Author Topic: Newbrassky  (Read 1820633 times)

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Newbrassky
« Reply #10140 on: July 03, 2008, 06:23:16 PM »
I loves me some pulled pork, but dare we try that sauce?
     Tummy says "yes, ya only live once".
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #10141 on: July 03, 2008, 06:26:25 PM »
Del,you got any wheat bread to go with that pulled pork? Pulled Pork sammiches sure sound good.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #10142 on: July 03, 2008, 06:52:53 PM »
I loves me some pulled pork, but dare we try that sauce?
     Tummy says "yes, ya only live once".

Why would you want not to try it, you eat mesquite flavored BBQ sauce, mesquite is just another kind of pasture weed, why should Texans be the only ones to make money off their pasture weeds. ;D

Del,you got any wheat bread to go with that pulled pork? Pulled Pork sammiches sure sound good.

Wheat, white, rye or corn?
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Advertising

« Reply #10143 on: Today at 01:12:06 AM »

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10143 on: July 03, 2008, 11:53:51 PM »
Wheat Bread is just fine for me.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #10144 on: July 04, 2008, 01:54:24 PM »
Have mine on a hoagey roll.
     I have no problem with the thistles, I'm jus a little gun shy of what else might be in that sauce.  I can't 'member doin ya wrong lately, but once is 'nuff fer me.
     Man that smells good.

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10145 on: July 04, 2008, 02:06:09 PM »
Del wouldn't serve you something that he wouldn't eat himself.

Offline DArchangel

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10146 on: July 14, 2008, 09:54:02 AM »
i've eaten del's chile. hold on to your n*^$ !!
Not a pimp, not a pistol fighter,not a coca-cola soak,just an old man trying desperatly to get older.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10147 on: July 14, 2008, 10:17:24 AM »
I've never had the pleasure of tasteing Del's cooking. I'm going to remedy that come Oct.  It might be cool enough for Chili by Oct. Hot Chili makes me sweat, so I would rather sweat in the fall than the summer. Chili is one of my favorite things to eat.

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
« Reply #10148 on: July 14, 2008, 06:22:21 PM »
<<Welcome back D'Archangel!>>

Trinity rides out to Sod Buster's to see if he would be interested in planting some fruit orchards and maybe cultivating some vanilla.  It seems that the territory is becoming more civilized with the influx of more women.  They are now demanding liquors and beers with fruit flavorings.
 ::)
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Sod Buster

• My Barn, My Rules
  • Top Active Citizen
  • What happens in the Barn - Stays in the Barn
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 13
« Reply #10149 on: July 14, 2008, 08:10:53 PM »
Sod Buster meets with Trinity to discuss the orchard.  Sod Buster already has some apple trees (thanks to that feller Johnny Appleseed) but is hesitant to plant any more.  He remembers how much Del loves the prarie  and would hate to wake up some morning to see his trees hatcheted to the ground.  :o

Sod Buster don't take to 'flavored' beers. :P  Why just last week he was in a local brewpub where they were offering both banana & bubblegum flavored beer.  Someone ought to take a torch to the place!  >:(
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10150 on: July 14, 2008, 09:55:10 PM »
Upon hearing about the bubblegum beer, Trinity rips of his shirt and douses it with recipe.  He runs out of the soddy in the direction that Sod Buster indicated shouting: "Ah'll take ker of theeyus, bah God!"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10151 on: July 15, 2008, 02:05:29 AM »
Banana Beer! Get a Rope!

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
« Reply #10152 on: July 15, 2008, 04:20:49 AM »
Bubblegum beer, Banana beer, did I go to sleep in Newbrassky and wake up in Kaleephorneeyuh?  ???
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10153 on: July 15, 2008, 07:52:45 AM »
Sounds definitely like a West Coast thing.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #10154 on: July 15, 2008, 01:54:28 PM »
We got more pride than that Tex.  (well some of us)
     I'm about fit ta go after Trinman an hep him bring that stablisment ta it's knees.  This jus won't do.

Roland Deschain

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10155 on: July 15, 2008, 06:49:32 PM »
As long as they keep brewin' that good Ol' Bud and Bud Light, I ain't gonna worry about those so-called microbrews.  If it ain't broke, don't fiix it.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10156 on: July 15, 2008, 07:07:57 PM »
As long as they keep brewin' that good Ol' Bud and Bud Light, I ain't gonna worry about those so-called microbrews.  If it ain't broke, don't fiix it.

I'd be worried my friend, look at what the Belgum company did to Winchester. :) ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10157 on: July 15, 2008, 07:34:33 PM »
<<The Belgians brew some good beer, I should know I had a terrible 5th of Jooly in Brussels.  I hope they bring something tasty to the table.  I highly doubt they are stupid enough to mess with the King of Beers much.  It's not my #1 choice, but it sells very well and like TLD said... if it ain't broke...>>

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10158 on: July 15, 2008, 07:44:04 PM »
<<The Belgians brew some good beer, I should know I had a terrible 5th of Jooly in Brussels.  I hope they bring something tasty to the table.  I highly doubt they are stupid enough to mess with the King of Beers much.  It's not my #1 choice, but it sells very well and like TLD said... if it ain't broke...>>

Maybe they'll look at what FN did to Winchester and wise up.. Myself if they even think of getting rid of the Clydesdales, I say give the country back to the Nazi's.  BTW are the Belgum's that bought it of French or Fleming desent?  If they are French they'll mess it up. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10159 on: July 16, 2008, 06:44:21 AM »
The French need to stick to wine or champagne and not mess with trying to brew beer.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com