Another Newbie: Welcome Pumpkinseedie

Started by desertlilydarla, July 01, 2007, 10:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sherri

Egads is right...Lord help us all...Queen indeed...I think not....hellllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooo  she is far from a queen of any sorts....Now on the other hand...I do wear a crown...and of course it is like putting me in a coma when you are around.  I am quiet and shy and I never ever had a chance to talk when I was little or now that I am older of course I am much younger than you sister. hahahahahahaha...I know blah blah blah....
SMILE AND EVERYONE SMILES WITH YOU!!!!

kdfrawg

But, Sherri, isn't a queen's sister royaly as well? A princess? I'm not sure that sounds right. A pretender to the throne? I think that's wrong, too. So, what the heck do they call the queen's sister? And don't tell me "Sherri" because I already knew that!

;D

Sherri

Oh my...a Queens sister...is surely a Princess...an angelic one at that.  Yesssssssss...that is what I am ....an angelic Princess...and she is the mean Queen....  >:( everyone at the Palace loves me...  :-* and I am good to everyone while the mean Queen is thinking that everyone loves her and all the time they only love the sweet Princess...yessss...I do like the way this is turning out...  :angel:

kdfrawg

See, Sherri, I knew that there was something good in this for you! I can just see all the gossip at court! I'll bet the royal rumors are just flying!

;D

desertlilydarla

Oh Yes, Yes !!! you are the angelic Princess  and you have your own crown....studded with beautiful jewels. Hidden in your palace is a beautiful robe to match your crown, made from the finest silks,and  jewels in all the land.....But the mean Queen Ms.T >:( is sooooo  jealous of her sisters  Sherri's stunning beauty and kindness, that she sends out her servents to find her and bring her back to the castle to be thrown into the dungeon.  But her servents turn on her instead, and they toss her into the dungeon without her computer to do any posting and is given a new crown of thorns ..... In order for the Mean Queen to be released, she must admitt to her sisters  great beauty......Yessssssss the Princess is beautiful, kind, loving, generous and softly spoken....And the Queen sister finally realizes that, and bestows upon her the right to set beside her at the royal court and enjoy all the treasures of the land.....wine,food and laughter. :)
No act of kindness, no matter how small,
is ever wasted.

kdfrawg

Holey moley, Sherri, you have at least one very enthusiastic supporter among the townspeople! If there are any more around with the zeal of Darla, you will be the Queen's Queen in no time flat. I think that Teresa-person had better watch out!

Now I think I'll hop back to the dungeon where it's safe.

:-X

Diane Amberg

Do frawgs ever eat cheese steaks, or just flys and worms?

kdfrawg

All one needs to do, Diane, is bear in mind one of my favorite sayings:

Time's fun when you're having flies.

Janet Harrington

Desertlilydarla,

You should take up storywriting.

Sherri

Oh Yessssssssssssssssssss...I luvvvvvvvvvvv Darlas story....tee hee

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk