Author Topic: Newbrassky  (Read 1820469 times)

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Newbrassky
« Reply #4980 on: December 22, 2005, 10:32:47 AM »
Down in the cellar, Delmonico hears Irish Tome go into the Wedgewood room and he then hears the seat drop, thrity seconds later he pulls the switch and hears screams come from the "electric chair." :D ;D ;D :o :o :o :o :P
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline DArchangel

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4981 on: December 22, 2005, 11:16:53 AM »
i would have thought its more of an "electrick stool"
Not a pimp, not a pistol fighter,not a coca-cola soak,just an old man trying desperatly to get older.

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 111
« Reply #4982 on: December 22, 2005, 12:37:16 PM »
<Arthur's note: I was given a repro copy of the 1908 Sears Catalog last weekend. Many interesting items in it like this Graphophone.>  ;D
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Advertising

« Reply #4983 on: Today at 09:26:52 PM »

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4983 on: December 22, 2005, 12:45:20 PM »
After Slim is done popping corn, he helps Litl Rooster finish stringin' corn. They go in and trim the tree with the popped corn strings while the FFg sleeps in her rocking chair.
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #4984 on: December 22, 2005, 05:32:13 PM »
After trimming the tree and eating the remaining popkorn, Slim and little rooster go to the door to see the OOOPS wagon come rolling up the road, running the 4 up today, with the extry Christmas freight. Sliding past the porch the Teamster pulls the team to a whoa. Another man in Brown Pants and Shirt jumps from the rear and trots a parcel to the house.(<part time Seasonal help) After signing my X he leaves a package..Hey Slim! Who's this fer, only has one werd on the box must be Trinty.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
« Reply #4985 on: December 22, 2005, 09:54:41 PM »
<Arthur's note: I was given a repro copy of the 1908 Sears Catalog last weekend. Many interesting items in it like this Graphophone.>  ;D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
 :o :o :o
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4986 on: December 22, 2005, 10:09:02 PM »
Trinity is walking around the yard, stiff-limbed (like Frankenstein) and dazed.  He would like to get to the ladies, but he just can't seem to walk a straight line.  He watches as Mr. Nightlinger enters the waggon and as it slowly disappears over the horizon.  Frantically he tries to get to the waggon, but only ends up falling and landing in a snow drift, twitching.

Suddenly a brown stage driver barrels into the yard and covers Trinity with slush and snow.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
« Reply #4987 on: December 23, 2005, 06:39:19 AM »
Irish wanders onto the porch with a painful expression on his face.  Hey Slim, where's the "Mighty Ten", I think ther's a critter hidin in the wedgewood room and it just bit me!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4988 on: December 23, 2005, 07:13:46 AM »
Recovered, but frozen, Trinity slowly digs his way out of his snowy grave and mournfully looks in the direction that the waggon had gone. 

"Oh wail.  Ah gotta go see tha fambly, anyway."   

He walks into the house and yells inside: "MURRAY CHRMMAS!!!!!  Ah gotta go down ta 'Lanter, but will be back in a few weeks.  Anyone want some ashes fer a souvenir?  Ah hair tell that they got plenny...   OK, Bah y'all!"

MERRY CHRISTMAS FOLKS!!!!!

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4989 on: December 23, 2005, 10:27:48 AM »
Slim goes in and sees no creature in the Wedgewood and since he ate his prunes last night (dried apricots are better but Slim don't like them ;)) he decides to sit and "rest" awhile and read the book on ammunition that Delmonico left in there. ;D ;)

Delmonico hears this above him and throws the switch.  As Slim hollors, Delmonico barly stiffles a laugh. 

But through his mind a disembodied voice with a Russian accent keeps telling him, "Use alternating current, the results will be more dramatic." ??? :o ;D ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4990 on: December 23, 2005, 11:01:31 AM »
Slim runs from the wasser klosset lookin' fer the "Mighty Ten". "Tom, that critter in the Wedgewood room bit me, too! Now where did I put that street canon."  >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4991 on: December 23, 2005, 11:18:13 AM »
Delmonico removes all traces of the wires before coming upstairs, with turnips in his hand. ;)  "Slim, don't be blowing up the Wedgewood."  Delmonico goes in and uses it, he comes out as says, "see, everything is fine." ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4992 on: December 23, 2005, 11:44:36 AM »
"Some critter bit me when I used the Wasser Klosset."  >:(

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4993 on: December 24, 2005, 12:56:43 AM »
Christmas Eve has come to the Dismal River valley, delmonico is up making last minute preperations for Christmas, the electric water closet should get enough coal for winter.  Trinity and Slim have left, the FFg is in her room sleeping, litl rooster has went back to his cave, Sodbuster is in his sod house and Irish Tom is off doing what ever.

