Author Topic: Need Some Firearms Advice  (Read 1933 times)

Offline Grenadier

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Need Some Firearms Advice
« on: February 04, 2013, 10:28:55 AM »
 I have an addiction to historical firearms....this must be a common affliction around these parts  ;)

Not much interested in modern stuff, although, I have owned my own fair share of guns that scare people on "The Coasts".

Currently, I have built an M4 carbine from scrounged parts, just to see if I could do it. I just received notification this morning that the last major piece (bolt and carrier) are hitting the mail this week. Once I receive this piece, I will have a fully functioning M4 clone. I find myself unrewarded with this sitting in the safe and I would like to convert it into something interesting.

I have three GI issue magazines and 200 rounds of Remington 5.56 that I would include with the carbine.

I am considering trying to trade this for a pair of replica Colt revolvers, or a Winchester '73.

Would this be an attractive trade for someone? Am I undercutting myself? One friend has suggested that I should be able to trade it for all three firearms.

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 426
Re: Need Some Firearms Advice
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 12:21:21 PM »
you might sell it ... people are clammering for them now that they may go Unobtainium  :-\

Then buy what you want  :)
when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Don Nix

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2013, 07:07:23 PM »
I might be interested. Lets talk. I have a pair of Cimmaron Thunderers 45 Colt

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 01:20:56 AM »