Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on March 20, 2013, 09:57:57 AM
Just keep showing the readers how , rude your little rattle snake group is. Personally, I don't care if you care what I write or not. DON"T READ IT or shut up about it  As far as Ross's "real" name (LW) I was just poking him for his hysterics over which is MY real name. I was surprised to think he even cared enough to mention it. Not that it's any of your business. He knows.

Just look who is calling the kettle black!

Your manners are not showing Diane, or are they?

And this post of yours is just chock full of name calling.

Wow! You call asking a simple question hysterics, wow! Now that is hysterical.
My name and where I live is no secret, so again what's your point?
Ya just can't spin me up, can you Diane?

I'm sure Teresa will appreciate knowing how you have labeled the residents of the area, either '' Commie," or whatever you call the rest. Be sure that any potential new folks get your permission to post and ask them all sorts of leading questions so you can decide if they are worthy of this now conservative home base you,"the bottom of the well" ultra bigoted conservatives have dug for yourselves. You and Jar and Ross and Patriot can sit down there together and make plans as to who you will try to drive away next.  You will not be happy until there is no conversation possible anywhere...Ya know conversation? That's when more than one person is allowed to have opinions and normal conversation?

Do you call what you posted a normal conversation?
You definitely have my pity!
Ya'all get over there on that other thread and bash me to no end and think that's okay!

Well so do I.
It's called freedom of speech.
So have a good time with that, okay.
But, I will bring it over her to show, how positive an attitude you Elk Konnected Follower's have.

And that my dear is my freedom of speech, and my opinion.

It seems you really want your own personal blogs with Teresa paying the bills. You do know that some of the street talk there is people laughing at you behind your back...I could name names but I'm not going to "out" them. One even called one of you a totally worthless bag of worthless manure who contributes nothing to the area but hot smelly air. I thought that was very descriptive. I'm still waiting to read about all the plausible threats to Mr.Ross that weren't made up by him to get sympathy.  ;) ;) ;) His "friends" really aren't.

We appreciate the owners of this forum very much.
And you, yourself are posting at their expense as well, so what's your point?

That must be some more of them Elk Konnected folks calling names, behind people's backs, huh?

Because they can't handle the truth and don't like to be watched and because they don't like to communicate in a polite manner, is what I'm thinking.

Can you explain anything about friends?
And your Konnections through your friends who are members of Elk Konnected, LLC?
And tell us how you are not a Follower?
Wouldn't that just be denying your friends?
Some honesty please?

By the way, I dropped the other thread as of Feb 16. with no intention of ever returning to it. i want nothing more to do with it.It's gotten really creepy. Do not move any of my posts over there or I will officially complain. Oh and thatnks for confirming what I thought I knew. Now you can confirm his phone number too. 3----7.  8)

Here again is another opportunity to make your official complaint, have fun doing that!
If this thread is so creepy, why have you spent so much time over here?

My phone number is no secret, it's published, what's the big deal?
I have no secrets, the number is (620) 647- 3587 give me a call sometime.

But if you are going to be name calling and ugly I'll simply hang up and report the action right here on this forum along with your phone number that is shown on caller ID.
Simple huh!

In the mean time can you answer any questions?

What can you add to the conversations concerning Elk Konnected, LLC?

Can you tell us when Elk Konnected, LLC plans to start improving the "Quality of Life" or "Strengthening Family's" in Elk County?

Can you tell us how Elk Konnected, LLC plans to go about doing those things?

Will it have anything to do with Elk Konnected, LLC joining with other NGO's to build their strengths?

Please add to the conversation by answering some questions about this great little Non Governmental Organization, it would be helpful to all the citizens of Elk County if you are knowledgeable enough to inform all of us of what you might know.

Thank you for any input that might be worth while.

Happy Spring to you Diane, I hope you had a beautiful day.

Ross

I read the West Elk School Board Minutes in today's newspaper and found some interesting stuff. It seems as if, all certain members want to do is spend, spend, spend.

