Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

What does all this silence mean?

I sure hope all those followers are well and happy.

Do you suppose they have learned enough?

Or is it because they were told by someone to shutup?

Perhaps so and  they follow orders real well?

Have we become an Infantile Society, eager only to be coddled, burped and entertained, with noise masquerading as music, and nicks and bruises as deep cuts and real wounds and lollipops as good deeds and to believe everything someone says to us ?? And to follow orders ? ?

Lookatmeknow!!

Have you thought that maybe they are busy people! I am just saying, people do have things other than to check the forum numerous times throughout the day. I haven't checked this part in months and nothing new has changed!!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Ross

Quote from: Lookatmeknow!! on October 18, 2011, 05:38:43 PM
Have you thought that maybe they are busy people! I am just saying, people do have things other than to check the forum numerous times throughout the day. I haven't checked this part in months and nothing new has changed!!

Ha, ha, ha, ha.

mtcookson

Quote from: Lookatmeknow!! on October 18, 2011, 05:38:43 PMI haven't checked this part in months and nothing new has changed!!

Well, then start reading the posts of the last few months... heck, even the last few weeks, as there has been a lot of new info. Just because there are no posts yet that say EK is off the hook does not mean there is no new info. Get over it.

Ross

Quote from: Ross on October 18, 2011, 06:42:28 PM
Ha, ha, ha, ha.

I guess you didn't read the dialog between myself and Commissioner Hendricks, huh?
Well she asked why I wouldn't talk with her face to face and I told her I don't trust her.
She responded that she didn't trust me.
I responded that was okay because, I wasn't the County Commissioner that Elk County citizens should be able to trust.

Now I'm not doing the quotes on this, but you can go back and read it, this is just the jist of what has happened.

I asked her how many other LLC's private companies have asked for money from the County coffers, specifically the Parks and Recreation Fund and she was unable to name even one.

I asked her if a private company (meaning a business like your's) were to ask for funds from the County coffers, specifically the Parks and Recreation Fund if they would recieve the money. She failed to answer. Don't you wonder why? It would be a simple answer of yes or no, but no answer at all. Don't you understand? Her association with the privately owned LLC automatically gets the money because two County Commissioners are associated with the company, is that clear?

Just click on the words to go there.

Here was a piece of humor.
Quote from: Ross on October 07, 2011, 06:02:53 PM

Perhaps if you read these post you might accidently learn something.

County Commissioner Hendricks Post.
Quote from: L Hendricks on October 06, 2011, 08:33:10 AM

My response.
Quote from: Ross on October 06, 2011, 04:38:34 PM

Patriots response.
Quote from: Patriot on October 14, 2011, 07:53:39 AM

Then try this one to learn even more.
Quote from: mtcookson on October 14, 2011, 12:12:49 PM

When a child does a book report do you give them an A for not reading the book? Not!
I think the following report falls in the same catagory, don't you?
I haven't checked this part in months and nothing new has changed!!
Not exactly a good report, huh?

But alas, our County Commissioner Hendricks  has pulled a Sarah Palin and quit this wonderful Community Conversation that does not rely on an out of county facilitator. What a shame, she barely got started. Is it a lack of stamina? Or is it a problem dealing with the truth?

kshillbillys

Live from WALK69, All Request Radio, this one goes out to all of the "Friends" of EK...
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Ross

I just curious. did you read and learn all the new stuff that has recently happened?

kshillbillys

This puts it in perspective...Elk County Citizens on bottom and the EK Steering Committee on top!---Robert
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Ross

So where do we go from here?

We seem to be unable to engage our County Commissioner in an honest open dialog about her organization?

If it was truely a community organization it would be open to the community, instead it is a privately owned and operated LLC or Company isn't it?

Other wise it's books and records and actions would be wide open to public scrutiny wouldn't they County Commissioner Hendricks?

And if it is a privately owned and operated LLC or Company why is it that it thinks it should have access to the County's  coffers, to advertise the company's presence in Elk County, when no other privately owned company is allowed an equal right?

It appears to me that things are different for County Commissioner Hendricks concerning tax payer dollars and the monies in the county's coffers and how they are to be used, what do you think?

Don't you think that County Commissioner Hendricks and County Commissioner Liebau should abstain from voting at the Commissioners meetings concerning any requests from Elk Konnected, LLC since they both appear to be totally involved with the privately owned company?

Don''t you think that Elk Konnected, LLC knowing of this conflict of interest would abstain from going to the County Commissioners for any future transactions concerning any donations, monetary or otherwise? Don't you think the Company should have known better in the first place?

Why should a privately owned company be able to have money from the county coffers that is clearly for the use of real communities and community organizations for the benefit of those communities citizens?

It is my opinion that Elk Konnected, LLC is interested in userping the individual communities unique identities, otherwise why do we see Elk Konnected continually trying to upstage the individual Communities?

I'd really like to see some real honest to goodness answers from County Commissioner Hendricks, wouldn't you?

Come on back to an honest open dialog type of Community Conversation.

Elk Konnected, LLC says it wants to engage the citizens of Elk County. Well the citizens of Elk County are here to engage Elk Konnected, LLC and County Commissioner Hendricks in an honest open dialog with out a facilitator. Are Elk Konnected, LLC and County Commissioner Hendricks up to the challenge of such a dialog?

Please Come back Commissioner Hendricks, we are not bashing Elk Konnected, LLC as you suggest we are, we are simply asking questions. Surely you can answer a few questions honestly and have an open and honest dialog as suggested by one of your steering committee members?

Can you stand up to the light of day?

Ross

Ross & Patriot -
I don't understand.  We provided a public forum for you to ask these questions and you chose not too.  Yet you continue to bash us on this medium.  WHY?

County Commissioner Hendricks we provided you with the opportunity 6 months ago and every day since to have a very public forum right here without a prepared speech, without a facilitator from Wichita County and to have an open and honest dialog with the citizens of Elk County. Why have you failed to accept our invitation and continue to hide out?
Are the simple questions to difficult to answer? Is this also the way you run our county?

Since when is asking legitamate questions BASHING?

Again if you don't like Elk Konnected – let's hear your plan....

I don't believe anyone has said they don't like Elk Konnected, LLC that is your words only?

We have simply asked why Elk Konnected, LLC which you founded feels it can abuse Elk County resources by having to Elk County Commissioners that are Konnected voting in favor of their organization?

We have simply asked what plans this privately owned company has and how they plan to implement those plans to improve the quality of life in Elk County and you do not appear to have any answers.

We have also asked what plans this privately owned company has and how they plan to implement those plans to improve the economic situation in Elk County and again you do not appear to have any answers.

We understand there appears to be some kind of plan to condition children as they develop to condition them after they grow up and leave the county to return eventually. However, that is a very long term plan of 20 to 40 years to see if it works.
And doesn't help Elk County one little bit today. And I really just don't understand that kind of thinking. Would you perhaps clear that up for me?

Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?  Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?
County Commissioner Hendricks why won't you respond to the Elk County citizens?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk