Author Topic: Angel's chicken ranch  (Read 2230 times)

Offline Cole Bluesteele

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Angel's chicken ranch
« on: August 27, 2013, 11:38:56 AM »
For those of you who missed the national match, Angel's Chicken ranch side match is making an encore appearance at the Joe Berger Memorial Match.  See www.bergersharpshooters.com for match information.

Offline Johnson Barr

• Berger Sharpshooters, KVC, Blue River Regulators #129, Johnson County Rangers, GAF
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NRA Life, TSRA Life, NCOWS Life, NCOWS Merchant
    • J Barr Texas
  • NCOWS #: L-173
  • GAF #: 830
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: Angel's chicken ranch
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 05:00:17 PM »
Hmmmm...must be time to stuff a few chickens, rangle a few weasels and then, just where did I put that witness protection flamingo? But then there are places to go, things to do. My name's Coop, that's short for Coop. Be there with chicken poop on yer boots or don't come ner tall! I'm sure my good friend Pancho will post my Nationals pic just to keep your small childrenin bed at night. Dr. P would call it egg-phobia I'm sure.
"Peace is that glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"  -Thomas Jefferson

Offline ira scott

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • AKA: Broken Nose Scotty
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 60
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 09:12:32 PM »
Ahhh. Angels Chicken Ranch!  I still remember how proud I was of myself fur win'in a Nationals sidematch. That was right up to the moment I got my picture took in front of a whole bunch of people, with a f@#^%#$@kin chicken hat on my head! Good luck to the next "winner?"

Broken Nose Scotty

( maybe I can get me some revenge at the Ruckuss)
It is far better to remain silent, and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt!

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 01:31:05 AM »

Offline OklaTom

• NCOWS Judge, NCOWS Life 172, GAF 719, SASS 73114, NRA Life, TSRA, Berger Sharp Shooters, Blue River Regulators, Kansas Vigilance Committee
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Bryan Buck
    • 3B Shooting Supply
  • SASS #: 73114
  • NCOWS #: L-172
  • GAF #: 719
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 64
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 05:18:23 AM »
Ahhh. Angels Chicken Ranch!  I still remember how proud I was of myself fur win'in a Nationals sidematch. That was right up to the moment I got my picture took in front of a whole bunch of people, with a f@#^%#$@kin chicken hat on my head! Good luck to the next "winner?"

Broken Nose Scotty

( maybe I can get me some revenge at the Ruckuss)

But you looked so cute in that hat, Scotty.  We shoulda put that in The Shootist.  Wait, we did.   Summer 2013 issue, page 29.
"I druther have a pocket full of rocks than an empty gun..."

OklaTom@att.net

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com