Author Topic: October Beer,Brats Oom PaPa music ,Coffee an Tea (and some good conversation  (Read 182338 times)

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 429
Radar estimates showed 16-18 inches of rain over the last week in Florida ( 20" in western Fla.)
That will fill your rowboat  :o for ya....

Still holding at about 62º .... dogs love'n' it , cat's rolling around like worm in sunny spot...I'll take it  :)

when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 111
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee.

'Tis 30 and sunny. High of 52.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Thanks for the coffee ;)

44, partly cloudy here. Had some showers yesterday afternoon. Dog's haven't got up yet, so I haven't been outside. Have a heavy date with the washer here shortly ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Advertising

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
I went back to sleep and woke up at 10:00. Moose took Victoria to the park and I am finishing off the first pot of Cawffee. Pancakes, Bacon, and more Cawffee after The girls return from the park.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Major 2

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
did the biscuits & gravy.... Day proceeding as advertised...

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Stock footage ruins a lot of documentaries.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Blair

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Been watching some of the aircraft going through their maneuvers at the air show out of Melbourne Regional Airport.
USAF Thunderbirds are here. I am waiting for their show to start.
So far, today, it has been propeller jobs. I don't know what model types, sad to say. Not a cloud in the sky, only the smoke left by the aircraft.
Really nice day, low humidity, cool enough temps to make the sun actually feel good.
My best,
 Blair
A Time for Prayer.
"In times of war and not before,
God and the soldier we adore.
But in times of peace and all things right,
God is forgotten and the soldier slighted"
by Rudyard Kipling.
Blair Taylor
Life-C 21

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
We have all types of WW2 aircraft at the Expo. Trainers, fighters, Transports, Medium Bombers, and Heavy Bombers.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
Was a good day for getting chores done around here, even the animals enjoyed the cooler weather. Pork Chops for the evening meal.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
The dogs all have enjoyed it here
Mathew 5.9

Offline Major E A Sterner

• "Honorary Southern Gentleman"
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 12916L
  • GAF #: 118
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 126
Evening Y'all, had to drive up to Albany to replace my iPhone for the 4th time this year,was under warranty, but still costs gas and tolls to get there.Took my Daughter with me and made a day out of it.She shopped while I waited for my phone, then went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner.Was a real nice spending the day with her.
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Good time with Daughter!

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Good on ya, Maj. One ah mine's in KG 'n t'other's in Charlotte, NC for the weekend.

Lookee here. The first pot of the season. Most of what's in the image is.................... gone.Turnt out just like I remember it. Just lovely.

Damned nice day. Real pretty. Was headed ta the museum by way of HK 'n BF's place. Run inta a photographer couple. Sat 'n talked with them awhile. Weren't seein' no one. Kept talkin' 'n the fat lady, bless 'er, spotted a bird doin' lazy circles off ta the west. Watched 'til she/he got directly o'erhead. Low 'nuff then we could make out the flight feathers but not well 'nuff ta ID the bird. Yenello grabbed a few shots. Lost it in the sun then picked it back up climbin' east bound 'til it seemed like *poof* gone. Guessin' it was HK. We'll know when the shots are downloaded 'n he posts 'em.

Never did get to the museum.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Been workin' on the book today, spend more time gettin' facts as right as possible than writing, havin' sausage paddies right now, last ot the stuff from the Corner Market in Sargent, may have to have jerry bring a care package to me sometime.  TLD will vouch for it.  He's had the gravy and maybe the paddies.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Yessir I have. I could go for some sausage, biscuits and gravy, and fried eggs, over medium. Plenty of Cawffee too.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Arcey's vegetable soup looks good. Where's the cornbread?

Offline Major 2

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
now your talkin.... had soup last night , no where like that though, and no cornbread  :(
I'd like some navy bean soup & cornbread right now !

63° but we'll see mid 80's by midday, yesterday was a tease

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Mornin'.

Ain't gotta shoot. Stayed up late. Don't know why the hell I'm wide awake.

'Bout fifty wunnerful degrees out. The gooberment guess is mid seventies. They guessed that a couple days ago 'n it ended up low eighties.

Thankee on the soup, y'all. Sure wish I could give ya a sample.

Where's the cornbread? Good question. Reckon that's gonna hafta be addressed 'n a check on the 'nads bank ta see if I got 'nuff built up in the account up ta try it............................
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Fergot. The thought ah tryin' is all Del's fault.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
Nice lookin' soup,Arcey ;)

49 and dark here. Must've had some rain overnight, drive was wet when I had the dogs out. Got one wandering around here whining, not sure what she wants. ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com