Author Topic: Dee-sem-brrr Coffee  (Read 165306 times)

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Dee-sem-brrr Coffee
« Reply #460 on: December 25, 2013, 07:24:38 AM »
Merry Christmas Everyone!
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #461 on: December 25, 2013, 07:28:59 AM »
Happy Holidays to everyone at Cascity! The Cawffee is tasty and the biscuits and gravy hits the spot this morning. The GIrls are asleep still.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Major E A Sterner

• "Honorary Southern Gentleman"
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 12916L
  • GAF #: 118
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 126
« Reply #462 on: December 25, 2013, 08:18:59 AM »
Merry Christmas to all Y'all,enjoy the day
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Advertising

« Reply #463 on: Today at 07:12:41 AM »

Offline Stu Kettle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #463 on: December 25, 2013, 08:34:02 AM »
Merry Christmas to all. Woke up in my own bed well rested from a rough trip home.  Had a bowl of cereal already but y'all done flung a cravin' on me for some biscuits & gravy.

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #464 on: December 25, 2013, 09:32:47 AM »
Mornin all, Merry Christmas, got sausage gravy biscuits just about ready.

mmmm!

Merry Christmas all ya'll
Mathew 5.9

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #465 on: December 25, 2013, 09:52:10 AM »
I'm up, cleaning up the debris, just Rita and I today, she and Rowdy are out snacking on some hores,da-ores or what ever you call snacks.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #466 on: December 25, 2013, 09:53:18 AM »
Fergot, got some real, original Old Spice and stuck up Lemol before he went home, as is proper for Grandpa's. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #467 on: December 25, 2013, 10:05:24 AM »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTuuaTWwDK0
[/youtube]
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Gathering of Freedom-Seed Spreaders
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #468 on: December 25, 2013, 12:46:36 PM »
Merry Christmas y'all.  Coffee was good, though I haven't had breakfast yet.    Was up 'til 1:00 a.m. putting together cookies and  turkeys, pies, pudding...stuff, and other family things.   One of our family traditions is to go out driving around town looking at Christmas lights.  I think the lumber mill had just about the most in town...They hung six strands of LED lights from up on the flag pole.   :-\ 

I do foresee a bit of 1911ing, though.  I was gifted 150 rounds of 45....  ;D

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Offline Stu Kettle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #469 on: December 25, 2013, 01:59:49 PM »
I'm up, cleaning up the debris, just Rita and I today, she and Rowdy are out snacking on some hores,da-ores or what ever you call snacks.

I thought it was "whore's divorce" ???

Offline Blair

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #470 on: December 25, 2013, 02:16:21 PM »
In my family, we always called them "horse dervers", (phonetic spelling?) much to the dissatisfaction of most French speaking peoples.
BTW, The family last name is spelled Jacques, but pronounced Jakes. (It took almost 100 years for the Church in England to get the spelling correct within their records.)
Marry Christmas to all.
My best,
Blair
A Time for Prayer.
"In times of war and not before,
God and the soldier we adore.
But in times of peace and all things right,
God is forgotten and the soldier slighted"
by Rudyard Kipling.
Blair Taylor
Life-C 21

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #471 on: December 25, 2013, 02:40:20 PM »
I thought it was "whore's divorce" ???

Might just be finger food left over from last night.  Not really happy, the promised shipment of coal did not show up, guess I'll have to try harder next year. ::)

Did douse the grandson with the original type Old Spice before sending him home. 

Got most of the debris cleaned up, I think were going for Chinese later.  Rowdy got a nice package from his friend in Texas, LOL Rita and the kids called me at work Monday, they had never seen an UPS delivery with a dogs name on it.  LOL

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
« Reply #472 on: December 25, 2013, 04:10:00 PM »
We went and picked up Chinese and took it over to my Mom's for Christmas mid-day meal. When I went in to pick up the food two officers and four detectives were sitting at a table enjoying their food. They were the next generation of the force that Arcey left, didn't know any of them and a couple didn't look old enough to carry a firearm.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #473 on: December 25, 2013, 04:11:31 PM »
Glen, What did Rowdy get in his package from Texas?  I hit the jackpot. I got a new computer, a pair of dress shoes, some Kobalt tools, and a Buck Taylor framed print.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #474 on: December 25, 2013, 05:44:08 PM »
The Christmas dinner just went in the oven, it should be ready to eat about 9. The temp is going down and it is getting dark. It is time for a fire in the fireplace. CAHILL is on AMC, followed by EL DORADO.

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Gathering of Freedom-Seed Spreaders
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #475 on: December 25, 2013, 06:14:41 PM »
Gonna do some Banjoin', TLD?  I was just watchin' Buck Taylor on the computer Monday.  Him and Roy Clark.

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #476 on: December 25, 2013, 06:19:39 PM »
Busy day yesterday, had to go to youngest son's in Akron for their Christmas, then church service at 4. When we got done there, the next to youngest was over for their Christmas. Once I got the kitchen cleaned back up, I had to roll smokes for us( we was out), this was at 10 last night. Had Christmas at our oldest son's at noon today. We've been chilling out since we got home ::) :o
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #477 on: December 25, 2013, 06:57:36 PM »
Gonna do some Banjoin', TLD?  I was just watchin' Buck Taylor on the computer Monday.  Him and Roy Clark.

--TK

That was the late great Buck Owen's
Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #478 on: December 25, 2013, 10:28:43 PM »
TK,  The Buck that you are thinking about is Buck Trent.  Buck Taylor is a Movie actor that I have known or over 30 years. he was "Newly" on Gunsmoke. He was in Tombstone  "Texas Jack".  His father was  "Dub" Taylor. Buck is a western painter as we'll. Buck goes to the NFR as  well as several major stock shows and rodeos to sell his artwork. I have over a dozen of his prints  hanging in my house. He has a web site, Buck Taylor Art. It contains his prints, rodeo posters and other items.  Buck has been in many westerns,  The Sacketts, Jericho, and  Cowboys and Aliens, just to name few.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #479 on: December 25, 2013, 10:34:02 PM »
Our Christmas Supper turned out great, with plenty of leftovers for the rest of the week.  We will have enough breakfast and supper for the rest of the week.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com