Delmonico sees that they have hung their stockings on the mantle before leavin'.  Delmonico goes to the barn and gets some balin' wire and fixes the hole in Trinity's. ;)

Delmonico goes to his office and digs out the fooony-grapf that has been fixed and puts on a Christmas song:

I was in the arroyo, gathering strays, ya see cowboys and cattle don't get holidays.
I would have been finished except for on little guy, who kept leading me farther away.
Up on the mesa and through a ravine, past the Indian ruins and a muddy red stream.
I stopped for a monent cause I was bone tired and I guess that I started to dream.
I saw three painted ponies, three dark skinned men, masks made of clay and voices like wind.

We seek the soul of all that is good, we come bearing gifts of corn, water and wood.
Stop and behold, all that is good, give thanks for the corn, water and wood.

Now I'm an ol' trail hand and all that I belive is yer boots and your saddle are all that you leave.
No miracles happen, no angels appear, yet there were three men standing there.
I shook myself over, had I been asleep, that's three Pueblo children, tending their sheep.
And they yelled Merry Christmas as the brought me my stray,
and their voices rang through the mesquite.

We seek the soul of all that is good, we come bearing gifts of corn, water and wood.
Stop and behold, all that is good, give thanks for the corn, water and wood.

Delmonico sits back in his chair to rest and as he's falling asleep the durn blue light comes through his window and takes him away again. :o

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Sod Buster

• My Barn, My Rules
  • Top Active Citizen
  • What happens in the Barn - Stays in the Barn
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 13
« Reply #4994 on: December 24, 2005, 10:02:16 AM »

Delmonico sits back in his chair to rest and as he's falling asleep the durn blue light comes through his window and takes him away again. :o

From his soddy, Sod Buster sees the blue light from the heavens and it causes him to drop to one knee and say a prayer for all his friends and neighbors that are not feeling well this holiday season.  May God Bless them all.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #4995 on: December 24, 2005, 01:46:02 PM »
From his soddy, Sod Buster sees the blue light from the heavens and it causes him to drop to one knee and say a prayer for all his friends and neighbors that are not feeling well this holiday season.  May God Bless them all.

Well said Pard
Mathew 5.9

Offline Marshal harpoluke

• Black Sash Gunfighter Lord of the Dark Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Agapei Attack Sheep
  • Liked:
« Reply #4996 on: December 24, 2005, 05:45:36 PM »
 :o

Marshal Sees Delmonico placing wires and figers out what He a doing.  Sheep sneaks into Dells basement and pours strange licquid on floor (potesium perchorate)taps Dells wires to tha detinator,  when dell flips switch goes KaBoom! :o

Fills basement with smoke dell gets out  slips n trips into pile of stear  n Sheep dropings Marshall n Sheep left. ;D

Marshal N Sheep LOL!

Merry Christmas You'll.
SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4997 on: December 24, 2005, 07:46:56 PM »
Much later on Christmas Eve the blue light drops Delmonico off again and once again he's wearin' a backward nightshirt as he heads for the house. :P :P
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4998 on: December 25, 2005, 12:52:19 AM »
Everyone on The Ranch With No Name is asleep except for Delmonico, he hears the sleigh drawn by the eight Pronghorn Alny-lolpoe stop in the yard.  It has delivered a grasshopper plow and a team of mules at the soddy, a F.E. Menna saddle with Sam Stag riggin' at the cave.

At the ranch he leaves a couple cases of Guniess Stout for Tom, several coils of copper tubing for Trinity.  For Slim there is a brand new London Best shotgun, 10 ga of course, Slim's brand it worked into the twist steel of the barrels. ;D  There is lots of flannel cloth and mohair yarn for the FFg.

By the strange talkin'picture in the hallway there is a picture of a bicycle with a little steam engine on it. ;) 

Delmonico peeks out the window as Santa is fillin' the old dugout with coal and parked by it is a new Steam Traction engine. ;D ;D ;D

As the sleigh takes off, the music in Delmonico's room can be heard:

We seek the soul of all that is good, we come bearing gifts of Corn, Water and Wood.
Stop and behold all that is good, give thanks for the Corn, Water and Wood.

Merry Christmas.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
« Reply #4999 on: December 25, 2005, 10:02:17 AM »
While Del is off playing with the blue light the Brown wagon appears in the yard.  The driver says,Are you Irish Tom.  Yep is the reply, he throws a large bundle at Tom's feet, Tom see the return address from his home country the package arrived in time.  Tom had sent home for warm woolen socks for everybody since the winter here is cold.  he unwraps the bundle sorts out the sizes and places two pair in everybody's stockings by the fireplace.  He also places a package marked FFg under the tree that contains a warm woolen wrap.

Merry Christmas to All!    May God Bless Us Each and Every One of Us!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com