Author Topic: Uberti Outlaw  (Read 3620 times)

Offline ralstonite

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Uberti Outlaw
« on: May 03, 2006, 04:48:37 PM »
I bought this gun on a complete impulse as it reminded me so much of the remington 75's. now that  I have it I am curious as to how others think about it and how remmington shooters would compare the gun.
 I haven't had any problems mechanically but the gun feels clunky in my hand and the hammer seems to travel along way before being fully cocked, opposed to my cimarron model P, (the only thing I have shot to compare it to).
let me know what you all think, I would enjoy your opinions.

Offline Marshal Will Wingam

• Garden Variety
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Smile. It makes people wonder what you're up to.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 308
Re: Uberti Outlaw
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 08:54:33 PM »
remingtom 57's
I think you may have transposed your numbers here. If you are talking about the Remington 75's, here's my take. I agree that they have a long travel to full cock, more so than the Colt type pistol (or Model P). Unlike the Model P, they point better for me. In my hand, the Model P is poiinting uphill a bit when I just hold it out. The Outlaw with the blade front sight is nice. I really like the feel, pointability and balance of all the Remingtons over the Colt type pistol. All-in-all, I think you got a good gun, there.

If you want a short action, try one of the 1858 Remingtons with a cylinder conversion.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com