Author Topic: Newbrassky  (Read 1824358 times)

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 114
Re: Newbrassky
« Reply #4060 on: September 19, 2005, 05:22:06 PM »
Suddenly, the sky becomes dark as a flock of passenger pigeons flys over and dive bombs Delmonico.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #4061 on: September 19, 2005, 05:28:23 PM »
Delmonico laughs at Slim once more:

http://www.si.edu/resource/faq/nmnh/passpig.htm

The range of the passenger pigeon in its migrations was from central Ontario, Quebec, and Nova Scotia south to the uplands of Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida. Only a few birds were ever reported as far west as the Dakotas.

The main nesting area was in the region of the Great Lakes and east to New York. The main wintering sites stretched from Arkansas to North Carolina south to the uplands of the Gulf Coast states.

So, :P :P :P :P :P :P :P to ya Slim. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Brazos Bucky Smith

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4062 on: September 19, 2005, 06:58:38 PM »
"Hey Slim, ya sure about the birds, could they have been Ceder Wax Wings?  Those little fellows can sure make a mess when they get iinto berries and other plants. :P  Maybe that is what got ol' Del." Brazos whispers to Slim. ;)

"Don't think those things will ever replace a horse as transportation" intones Brazos.  "Ya'd think that ridin' one of those things would be hard on your sixshooter if'in ya fell over.  And Lord knows, no one in their right mind would want to not be wearin' their sixshooter!" :o  says Brazos as he wonders back to get more cheese.  "Trinity you got anymore of that sparkly brew to wash down this here cheese?"

"Nice ridiing though FFG, now that you rode it are you going to try trick riding?" Mumbles Brazos with a mouth full of cheese. :-X
Brazos Bucky
"A man oughta do what he thinks is right."
BOLD #566, NRA Life (Endowment)
SASS #59058, SBSS #1605, SCORRS

Advertising

« Reply #4063 on: Today at 03:44:56 PM »

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
« Reply #4063 on: September 19, 2005, 07:52:25 PM »
Hearing his name, Trinity opens one eye and sees Brazos standing above him.  Trinity smiles and reaches under the hammock and slides a jug over to him.  "Ya lahk that there cinamon tastin' stuff?"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4064 on: September 19, 2005, 07:53:48 PM »
<Author note, Delmonico takes the velocipede to the barn and fixes it.  The FFg puts on a proper pair of bloomers and goes ridin' down the road, hopin' Trinity don't post that she fell down.> ;D ;D ;D ;D

<<Author's note:  Why, Trinity would never do such a thing!>>
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4065 on: September 19, 2005, 07:55:45 PM »
"I was doin' fine till Trinity posted that I fell down, that was not in my plan. ;D  Wait till my road drag gets here, we'll see how far Trinity will stretch." ;D ;D ;D

Sore sport! >:(
 ;D ;D ;D

:P
:P :P

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4066 on: September 19, 2005, 08:15:25 PM »
<Author note, Delmonico takes the velocipede to the barn and fixes it.  The FFg puts on a proper pair of bloomers and goes ridin' down the road, hopin' Trinity don't post that she fell down.> ;D ;D ;D ;D

<<Author's note:  Why, Trinity would never do such a thing!>>

<Author's note:  :-* :-* :-* :D for Trinity..... and  :P to Del.)

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4067 on: September 19, 2005, 08:38:23 PM »

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4068 on: September 20, 2005, 10:14:42 AM »
Suddenly a flock of Merganzers  (fish ducks) flies by and leaves really fishy tastin' bird poop on the FFg and Trinity's tongues. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Delmonico knows he's safe cause Triity's light is out, so he takes the velocipede and heads off. ::) ::)

Meanwhile slim sees the Merganzers and grabs his mighty 10 gauge, he's been hungry for fish. ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4069 on: September 20, 2005, 10:01:00 PM »
The Frumpy Fairy Godmother closes her mouth just in time, but she bites her tongue and still gets poop on her nose. She frowns toward Delmonico and gives her wand a small twitch.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Brazos Bucky Smith

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4070 on: September 20, 2005, 10:35:37 PM »
Brazos sees Del ridin' off on his velo-whatever. " Del at least nobody will hit ya with that Bright Red hat on your head!" Brazos yells.  Del turns and looks back, his bright blue mustache blowin' in the breeze.  Jumpin' gee hoasaphat!" Brazos bellows, Del your mustache is bright blue!"

