Author Topic: Pinnicle Powder by Goex In Houston Texas  (Read 3123 times)

Offline Jubel

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Pinnicle Powder by Goex In Houston Texas
« on: September 09, 2005, 05:27:15 PM »
Me I have searched high and low! ??? This is in the Houston Texas area  ::)and I'm look'en for Goex Pinnicle powder ;D. I've found none!!! :o :o Is there anyone in a metropolitan area of 6 million  ::) ::)who handles a product that is sought after??? >:( >:( :o :o
Cousin we been ashooten at each other all day! How about we stop for a beer then we kin go home and get our axes. Or just as good, lets forget this whole dang feud, I'm agetten too old for this anyhow!

Offline Baron von Haltomstadt

• Active citizen
  • Liked:
Re: Pinnicle Powder by Goex In Houston Texas
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2005, 03:26:04 PM »
I can't help in Houston, but if you know someone here in D/FW or travel through here, Bro Dave has it. I bought mine from him. He is in Arlington, TX and can be reached through his website at:

http://brodavesguns.cas-town.com
Terry  
AKA: Baron von Haltomstadt
(Formerly: Marshal Dusty Drywash)
North Central Texas Territories
BOLD RATS SASS NRA-Life USFA-CSS STORM SCORRS BOSS

Offline Howdy Doody

• CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2005, 03:07:15 PM »
Howdy Jubal. None to be found around my area either. I got my first batch along with Goex Cowboy a few months back. I buy mine from Powder Inc. They sell mixed cases of ten pounds and I tried 5 pounds of the Pinnacle. They will also sell in a 5 lb case, but the shipping plus hazmat makes it too pricey. I just got another case of Pinnacle from them at $16.50 per pound plus the haz/shipping in the 12lb. case. That works out to what all the subs sell for around here.
I really like the stuff. It is similar to APP, but not quite. Someone told me it actually has charcoal in it. I don't know, but something makes it black colored.  It doesn't seem to be so prone to moisture and I found no clumping in the containers so far. It meters good. Cleanup is a breeze and it shoots great. Plenty of smoke too. I have loaded for pistol and rifle and I am going to stick with the stuff for a while. It is too pricey to use in shotgun, so I just stick with regular Goex for that.
I don't think the salesmen for Goex are letting dealers even know about it. I have a gunshop near me that carries Goex and I can buy 2f and 3f and cartridge there. They told me they never heard of the new Pinnacle. This gunshop isn't too into CAS, but at least they handle true black, probably for inline shooters.
yer pard,
Howdy Doody
Notorious BP shooter

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 01:10:31 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com