Author Topic: Newbrassky  (Read 1824683 times)

Offline Scattered Thumbs

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 61
Re: Newbrassky
« Reply #3520 on: August 11, 2005, 08:42:30 AM »
Meanwhile in Tombstone Scattered Thumbs woke up again only to find two men by his bed. One of them was rather short but fierce looking, the other one much taller, and rather young with an embarrassed look on him. The first man spoke. Morning Mister, glad to see you’re feeling better. My name is John Slaughter and I’m the Deputy Sheriff for the Cochise County. I was investigating the place where you got shot, when a bullet passed whizzing over my head. Then I found this dime novel readin’ would be gunslinger practicing with his guns. He admitted he’d been practicing also the day you were shot, so most likely it was him who shot you, but he wasn’t meaning to shoot you.
 At this the young fellow stammered. Ah, I’m very sorry about that Mister it was not my intention. I’ve already arranged with the doctor to bill me for all your expenses. Once again I’m very sorry.
Scattered Thumbs smiled weakly as he said. Well, there was no permanent harm done, and you didn’t mean to shoot no one.
After that the two men left, leaving Scattered Thumbs with his own thoughts. Shot by mistake by a teenage boy, I really must be getting old.

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 114
« Reply #3521 on: August 11, 2005, 09:59:24 AM »
Slim CONGRATS on the new little one!!!!
What the count now 400 girls and 1 boy?

"Yep!"  ;D
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3522 on: August 11, 2005, 11:51:32 AM »
Slim CONGRATS on the new little one!!!!
What the count now 400 girls and 1 boy?

"Yep!"  ;D
I'z got 200 girls in 0 boys. :o

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Advertising

« Reply #3523 on: Today at 10:59:08 PM »

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #3523 on: August 11, 2005, 06:42:20 PM »
Slim and Stoney I feel for yous...you might want to hide in the new bohunkhouse ;D
Mathew 5.9

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3524 on: August 12, 2005, 06:43:47 AM »
Slim and Stoney I feel for yous...you might want to hide in the new bohunkhouse ;D
I was raised with 3 sisters and no brothers.  At least I had boot camp growing up. ;D

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3525 on: August 12, 2005, 08:16:50 AM »
A new day and the Frumpy Fairy Godmother wanders into the kitchen. She makes the coffee and breakfast with an occassional glance to the now blank wall. It's quiet in there and once in a while she gives a small sigh.

Taking her coffee with her, she glides out to the porch and sits in her rocker.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Offline Scattered Thumbs

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3526 on: August 12, 2005, 08:37:45 AM »
<Arthur's note. The wall isn't blank. There's a portrait of Carl Switzer (I didn't find out who it was by myself, Litl Rooster told me ;D ) on the wall. Litl Rooster keeps saying it's me, but it isn't >

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3527 on: August 12, 2005, 08:43:10 AM »
 < Author's note: She's looking for the one that coughed. The static painting doesn't count in her mind. :P  >

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Scattered Thumbs

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3528 on: August 12, 2005, 08:54:48 AM »
< Arthur's note. You mean the astral projection of the nitwit that managed to get himself shot by mistake in Arizona? He'll show up again eventually >

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3529 on: August 12, 2005, 09:06:12 AM »
<Author's note: Phooey! He's no nitwit! Hard to protect yourself against something you don't know exists. I think the Frumpy Fairy Godmother liked him, not that she'd admit it! >

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3530 on: August 12, 2005, 11:31:18 AM »
Slim walks into the kitchen and pours himself a cup of coffee. He walks out on the porch. "Mornin', FFg."
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3531 on: August 12, 2005, 07:47:46 PM »
litl rooster notices the pile of mesquite the Capt/Major left behind. He picks some up and smells it, then decides that you don't have to be from Texas to BBQ, and starts a fire in the pit. After washing out the fine you hen turkey he roped this morning, (was in the corn patch) he places it over the fine bed of coals. and adds some of the brushy mesquite to it. This should delight the others when I carry it to the house.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
« Reply #3532 on: August 13, 2005, 09:09:20 PM »
Smelling the scent of burning mesquite, Trinity rushes over to the pit and watches the goings on. 

"Say, Litl Rooster, are you gonna smoke some sausages an' bris-kit??
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3533 on: August 14, 2005, 05:29:25 AM »
Nope just this very large chicken I found stealin yer coen this morning. Bris kit is for specially holidays.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3534 on: August 15, 2005, 07:40:15 AM »
Stoney rides back to the ranch after a depressing weekend seeking realestate. :'(  The Lord will provide he reminds himself.

Seeing nobody up and about on the Ranch he makes coffee and biscuts with gravy.  Fries up a few eggs and sausage and bacon.

He sets him self out on the porch with his breakfast and watches the day get light.

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3535 on: August 15, 2005, 11:25:05 AM »
Slim hides up to the porch. "Mornin', Stoney. Any breakfast left?" He jumps offa the horse and grabs his saddlebags which are full of Wiscooooooooooooooosin cheese. He walks up the steps to the porch.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3536 on: August 16, 2005, 04:14:03 AM »
litl rooster ties his horse in front of the house, goes in and cuts a chunk of left over Turkey off and a slice of the cheese and puts it in one of Stoney Pete's biscuits. Carefully wraps it in his bandana andwalks back out to his waiting horse. After carefully stowing it in his saddlebags, he draws the latigo snug. Untiyin' Dos,....I wish the others in the house ga dae...Stepping into the stirrup I feel his back arch...It's going to be fun I can tell already. It's late summer and the grass is beginning to get short, We'll go shorten the herd up and get them ready to ship in a month... I yell back to the house Adios has Dos hops his way off. d#%* horse
Mathew 5.9

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3537 on: August 16, 2005, 08:16:19 AM »
"New moring and nothin' was done around here yesterday.  It's right quiet when Del is taken by the plates and the FFG not around.", Stoney thinks.

He gets up and makes breakfast, (adding some of Slims cheese to the eggs), though not as much this time in case folks don't showup.

After eating he slops the pigs, milches the cow and gathers the eggs.

He warshes up pours another cup o joe and sits on the porch.

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3538 on: August 16, 2005, 11:33:59 AM »
Slim goes into the kitchen and pours a cup of coffee. He goes out to the porch and takes a seat. "Thanks fer milchin' the cow and gatherin' eggs, Stoney."

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3539 on: August 16, 2005, 05:34:53 PM »
After spending all day sitting on the porch doing nothing Stoney eats a small supper and heads into bed.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com