attacked their methods, you have attacked their motives, you have attacked their heritage.

Attack, attack, attack!

You've been given answers.  You have been told where you can find answers.  You don't like the answers you have received because they do not match your preconceived, narrow-minded viewpoint that any progressive change is bad and must be attacked!

Attack, attack, attack!
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

readyaimduck

QuoteThe big secret about elk konnected is the fact that there is no board of directors.  They don't have a president, vp, sec, or Sargent of arms.  No one is running the show the show is running itself.  If you want to be involved all you have to do is show [/b] up.  Act civil to others and they will reciprocate.    There is no state or national entity that sets out rules or issues.   The issues are generated from those who attend.  Elk konnected did not create the issues only a means to communicate.  They have taken on problems that have been ignored or did not materialize until people got together and brought it up. 

I think the answer is there Ross...and you might be approching from the different direction of some.   I have seen you question several issues:  Membership...converstation tactics as well as ethis.   
I really question the ethics and possibly the 'discussions'.  If what happened at the Commisioner's meeting, then that does fall withing the guidelines of the Delphi tactic.   I respectfully appreciated your drive...I just wonder if you are digging for a 'well of water' that is full of dried bones...
Dang it, I wished I lived in Elk County again!  ???

ready

srkruzich

Quote from: flintauqua on June 14, 2011, 07:20:18 PM
You do not seek answers!  Plain and simple.  You seek only to continue a smear campaign against anyone associated with Elk Konnected in any capacity.  You have attacked singularly and as a group the very people who are trying their darndest to give Elk County and the surrounding area a better future.  You have attacked their methods, you have attacked their motives, you have attacked their heritage.

Attack, attack, attack!

You've been given answers.  You have been told where you can find answers.  You don't like the answers you have received because they do not match your preconceived, narrow-minded viewpoint that any progressive change is bad and must be attacked!

Attack, attack, attack!

Progressive change = Communism.  Pure and simple.  That is the definition of progressivism.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

srkruzich

The Progressives believed in the Hamiltonian concept of positive government, of a national government directing the destinies of the nation at home and abroad. They had little but contempt for the strict construction of the Constitution. 

IF your a progressive your against the Constitution. IF your against the Constitution you are Not acting in the manner an American should. Your in fact working to destroy America unless you follow the law of the land.

srkruzich

So which are you Flilnt, for the Constitutional Law of the land or are you against it.  IF you are progressive you have made the choice to go against.

readyaimduck

Quote[Act civil to others and they will reciprocate/quote]

and that is a subjective opinion in my opinion.
ready

readyaimduck

okay, so I screwed up the post.  <<<<sighs>>>
you get my drift?
again, I think ready

readyaimduck

mr. srk: 
cannot you be progressive to a point without being against the constitution?   I can see where that will lead....but in little steps?
ready

flintauqua

We have had this argument before, but for anyone new that is looking in:

Progressive change simply means a change from the status quo to something new and different.  Conversely, retrogressive change refers to a return a policy or institution that has been used by that society in the past.

Being for progressive change does not equal being pro-communist.  Only those at the extreme far-right believe that way.  You can be Conservative and be for progressive change.  You can be Moderate and be for progressive change.  Only ultra-right extremists believe that anyone to the left of them must be a Radical or a Liberal.

This country was founded as a radical progressive change from the status quo, yet I don't ever remember hearing our Founding Fathers being called communists.

And if we are going to continue this line of thought, I suggest a new thread!
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

readyaimduck

ok, let me put this another way.
Can a person put on a 'sad' face and get the same thing that someone else asks for...
Can I go and apply for a Grant, with an LLC licsense and give it to the county for which I  didn't have the money for?
Both answers are yes.

Can I then use my LLC or turn it over to a 'group' to show that that group can bring 'good things' to the country?
maybe.
Can a Comissioner, who is a classified member and contact person of a group that was hired by the said afore 'group'  "convince" and I really cringe at using that word...the good ole boys to vote for it?

No...I  do not like it, I wouldn't stand for it, and I would call the KCCA.  
However, if you in the county don't think, nor can prove this....then it is just 'what ifs' and painting a very wide brush on a small post of events.

Just my Honest Opinion...JMHO.
ready

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk