Author Topic: Cawfee,Tea,(SweeTea) and summertime grub fer JULY  (Read 146149 times)

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Cawfee,Tea,(SweeTea) and summertime grub fer JULY
« Reply #380 on: July 25, 2014, 08:03:08 PM »
Don't think mine expires 'til I can't qualify no more or 'til I forget to go e'er May 'n show 'em. Gonna be a lot older 'fore I forget range time.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #381 on: July 25, 2014, 09:27:25 PM »
My Virginia expires either in 2015 or 2016 should look. Just had to pay fee no requal
Mathew 5.9

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Gathering of Freedom-Seed Spreaders
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #382 on: July 26, 2014, 12:48:35 AM »
Hey y'all.

Nothing going on in the State of Jefferson.  Just warm weather, and lack of water.

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Advertising

« Reply #383 on: Today at 08:17:52 AM »

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #383 on: July 26, 2014, 05:44:20 AM »
Was dang hot last night so got up at 4 am to pack, still got a temp of almost 80 and a HI over that,  One last cup and off to O-mar-har (Close to the Indian word)   Light trip, got salt tabs and an 8 pack of gatorade, will report back.  Maybe one of their big sponsers Warren B will stop by and decide I need a sponsor.    ;)  Doubt it, but like him or not he is a parton of the arts and not sorta art, but real stuff. 
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #384 on: July 26, 2014, 06:04:41 AM »
My Virginia expires either in 2015 or 2016 should look. Just had to pay fee no requal

Ain't got a Virginia. Mine's the Broke Down Ole Has Been Cop Preservation thing. Federal.

Mornin', y'all.

'Bout the same weather as yestitty but one day closer ta fall.

Never let 'em see ya sweat, Del. Have fun. Ya see ennybody I know tell 'em I said Hey.

Hear tell this'n was the one o'er the camp ground Thursday past.

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #385 on: July 26, 2014, 06:35:58 AM »
Cawffee and Hot water are ready for drinking this morning. Enjoy!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #386 on: July 26, 2014, 07:20:35 AM »
Thanks for the coffee Tex-

Nice n cool here. Will get hot n humid before noon. Heading out to farmers market- then maybe some lead distribution afterwards.

Arcey yours is good in all of the 57 blue states?
=50 of the regular states?

Mathew 5.9

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #387 on: July 26, 2014, 08:03:53 AM »
Good in the states 'n US possessions.

Opinion of the commonwealth's attorney ya can't violate the life savin', reasonable 'n common sense restrictions, such as l'il clips what don't hold a whole buncha bullets, imposed by the kingdoms what care for their subjects.

Others say ya can but I ain't gonna be the test case in the courts of an aspirin' communist state such as the Peoples' Republik of Maryland. With my back, I ain't likely ta get any closer ta the place than King George ennyways.

Can't go carryin' in businesses with posted signs. Ya do yer guilty of trespassin'. But I ain't gonna reward those folks with my money, most of which was earned while carryin', by patronizin' their establishments.

Offline Stu Kettle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #388 on: July 26, 2014, 10:47:18 AM »
Mornin' all. It's a day at the beach here in Newbrasky.  We camped at Lake Mac so's to have a front row seat for the annual Kites & Castles day on the beach.  Looks like the weather is perfect fer the event - just enough wind for kite flyin bu not enough to be annoying. 

Them signs have the same effect here. I tend to treat em the same way Arcey does.

Carrying was easier in nebraska before the passed a law requiring a permit. Was legal as long as you could demonstrate the need. Only way to get caught was to either demonstrate the need or to do something stupid & get arrested.

The application cost $100 & have to provide fingerprints & proof of at least $100 worth of training. Renewals are $50 every 5 years unless you forget, then you have to be trained again & pay full price.

Time to go get in the sand. You all have a good one.

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 114
« Reply #389 on: July 26, 2014, 05:57:20 PM »
Had a day at the fair grounds with the horses for 4H. Got home 'bout 30 min ago. Going over to the neighbors for a cookout and Ferris wheel rides in a bit. These folks let us borrow their truck and horse trailer.

Got to 83. 'Tis 81 and sunny.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #390 on: July 26, 2014, 06:23:58 PM »
Got back just now, down-loading pictures, was nobody any of you know there. 

Was a nasty gunfightover by me, guy got hit over the head with a sugar glass bottle and all heck broke out.  Dan guy didn't learn to keep his mouth shut in the morning, mouthed off again in the afternoon, got hit again and got him and all his friends killed again.    ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 426
« Reply #391 on: July 26, 2014, 07:12:02 PM »
My shooting friend & NCOWS pard ( Law dog you know him  ) and I did our Sat. hit the Gun shop and lunch routine.

I went for large pistol primers, because I couldn't find the ones I bought some weeks ago ( Hard enough to come by lately , and I go and loose them  ::) ) I figured if I bought some I'd find them  :-\  welp I did....
I had never taken them in from the Passenger seat the day I got them, went to dinner that night ( daughter's B'day ) so the wife put the in the glove compartment . so she could sit there....  ::) and didn't mention it.... SO-K though now I have 2000 , but didn't set out to hoard  ;)

I also, picked up an original arsenal fresh 1895 Nagant in 7.62 ( It intrigued me in a Dr. Seuss WHOVILLE PD kinda way  ;D )
Holster , implement, and box of fresh PPU Ammo .... a novelty, at a grab me price.
I think it will be kinda fun....
when planets align...do the deal !

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #392 on: July 26, 2014, 07:39:50 PM »
At the range today another shooter came on in the shed- friendly type kind of guy that would buy ya a caddilac..... Called hisself "bigElvis". Short of he was pushing earth down not up, he resembled the genuine dead one. He was shooting a assorted areay of wheel guns and one of the them mares leg wanna be carbines/ pistols.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #393 on: July 26, 2014, 07:49:29 PM »
Lemme guess. He was drivin' a Trans Am................

Damn.. Me 'n the fat lady rode on that there very hunk of street yestitty. Hope it weren't no delayed reaction thing. Don't wanna be hearin' from no lawyers.

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
« Reply #394 on: July 26, 2014, 09:02:42 PM »
Accidents out this way usually involve at least one car in a big ditch. Have to say that the wrecker drivers are quite skilled at getting them out. Many times the cars are even drivable, although not the ones that end up there when the ditch is mostly full of water but those get a free interior wash.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #395 on: July 27, 2014, 07:14:00 AM »
Well Big E was driving a pickup

Morning ya'll coffee is up- the girls and i are having ours on the deck.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #396 on: July 27, 2014, 08:25:14 AM »
Well Big E was driving a pickup

I reckon the recall werk can be done whilst it's in the body shop collision center.

Mornin'.

Weather wise it's SSDD in July. 57 days 'til fall.

Sittin' in the vehicles' room burnin' one. Sunday mornin' disembodied voices was talkin' 'bout the dangers of short term memory loss. Hawkin' some sorta supplement yer gonna turn inta a babblin' moron without.

Kinda weren't half payin' attention. Was thinkin' 'bout stuff I had ta do. Get the clothes I washed last evenin' in the dryer. What I wanted from the off site pantry. Few minutes later I'm headin' for the shower when it occurred ta me I'd walked in thru the laundry room, right past the washer 'n dryer 'n didn't even slow up. Went back 'n did it.

Got ta the back bath 'n looked for the disembodied voices. Didn't remember where they were. It was a long walk..........

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 114
« Reply #397 on: July 27, 2014, 08:46:00 AM »
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee.

Taking the two oldest to camp today. 7 hour round trip.

T'storms overnight. Just enough rain to settle the dust. 'Tis 68 and sunny. "Not as warm. Numerous showers and isolated thunderstorms. Patchy fog in the morning. Highs in the middle 70s. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent."

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
« Reply #398 on: July 27, 2014, 10:05:31 AM »
Hot and humid with a chance of storms today. Looks like most of it is on the western part of the State right now.

Hope the kids enjoy camp Slim.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #399 on: July 27, 2014, 01:48:54 PM »
Got storms coming in, hearing thunder now. Kick Off parade was today, wife's sick so she didn't participate in this one. Awning's in ,chairs are in the house.

Went to Clendenning yesterday for the day. Nice time, SIL caught a few fish, rained late.

80 and rain so the guessers say. Tornado Watch up until 9 tonight ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com