Author Topic: Callin' Out Doc Shapiro  (Read 1645 times)

Badlands Walker

Callin' Out Doc Shapiro
« on: August 26, 2005, 11:47:22 AM »
Doc,

I'm assumin' (and I hates to do that cuz we both know what that means, lol) you is the man to talk to on this Western 3 Gun the little woman has brung to my attention?  It sounds like a great game, sport, orginazation, club, etc...

The rules look simple & plain enought to understand.  I'm confused on one issue though!  One page I read that minimum is .32 for shootin', then I read something on another page about .22 caliber shootin'.  See the confusion?

Anywho!  I need to get off my keester & stop pussy footin' around and get out there & start shootin'!  Dang, can ya use that many &'s in one sentence? :D  What is the nearest club that shoots W3G to San Angelo, Texas.  I'm relocatin' there next week & need to get busy.  Got some new firepower I'm dyin' to shoot, plus I got an 1892 in .45LC & another six-shooter on order!  All my stuff is in .45LC.  The little woman likes the .22 caliber idea!

Much obliged! ;)

BTW, watched some film clips with ya shootin'.  I'm impressed!!! 8)

Offline Doc Shapiro

• Top Active Citizen
    • Custom Handmade Pistol Grips
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Callin' Out Doc Shapiro
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2005, 12:17:45 PM »
Well, the .22 was for a side match.  It's not a main match legal caliber.

As for where you're locating too, I think the closest one is either in Georgia or California!  Once you get settled, you might see if you can find a club interested in gettin it goin.

I'm not the point man for W3G.  Single Action Jackson, Lefty Longridge, Sam Houston, and TG Reaper are.  Although I don't know if they are members to this board or not.  Either way, I'm happy to answer questions as I can.

Doc

Badlands Walker

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2005, 03:22:42 PM »
Thanks Doc, I'll have to emule one of them boys! ;)

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 08:10:12 AM »

Offline Itty Bitty Storm

• The Quiet One
  • Active citizen
    • The Bitter Creek Bunch
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2005, 05:14:14 PM »
I knew he would like this new outfit.