Heck, if I give my kid a few dollars, that's what he wants to do, spend, spend, spend.
Like my parents use to say, "It won't burn a hole in your pocket, hang on to some of it."

Are you ready for this?

The Konnected School Board President Whetstone moved to approve the formation of a West Elk campus police department and advertise the hiring of an SRO (school resource officer) at an estimated cost of $33,000. Hare seconded the motion. The motion thankfully failed 3-4.  

Then the Konnected School Board President Whetstone moved to amend his motion by stricking the words "at an estimated cost of $33,000" and replacing with "up to $33,000" the amendment thankfully failed 3-4.  

Thanks to four (4) people with some common sense.

We have the Sheriff's office with in a stones throw, don't we?

Do we live in a gigantic Metropolitan area like Newton does? I don't think so.

Check out the stats for Newton versus the stats for Howard and Elk County.

Newtown is in Fairfield County, Connecticut with a population of at least 27,560 people.
Waterbury (nicknamed the "Brass City") is a city in the U.S. state of Connecticut on the Naugatuck River, 33 miles (53 km) southwest of Hartford and 77 miles (124 km) northeast of New York City. As of the 2010 census, the city had a total population of 110,366[2] and is the ninth largest city in New England, the fifth-largest city in Connecticut and the second largest city in New Haven County.[3] At 90 minutes from Manhattan, Waterbury is part of the New York Metropolitan Area.

Elk County (county code EK) is a county located in Southeast Kansas, in the Central United States. As of the 2010 census, the county population was 2,882.[1] Its county seat and most populous city is Howard.[2]   Howard is a city in Elk County, Kansas, United States.[6] As of the 2010 census, the city population was 687.

I'd like to ask Konnected School Board President Whetstone, if that was an idea proposed to him from his Konnection to Elk Konnected, LLC?

To me, it goes right along with the thinking of the list on page one of this thread, so I'm just asking?
Or is it based on paranoia of what goes on in metropolitan areas of our country?
I'd really like to know, please!

I know Followers, it's just my twisted thinking, thank you.

There is more, but I think I will save it for a couple of days.

One more thing before I go.
Ya gotta check out Elk Konnected, LLC's new web page.

Thanks Liz for clearing up that County Commissioner thing.

I'd still like to hear about that Strong families, Solid education, Superior Lifestyle ya'all talk about? Won't you come and tell us how you plan to accomplish such things?

The new page is at:  http://www.publicsquarecommunities.com/accredited-communities/elk-konnected/steering-committee/

Look, I'm advertising for Elk Konnected, LLC!

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on March 20, 2013, 09:37:32 PM
I did not willingly post on this thread. I was hijacked,post napped if you would, over to this one. i had left this one for good.You freaks deserve to be called every nasty name anyone can think of for being such jerks. I gave up trying to be polite to you some time ago. It just made me seem weak to you bunch of rude hooligans. Again I am leaving this thread. Back off ! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Back off, back off of what? You are here of your own freewill, welcome.

No one moved this post over here and no one forced you to post here did they?

You left this post ---- when ?

You keep reading it, which means yo never left now doesn't it.

I sorry you are so confused!

And still with that Followers name calling thing which is not a bit rude is it?

I'm so sorry you can't play nice, you just have to play the bully where ever you go, don't you?

To bad you are just a Follower and not an insider that could enlighten us with a few answers about Elk Konnected.

Bye-bye.

But remember if you back stab or bad mouth me on any other thread, that post will end up over here.

Have a great day Diane and a good time.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on March 20, 2013, 09:37:32 PM
You freaks deserve to be called every nasty name anyone can think of for being such jerks. I gave up trying to be polite to you some time ago. It just made me seem weak to you bunch of rude hooligans.

Did you mean to say you didn't appreciate being called on the carpet for you lack of knowledge of Elk County and the political situation set up by Elk Konnected?

Didn't you mean to say that you didn't appreciate being called on the carpet for allowing someone else to post using your name?

Didn't you mean to say you didn't appreciate being called on the carpet for trying to compare our parsley populated county to your heavily populated county in Delaware?

