Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

Quote from: flintauqua on June 13, 2011, 05:56:36 PM
And Patriot, the point to this is I have known many of the people associated with Elk Konnected for nearly 40 years, or from the time they moved to Elk County!!!!  How long have you known them?  Do you know them?  Do you think you know them?  I know them, and they are all good people!

Um, hence the questions...
     Who are the officialiy registered Elk Konnected members???
                Why won't they Converse with us???
                       What are Their Real goals???
                              Questions Galore
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Ross

Quote from: Ross on June 13, 2011, 05:20:31 PM
A false hood.
Elk Konnected to host Day Camps
http://www.taylornews.org/pst/?s=Elk+Konnected+day+camp
It should have read Elk County Hosts Day Camps.
Not Elk Konnected.

That's a fact.
A fact exposed at the Elk County Commissioners meeting today. Too bad you weren't there.

kshillbillys

Quote from: thatsMRSc2u on June 13, 2011, 05:59:13 PM
No I dont......LOTS of relatives DO. I respond to you on this because I despise big-feelin condescending PEOPLE who talk down to other people wherever they are from  and since I AM an American and I AM free AND 21+ I will whenever I feel the urge DO so again.

I got no qualms about being rude to a**holes wherever I find em....... I'm an equal opportunity person that way.... I got no qualms about speakin out to MEN either.....my Daddy and Grandad raised me NOT to have.

My parents are long past gone but back in the day they brought me up to respect MY elders and as a child if I would've backtalked any adult or been a condescending little ass, I would've found myself at the end of a thick leather belt wore around my dads' waist. As I am long past being a kid, I still hold those beliefs and my own kids do not backtalk me, my wife or their elders. I guess I'm just an a**hole that way. So what you're saying is, you were just raised to be a bitch? Huh!---MR. KSH

momof 2boys

Ouch!  So talking back to a man makes you  the b-word!  Wow!

kshillbillys

No, her saying she's got no qualms about being rude to a**holes wherever she finds them makes her one. Just because she disagrees with Ross and Patriot and could choose not to read this thread (as many have suggested be done on this thread) doesn't mean she has the right to call them names. But I guess if it's good for her to call them names, then I can call the kettle black as well. But I expected to be called out for speaking MY mind, which is exactly what PAM did!---MR KSH

Patriot

Quote from: gina on June 13, 2011, 06:15:09 PM
Ouch!  So talking back to a man makes you  the b-word!  Wow!

Well, there were those unprovoked as*hole references to several men made by the same women in previous posts here and elsewhere.  Yet still we don't know who owns Elk Konnected, LLC.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

momof 2boys

By all means Patriot, what does it take to be a "true Elk Countian"?  Just curious about your opinion on that one.

flintauqua

Quote from: Patriot on June 13, 2011, 06:19:45 PM
Yet still we don't know who owns Elk Konnected, LLC.

Depends on who constitutes "we".  Just because you and Ross and your handful of witch-hunters don't know who is associated with Elk Konnected and in what capacity, doesn't mean that they are unknown to everyone following this thread.
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk