Author Topic: Trouble in Italy.  (Read 1180 times)

Offline Crossdrawnj

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 87
Trouble in Italy.
« on: November 22, 2011, 09:33:25 AM »
I was in Gettysburg this weekend for the Rememberance Day Celebration. Talking to a local vender, one who regularly stocks BP pistols, stated, if I find something I want today I should buy it. When questioned why, he added that if Italy goes under, as they are in the same financial mess that Greece is, you won't see any reproduction firearms exported here. He also stated that it will be 2-3 years before guns start coming back into the US. As I mentioned, he only stocks BP, but I am sure this would include cartridge firearms exports as well.

I thought this might be a ploy to get us to buy something. After speaking with a friend about this, he informed me the only country in Europe that is in good shape is Germany. Has anyone heard about this possibility? I can't imagine what this will do to businesses like Cimarron, Taylor's, EMF and the like. Not to mention how this will effect the prices of guns in stock now.

Crossdraw.

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Trouble in Italy.
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 11:45:22 AM »
The reason germany is ok,is becuase they are backing the Euro,Italy and the rest don't want it,it is a catastrophy!I don't want it either,i like good ole American cash!I hope credit cards die,but it will all go electronic,some vendors are already using cell phones in Africa to get goods to sale,what i saw was mostly fleamart type vendors using them,where the goods came from i don't know,probably China Taiwan and such,how can a super comittie make a decision when they don't even know what the world will use for currency.Heck we may have to use marijauna money soon ;D

I watch alot of tv too,you can learn alot watching everything from commercials to No Reservations with Tony Bourdain.. :D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Offline Trailrider

• CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
    • Gunfighter Zone
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 12:51:44 PM »
Crime-n-It'ly!
Ride to the sound of the guns, but watch out for bushwhackers! Godspeed to all in harm's way in the defense of Freedom! God Bless America!

Your obedient servant,
Trailrider,
Bvt. Lt. Col. Commanding,
Southern District
Dept. of the Platte, GAF

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 03:01:41 AM »

Offline temmi

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 04:01:26 PM »
If Italy defaults you will have much bigger problems than BP guns.

That said I was there 3 weeks ago and it could go either way in the next year.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com