Didn't you mean to say you didn't appreciate just being a follower instead of an insider of Elk Konnected living way up there in Delaware.

Didn't you mean you don't appreciate being recognized as an expert on life and politics in Elk County?

Didn't you mean you didn't appreciate the fact that your playing teacher wasn't what people wanted and that you missed the conversation because you were busy being spell checker.

Boy if that isn't enough to explain all your name calling I don't know what does.

I hope you can get over it and get to feeling better about yourself.

Patriot

Quote from: ROSS on March 20, 2013, 08:06:47 PM
The Konnected School Board President Whetstone moved to approve the formation of a West Elk campus police department and advertise the hiring of an SRO (school resource officer) at an estimated cost of $33,000. Hare seconded the motion. The motion thankfully failed 3-4.  

Then the Konnected School Board President Whetstone moved to amend his motion by stricking the words "at an estimated cost of $33,000" and replacing with "up to $33,000" the amendment thankfully failed 3-4...  

And I wonder if there's an Elk Konnected Krony with an LEO certificate who is/was first in line for the job?  One who served on the Elk Konnected, LLC Steering Committee.  One who moved their kids from Elk Valley (Longton) to West Elk a short time back.  One who was instrumental in spending county tax money for the Longton Ball Association in times past.  Possible krony payback?  I wonder.

Liberal Progressives really have no shame, do they?  Just throw more tax money around.  That'll fix it.

Perhaps the school board needs a housecleaning similar to the one the county commission got last November.  Elections are coming in April.  After all, Mr & Mrs Taxpayer, it's only money.... YOUR money.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Here is some more from this weeks newspaper School Board Meeting.

From reading this week's newspaper it appears to me that our school board and school administrators/staff are incapable of utilize the space in the West Elk School Building.
Perhaps instead of talking with all those engineering and architecture firms they should be talking with an EFFICIENCY EXPERT!

An EFFICIENCY EXPERT could show them how to utilize a building designed to house 600 students and make it work for 300 students with a declining population.

An EFFICIENCY EXPERT could show them how to save money, where engineers can show them how to spend money.

For Konnected School Board President Whetstone to want to consult with this many firms and bring their salesman into the School Board Meeting to sell to the board members, you surely have something in mind. A way to build a Taj Mahal with a Storm Shelter for Howard perhaps, how about throwing in a trampoline room and a Skateboard Park and a few other things. Yes, I'm being sarcastic. All this, that is going, on strikes me as Elk Konnected and compares to the list on page one of this thread.

Here are the firms and their web sites at least what I could find;

PBA Architects, P.A   http://www.pbawichita.com/

Integrated Consulting Engineers, Inc.  Http://www.iconengineers.net/

PKHLS Architects http://www.pkhls-architecture.com/staff.php
Heckman and Associates  http://www.archiplanet.org/wiki/Heckman_and_Associates,_Independence,_Kansas,_USA
PKMR Engineering   http://www.pkmreng.com/about_us.HTML

Perhaps if the Konnected School Board President Whetstone consulted with an EFFICIENCY EXPERT then perhaps they wouldn't have to spend money foolishly renting the Flint Hills Assembly of God Church. I'm sure the church can use the money to pay for that fancy building but I, believe the money should be used for education not paying the bills of the church.

Them Konnected people wanted one campus and they got it, not they want to split it up,  over to the church and pay the churches bills with our property tax dollars that are suppose to be used for education.  
Who actually has twisted thinking?
I'm asking you followers!

Konnected School Board President Whetstone moved to utilize the Family Life Center and to form a committee.

We know committees are only set up to justify actions already planed, don't we?
These committee members are the same people that have been involved since the get go, aren't they?

So let's cut to the chase,
why not tell us,
what the dollar amount is,
what's it going to cost the taxpayer?
How much is the church gonna make off of thee taxpayers?

Does the school board even care? Just spend, spend, spend is that the name of the game?
The school has been operating fine with what it has,
until suddenly,
the Church builds nest to it?
So what actually changed?
It wasn't the school facilities was it?
Is there some Konnection we don't know about?

