Author Topic: Concerts :)  (Read 1206 times)

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Concerts :)
« on: June 15, 2013, 07:33:04 PM »
http://www.junifisher.com/

Juni Fisher   
 ToJuni Fisher   

Two California concerts for those of you in Central and northeast California

Friday, June 21, 7:00 PM Mavericks Coffee House,

238 E Caldwell Ave  Visalia, CA 93277   

$25.00,  559-624-1411 for tickets

It's the Central California "best place to hear Western Music!" and we will be celebrating the Central California release of the new CD "Listen...to the horse" New songs, new fun, and you will be singing along and grinning ear to ear!

One of my favorite places in the world to play, they keep the coffee blenders quiet during the show, but you can grab a great cup of possibly the world's greatest coffee, or a fancy coffee beverage and some mighty wonderful snacks before the show or during intermission. This is an intimate venue and it usually sells out, so cal and tell them you're coming!

Sunday, June 30   Mohawk Valley Stewardship Fund Raiser, Clio, CA 

Click here for Information  Get your reservations made so they can plan for great food a-plenty.

Tickets are just $40.00 for the whole wonderful event!

I will be there sharing the stage with one of my best pals who is also my songwriting and entertaining hero, the one and only Dave Stamey.

Gates open at 3::00 you will want to bring your favorite lawn chair and get an up close seat. 

Ranch BBQ dinner, auction items, and great entertainment...what a wonderful way to spend a Sunday afternoon and evening

Thanks so very much for your support and love of Western Music...can't make it to a concert and want to get the new CD?

You can order it at www.junifisher.com

Bunch a ole scudders!

Offline El Tio Loco

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 87
Re: Concerts :)
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 07:52:17 PM »
Thank you GCR for posting info on Juni Fisher.  Sounds like a good time or sure.

You can also download her music from itunes.

El Tio Loco

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 07:57:56 PM »
 :) Well i hope it's ok,i sort of have to,she my sister in laws best friend ;) Sometime the Sons of the San Juaquin will show up over at Mavericks,got Joe Hannahs autograph last one there.
Bunch a ole scudders!

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:29:14 AM »

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Gathering of Freedom-Seed Spreaders
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2013, 10:54:31 PM »
Second Saturday in September we have the "Weaverville Open Fiddle Contest" if anyone is in town.  I might be good enough by then to saw a tune or two, and get a shot at the $100 prize.   
Or maybe I'll get stuck playing fifth backup guitar again, like at the practice last year....

--TK

BTW:  Where is Clio?
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com