Another Newbie: Welcome Pumpkinseedie

Started by desertlilydarla, July 01, 2007, 10:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Pumpkinseedie~~~~~~
Where are youuuuuuuuu!
I want to know if I have any more long lost relatives crawling out to make fun of me..**Clearing my throat and looking at the desertlilydarla**
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jo McDonald

I know who punpkinseed is --- AND I CLAIM HER !!!  But----where or where did punpkinseed go?? 
Maybe down in the tater patch???  who knows??  Hope not -- hope she comes back up the lane and joins in the country cousin jabber fest.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Teresa

Mama! What are you saying......?   :o    Hellllooo??
  Look at DLD (desertlilydarla) for the Jabber Box. award!

Curt ..(Sherri's husband) always tells people that to be around me, makes Sherri look like she is in a coma.
Weeellll Stand back Teresa..............................
Cause your position has just been taken!

DLD has entered the room!

Jo McDonald

oops ---- Come on Darla --- jump right in there and save yourself ----

And pumpkinseedie     You need to add whatever you think will egg this duo on.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

desertlilydarla

Veeeeery Fun Cuz...According to my calculations your apple fell from the tree about 5 years ahead of me...sooo you have had longer time to jabber and grow mold.  Did I say mold or old?

:P So the Jabber Box . award goes to Teresa....clapclapclap

I wonder if the mystery cousin pumpkinseedie has falling from the nut tree....We could put the nuts and apples togather and make a waldorf salad.
Where are you pumpkinseedie?  come out, come out from were ever you are.......Are you hiding in the tater-patch?

Jo give a us a hint on who you thank she is.
No act of kindness, no matter how small,
is ever wasted.

Teresa

Yeah mama... just who do you "THANK" she is?..  ::)

**looking at DLD...**

Diane Amberg

Don't pick on DLD. She's had enough teasing from me!

Teresa

She can take it..
If she has even a hair of genetics from this family.. she can take it.. trust me..

((We learned real early that if you're going to be able to dish it out.. you better be able to smile and take what is served back to you.. **grinning** )))

desertlilydarla

That's ok Diane  :( :(   I will get back at her at later time.    Teresa you are alot pretty...er then I am, I have to admitt.... it must be all the essential oils you use and the humid weather you have out there..... you look like a real beautiful queen.......   Did I just say that?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: hahaha

Here, we have very hot weather that drys out the skin until we shed like a snake.  The wrinkles come with that also.  Our hair splits and needs lots of conditioner.  :( ....Ms. T Old mold doesn't grow where a flower blooms.

Who is she Jo? ,  I'm nosey too.
No act of kindness, no matter how small,
is ever wasted.

Janet Harrington

Quote from: desertlilydarla on July 12, 2007, 11:54:49 AM
you look like a real beautiful queen.......  .

Oh please.  Quit calling her (Ms. T.) names.  Her head is large enough the way it is and now, I have to put up with the ego.  Egads.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk