Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Lookatmeknow!! on May 23, 2011, 05:00:59 PM
Now, I have to say, I don't think that is what she meant by that. It is nice to talk to others about things. If you went to this with your wife, and I guess you did, didn't you discuss this at home with her? This being whatever. As for always agreeing, nope we don't always see eye to eye, my husband and I. That is what makes are relationship interesting!! We can have a conversation and he will never know what I am going to say!! He had a different opinion then I did about the schools, and he could give one cent less about this conversation. And it's not that he don't care about Elk County, he just has more important issues on his plate. Like, hummm, making money, keeping sick calves alive, and many different issues that are more pressing then who are members of Elk Konnect.

Not that I don't care, I got the answers that I wanted by going to a commissioner and asking. Didn't really change my views at all about the organization. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I am so happy for you and your relationship. I and my spouse have our differences to and I do believe that makes us normal. However one thing we do agree on is no one will ever come between us. Our marriage is our's to make decisions together.

You said, "Not that I don't care, I got the answers that I wanted by going to a commissioner and asking." Wont you share?

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on May 23, 2011, 05:12:15 PM
Maybe you could go ask the questions you want answered directly, just like Angie did.  Oh wait, that would mean you would lose your all important anonymity.  Guess you'll just have to send your lackey.
I'm not hiding behind a fictious name.

flintauqua

I'm not hiding behind a fictitiuos name, I have stated my identity on here very often.  Often enough for your buddy Patriot to take it and publish a condensed version of my resume on here.  And, it is Patriot the quoted statement was aimed at, not you.  I have yet to see anyone on here that is more protective of his true identity than the person behind the fictitious name Patriot.
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Patriot

Quote from: Ross on May 23, 2011, 05:25:00 PM

S'ok Ross, It's talking about me.  You're just my lackey.  lol

Now, about those tax dollars EK isn't using....
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Patriot

Quote from: flintauqua on May 23, 2011, 05:33:34 PM
...I have yet of see anyone on here that is more protective of his true identity than the person behind the fictitious name Patriot.

And it just drives you're butt to distraction, doesn't it? 

Now, who were the admitted members of EK at the time of its' filing of Articles of Organization with the Secretary of State?

thatsMRSc2u

Ross......you seriously crack me up. You are SO full of bull

Wilma....he probly does stand by the door LOL!

As for crackin to peer pressure???? Are you serious? Peer pressure hasnt worked on me since KINDERGARDEN! Ask anybody round there who knows me LOLOLOLOL

I dont belong to ANY organizations....I'm what they call a free-agent ;) I go where I want when I want and talk to who I want about WHAT I want which is why I'm on here tweakin your nose....... cause it amuses me :)

Patriot

Quote from: flintauqua in private message on May 23, 2011, 05:40:41 PM
From you - And it just drives you're butt to distraction, doesn't it?

No, It just makes you look like a pompous ass!  (To at least 12 members of the Forum)

Thanks for the private message chuck.  But I'm sure I have little reason to be very concerned about what others think of the messenger.  It's the blind & callous disregard for the message that's disconcerting.

Now, how much taxpayer money has Elk Konnected received?  And what community growth has resulted?

Ross

Quote from: Lookatmeknow!! on May 23, 2011, 05:15:19 PM
Just like the answers to alot of your questions have been posted on here. Like who are members!!! Look at other post and you can answer that one! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I guess I missed the list of names of actual members and the list of names of donors. Would be kind enough to you show me where to look. Thanks.

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on May 23, 2011, 05:33:34 PM
I'm not hiding behind a fictitiuos name, I have stated my identity on here very often.  Often enough for your buddy Patriot to take it and publish a condensed version of my resume on here.  And, it is Patriot the quoted statement was aimed at, not you.  I have yet of see anyone on here that is more protective of his true identity than the person behind the fictitious name Patriot.

Perhaps he is a figment of our imagination. Sorta Pretty Normal to Paranormal.
That's his privlidge per the forums rules, huh?
Back to the question who and what is Elk Konnected, LLC?

Ross

Quote from: Ross on May 23, 2011, 05:25:00 PM
Oop's I Oop's I misspelled that. Fictitious. My bad.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk