Author Topic: Spartan 210  (Read 3513 times)

Offline sweettooth

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Spartan 210
« on: January 27, 2006, 06:56:18 PM »
 BAILAL, REMINGTON, SPARTAN , 210 lot of names for a lttle shotgun.. Picked up a new one today. double barrel single trigger self cocking. Before I picked it up I started looking for someone to tune it and was told by two smiths they dont work on them becuse the screws are so tight they have to be drilled out sometimes . I was worried but it was two late I had paid for it.
  What a pleasure to shoot . Shells fell right out when opened . No buffing required. After 20 rounds it broke in just fine.
 I am never going to be a world class shooter so tuning to shave a second off is unneccessary. As I improve the gun will be better broken in and should improve right along with me . Shot some low targets like sass, and then shot some skeet with a coach gun.
 I was very pleased with my purchase. comes with 3 chokes and well made. Any questions ask and I will try to answer but if you want to do with out hammers and double triggers this is the ticket .  I have a lever action shotgun on order from Coyote Cap but this will be fine till then.  Sweettooth
storm
usmc 67 70
dav
semper fi

Offline Wolfcamp Hill

• Active citizen
  • Liked:
Re: Spartan 210
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2006, 07:44:26 PM »
howdy,

i agree.  i have a 28 inch fixed choke model :) brought in under the baikal name before remington picked them up, and its a dandy.  had a little trouble assembling it but i finally held my mouth just right and it went together, and i made a mental note not to take it down.  it works great and is built like a tank.  a russian tank.  i been using winchester light target loads in it cause thats what we had in the garage.

Offline Galloway

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2006, 05:49:37 AM »
Sounds great what are those going for anyway?

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 02:08:03 AM »

Offline sweettooth

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2006, 11:08:00 PM »
The spartan was 360.00 from a local gun shop but all I had to do was add a recoil pad. You can probably do better if you can find one.
 Keep in mind gunsmiths dont seem to want to work on them at least in my area.  There is a baikal forum that can tell you more I  dont know how to post links so just type in Bailal forum
storm
usmc 67 70
dav
semper fi

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 431