Author Topic: please swallow your beverage before reading...another stolen joke freshly stolen  (Read 11598 times)

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
you have been warned

I was in a pub on Saturday night. Had a few drinks........

I noticed two large women by the bar.

They both had strong accents so I asked "Hey, are you two ladies from Scotland?"
One of them screamed "It's WALES you IDIOT!"

So, I immediately apologized and said "Sorry, are you two whales from Scotland?"

That's pretty much all I remember.....
Mathew 5.9

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: please swallow your beverage before reading...another stolen joke
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 09:07:09 AM »
HA!  A joke I haven't heard before.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2012, 09:31:55 AM »
HA!  A joke I haven't heard before.

that's a problem when you use stolen jokes.  I'll keep researching though

Mathew 5.9

Advertising

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2012, 04:22:47 PM »
Were they? The whales? From Scotland?
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2012, 08:56:30 PM »
Roo, Them large women can get testy when it comes to their weight.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2012, 09:13:55 PM »
I knows

but so can some guys..This one kicked some butt

Mathew 5.9

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Drinking & Driving
I would like to share an experience with you all about drinking and driving. As you well know, some of us have been known to have brushes with the authorities on our way home from the odd social session over the years.

A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks with some friends and had a few too many Beers and some rather nice Claret. Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before - I took a Bus home.

I arrived home safely and without incident, which was a real surprise, as I have never driven a Bus before and am not sure where I got it.

Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2012, 02:27:31 PM »
Roo, We may have to cite you driving a bus without a license and possibily GTA for theft of the bus.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
MURPHY'S OTHER 15 LAWS

1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

2. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

3. He, who laughs last, thinks slowest.

4. A day without sunshine is like, well.....night.

5. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

6. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

7. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

8. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

9. It is said that if you line up all the cars in the world end-to-end, someone from California would be stupid enough to try to pass them.

10. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.

11. The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those, who got there first.

12. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.

13. Flashlight: A case for holding dead batteries.

14 . God gave you toes as a device for finding furniture in the dark.

15. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of twelve people, who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.
Mathew 5.9

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
I thought 50 might make me dangerous but sounds like 60 is really gonna be fun.

I'm not quite pushing 60 yet, but I'm taking notes on things to do to stay active!

Shot my first turkey yesterday! Scared the crap outta everyone in the frozen food section.

It was awesome
!

Gettin' old is so much fun... !!!

Mathew 5.9

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Wait until you reach 70.  There's so much more fun.  You can do the same things over and over and it's always new because your memory ain't worth diddly squat... and your memory ain't worth diddly squat, either. 

Sometimes you'll discover your memory ain't worth diddly squat, too.   :o   ::)
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Wait until you reach 70.  There's so much more fun.  You can do the same things over and over and it's always new because your memory ain't worth diddly squat... and your memory ain't worth diddly squat, either. 

Sometimes you'll discover your memory ain't worth diddly squat, too.   :o   ::)

damn it I forgot what I was going to tell you.
Mathew 5.9

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
An old-timer is someone who can remember every detail of his life story, but can't remember how many times he's told it to the same person.

Offline wildman1

• American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 169
Nah we can remember how many times we told it to the same person. Its just fun ta stretch it out and watch em squirm. Maybe even change it a bit ta see if their payin attention.  ;D ;D WM
WARTHOG, Dirty Rat #600, BOLD #1056, CGCS,GCSAA, NMLRA, NRA, AF&AM, CBBRC.  If all that cowboy has ever seen is a stockdam, he ain't gonna believe ya when ya tell him about whales.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
One more..

AND GOD CREATED VIRGINIA

(Even non-Virginians should love this one.)

God was missing for six days. Eventually, Michael, the Archangel, found him, resting on the seventh day.

He inquired, "Where have you been?"

God smiled deeply and proudly pointed downwards through the clouds, "Look, Michael . Look what I've made."

Archangel Michael looked puzzled, and said, "What is it?"

"It's a planet," replied God, and I've put life on it.

I'm going to call it Earth and it's going to be a place to test Balance."

"Balance?" inquired Michael , "I'm still confused."

God explained, pointing to different parts of Earth.

"For example, northern Europe will be a place of great opportunity and wealth,
       while southern Europe is going to be poor.

Over here I've placed a continent of white people, and over there is a continent of black people.

Balance in all things."

God continued pointing to different countries.

"This one will be extremely hot, while this one will be very cold and covered in ice."

The Archangel , impressed by God's work, then pointed to a land area and said, "What's that one?"

"That's Virginia , the most glorious place on earth.

There are beautiful mountains, rivers and streams, lakes, forests, hills, and plains.

The people from Virginia are going to be handsome, modest, intelligent, and humorous,
       and they are going to travel the world.

They will be extremely sociable, hardworking, high achieving, carriers of peace, and
       producers of good things"

Michael gasped in wonder and admiration, but then asked, "But what about balance, God?
       You said there would be balance."

God smiled, "Right next to Virginia is Washington , D.C. Wait till you see the idiots I put there."
Mathew 5.9

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Hey, did you know that if you lined up all the men and women on Earth head to toe, they'd be "doing it" wrong?   :o

Well, did you?  

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
I warned ya'll
Mathew 5.9

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Set ah jumper cables walked inta a bar. Bartender sez, ‘if y'all try’n start anythin’ yer outta here!’
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
I need to heed my own warnings
Mathew 5.9

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: please swallow your beverage before reading..Ya'lll been warned!
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2012, 04:18:23 PM »

stole this one from Pustic over in the Gulch

The Geography of a Woman

Between 18 and 20 a woman is like Africa in the late 1800s, half discovered, half wild, naturally beautiful with fertile deltas.

Between 21 and 30 a woman is like America in the mid 1900s, well developed and open to trade, especially for someone with cash.

Between 31 and 35 she is like India in the early 1900s, very hot, relaxed and convinced of her own beauty.

Between 36 and 40 a woman is like France in the late 1900s. Gently aging but still a warm and desirable place to visit.

Between 41 and 50 she is like Yugoslavia in the early 2000s, lost the war -- haunted by past mistakes. Massive reconstruction is now necessary.

Between 51 and 60, she is like Russia in the late 1900s, very wide and borders are unpatrolled. The frigid climate keeps people away.

Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Mongolia in the mid 1900s, with a glorious and all conquering past but alas, no future.

After 70, a woman is like Afghanistan is now: most everyone knows where it is, but no one wants to go there.

The Geography of a Man

Between 15 and 70 a man is like Iraq in the late 1900s -- ruled by a dick.
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com