Another Newbie: Welcome Pumpkinseedie

Started by desertlilydarla, July 01, 2007, 10:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desertlilydarla

Hello and Welcome to the forum pumpkinseedie,
We're glad you joined in with us wild,crazy,and fun loving people here on the forum.  You can have fun in our pumpkin patch.....hahaha . Till us a little about yourself on the Roll Call and start posting at anytime.  I bet we can make you laugh.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: We are on a roll today for newbie's.

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome
No act of kindness, no matter how small,
is ever wasted.

Mom70x7

Congrats, Darla! You're welcoming before Wilma and Janet. Not that there's a contest or anything!  :)

And Pumkinseedie, jump on over to Roll Call and shed a little light on yourself. Surf through all the different discussions, I'm sure you'll find something of interest.  ;)

Teresa

Love the name pumpkinseed.

Please DO go to Roll Call and tell us about yourself.
Plleeease?  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

desertlilydarla

Welcome pumpkinseedie,  how did you get such a cute name? Till us all about you. We are itching.....to know. Tell us soon I can't scratch forever :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
No act of kindness, no matter how small,
is ever wasted.

Janet Harrington

Wilma

Welcome, Pumpkinseed.  I can't believe someone beat me to you, but then, I turn my computer off at 10:00 pm.  Gotta have some time for TV and reading.  You were No. 8 yesterday, unless we missed someone in the rush.

pumpkinseedie

Well, thank ya'll for the great welcome , I have seen alot of Teresa's & Kjell hard work in the last week . How do ya'll manage all of what you both do. Lets start with some of you are related to me!
Never give up your Dreams

Wilma

indygal

Hi Pumpkinseedie! While I'm nearly certain we're not related, this really is just one big family (the side no one wants to claim! hee hee!) You should have a great time here!

Teresa

Hmmmmm~~~ I don't imagine I am.. but give us a hint, cause obviously someone is..or you wouldn't be saying that..  ;)
Dang, I am soooo smart to figure that one out! LOL
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk