Author Topic: For Sale-Cimarron Richards Mason. PRICE REDUCED.  (Read 2101 times)

Offline Captain John Jarrett

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
For Sale-Cimarron Richards Mason. PRICE REDUCED.
« on: March 27, 2006, 12:48:03 AM »
PRICE REDUCED,

Pards,

I am selling a Cimarron Richards Mason Conversion in .44Colt/Russian,8 inch bbl., Army size grip frame. Revolver is standard blue and in very good condition,  has a set of aftermarket grips from Buffalo Brothers fit to the revolver( original wood grips also included).Also have a wonderful Slim Jim holster made for the revolver by my good friend H.B.(Homer) Brown of Lebanon Juction, Ky that I would prefer to sell  with the revolver. If you have ever been to the National Gun Day in Louisville or Lexington, you most likely have seen his table of holsters and leather goods so you know it is quality workmanship.

Now that I have joined NCOWS I am going to purchase an original Double Action(Colt,Smith&Wesson,Webley, ya get the idea) to be one of my main match revolvers so I need to make some room and money. Guess I will finally have to start handloading, using the "Holy Black" or appropriate substitute for the DA cartridges of course.

Revolver+Grips(aftermarket and original wood)+Slim Jim Holster= $450 & I will pay shipping and handling to your FFL.I will accept Green Postal Money Orders or Bank Cashiers Checks, but they must go through before I will ship.  First response gets priority and then down the line in order received. I do not have a digital camera so won't be able to send pics, but have sold a few things on the SASS Wire and not had any complaints.

Thanks for lookin.

Capt.John

p.s. I am posting this on all of the "Cowboy" sites for greater exposure.

Captain John Jarrett

Offline Captain John Jarrett

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: For Sale-Cimarron Richards Mason. PRICE REDUCED.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 03:49:10 PM »
BTT
Captain John Jarrett

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com