FFG you sure did a number on ol' Del this time! heh heh heh

Slim what say we finish off that cheese you brought.  Brazos grabs Slim by the arm, they carefully step over Trinity and head for the kitchen. :D
Brazos Bucky
"A man oughta do what he thinks is right."
BOLD #566, NRA Life (Endowment)
SASS #59058, SBSS #1605, SCORRS

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4071 on: September 20, 2005, 10:54:50 PM »
Delmonico comes in to the kitchen which smells like 3 day old carp, cause Slim is cookin' merganzers. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

He sees Brazos and Slim eating most of a 25 pound block of cheese. :o :o :o :o :o :o  He hands both of them a Citrate de Magnesium soda.  "Here you'll both need this by mornin' but drink it far from the house.  Don't want no flyin' cheese bouncin' off the walls." :o :o
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4072 on: September 21, 2005, 08:37:46 AM »

Dis one?
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4073 on: September 21, 2005, 08:39:05 AM »
Slim lets out a BIG burp.  ;D ;D

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4074 on: September 21, 2005, 10:13:22 AM »
<Authors note: Dat's it a Hooded Merganzer.  Most folks won't eat dem cause dey don't like their fish with feathers on it..>

As Slim burps there is a rumblin' noise comin' from both Slim and Brazos, the cheese is settin' up in their bowels like wet concrete on a 100+ degree day. ;D  Delmonico hollors to hurry and drink the fancy lemon soda afore the cheese makes a permanent plug in their colon's. :o :o :o :P  As soon as they are Done, Delmonico sends them over to the other side of Horent's Nest Hill. ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4075 on: September 21, 2005, 10:42:40 AM »
And while all that is going on, the Frumpy Fairy Godmother is merrily riding the velocipede, laughing like a school gerl.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Scattered Thumbs

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 61
« Reply #4076 on: September 21, 2005, 10:59:21 AM »
Out of nowhere a very angry Joe Dalton (he has been really angry ever since he fell of the Dalton Studebaker while he was asleep some weeks ago  ;D ) stops the FFG at gunpoint climbs on the velocipede and disappears pedalling away at enormous speed. :o

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4077 on: September 21, 2005, 11:01:45 AM »
Suddenly behind Hornet's Nest Hill there is multiple popping noises sounding like pistol fire. :o :o :o :o

Suddenly right in front of the FFg, a ball of yaller cheese about 2 inches in diameter lands in the road. :o :o :o :o :o ::) ::) ::) ::) :P :P :P ;)  Another one hits Joe in the head knockin him cold. ;D  The FFg gets the Velocipede and heads back to the ranch. ::)

<Authors Note: I thought about a larger size, but I'm just mean, not sadistic. ;D>
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Scattered Thumbs

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 61
« Reply #4078 on: September 21, 2005, 11:11:16 AM »
Joe gets up swiftly and realizing the velocipede and it's rider are gone runs away from the ranch.
His curses can be heard from the ranch house for a long time as he disappears into the horizon.  ::)

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4079 on: September 21, 2005, 11:16:30 AM »
Suddenly behind Hornet's Nest Hill there is multiple popping noises sounding like pistol fire. :o :o :o :o

Suddenly right in front of the FFg, a ball of yaller cheese about 2 inches in diameter lands in the road. :o :o :o :o :o ::) ::) ::) ::) :P :P :P ;)  Another one hits Joe in the head knockin him cold. ;D  The FFg gets the Velocipede and heads back to the ranch. ::)

<Authors Note: I thought about a larger size, but I'm just mean, not sadistic. ;D>
<Arthur's note: Thank you.  ;D>
Slim and Brazos walk gingerly back to the ranch house.  :o

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com