Come on folks,
it is the Assembly of God Church
utilizing a sanitizing name, I guess!

Why not call it a church, which is what it is.
What is a family life center?
What does that mean?
I mean that name is secondary and so obscure, IMHO!
Are they trying to fool everyone in to thinking it is not a church,
or what?

Don't we get enough deception from enough religions?

Let's tell it like it is.

Can we get some honest answers?

No honest replies would surely mean NO!

One more question, will the West Elk School Board of Education ever discuss improving the education ability of West Elk and how to make it better? Wouldn't that be refreshing talking about something besides spending, actually improve education in Elk County.

Oh, no folks this thread is far from dead.

flintauqua

I am posting here only to ask a question for clarification, one that has been asked before by others.

Ross, what is your source of information for your statement that the West Elk Jr/Sr High School building was built to hold 600 students?
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on March 21, 2013, 01:16:34 PM
I am posting here only to ask a question for clarification, one that has been asked before by others.

Ross, what is your source of information for your statement that the West Elk Jr/Sr High School building was built to hold 600 students?

Let's play your game!
What's your source that it isn't built to hold 600 students.
My source asked that I not divulge their name, sorry about that.

But if you can't look at the size of that facility and see that it should be capable of holding 600 students, I can't help you.

And I would tend to believe that is perhaps because you want to see a Taj Mahal just outside of Howard.

If you think we need a bigger school, there is still the Moline Grade school and I bet Moline would sell it back to the school board for the dollar they paid for it.

And as far as transporting the kids from Severy it is just another ten minutes on the ride. No big deal now is it.

Oh, but then Howard would have to bus their kids right?

And they don't want to do that do they?

Diane Amberg

And Ross ,while you are answering questions, whatever gave you the idea that I let Liz or anyone else post under my name? You have posted about that more than once! I already told you I did not and wouldn't even know how. (I'd like the moderators to see what you have to say.) Again you are a calling me a liar and I don't like it. It's  another unnecessary personal attack against both Liz and me. I've always said I respect what EK has been trying to do .I've never hidden it, but you pretend that I do. That's also a lie of a sort, now isn't it.
Now you are fantisizing about what is going to be like if I call you and give you what for? Oh please! I've had your phone number and address for a very long time.  Why would I want to call you? Why threaten me?
Now, I'm going to try to leave again and I better not see any of my posts moved over here. You do not have anyone's permisson to do that, so please respect it. I'd never do that to you. Someone has to be the adult here and I'm going to try to be one. I'm going to try very hard to ignore the childish nonsense...poof, I'm gone.

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on March 21, 2013, 01:45:37 PM
And Ross ,while you are answering questions, whatever gave you the idea that I let Liz or anyone else post under my name? You have posted about that more than once! I already told you I did not and wouldn't even know how. (I'd like the moderators to see what you have to say.) Again you are a calling me a liar and I don't like it. It's  another unnecessary personal attack against both Liz and me. I've always said I respect what EK has been trying to do .I've never hidden it, but you pretend that I do. That's also a lie of a sort, now isn't it.
Now you are fantisizing about what is going to be like if I call you and give you what for? Oh please! I've had your phone number and address for a very long time.  Why would I want to call you? Why threaten me?
Now, I'm going to try to leave again and I better not see any of my posts moved over here. You do not have anyone's permisson to do that, so please respect it. I'd never do that to you. Someone has to be the adult here and I'm going to try to be one. I'm going to try very hard to ignore the childish nionsense...poof, I'm gone.

It seems that Kjell's message went unheard... or unheeded.  Oh, well, I guess the ultimate source of the problem is now obvious.

Ross, I don't know for sure where your figures for building capacity came from either, but it would seem that such things should be publicly discussed by the board before rushing headlong into a major building project.  Are we really utilizing our existing space as efficiently as possible?  From the outside, and given past spending initiatives, it looks more like a case of want rather than a need.  Maybe it's time for some creative problem solving.  In any case, lots more honest open info needs to come from the board.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk