Author Topic: I Found the Perfect Present for the Marshal and Marshal'ette!  (Read 13819 times)

Offline Micheal Fortune

• Top Active Citizen
    • Micheal Fortune
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: I Found the Perfect Present for the Marshal and Marshal'ette!
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2005, 11:44:15 AM »
Is it time yet for the pink one?
< Wanders by>
< Sees Sod Buster with the pink chair>
< Smacks him with her hat and takes away the pink chair>
No, it's not.
< Smashes the pink chair into little, tiny pieces, then sets those pieces on fire>
And it never will be.
So there.
:P
AnnieLee, covering the Marshal'ette's back.

Somebody a little touchy about time out chairs??? ;)

We never had one, if you misbehaved too badly you got knocked out on the floor, maybe they would throw a chair at you, but no "time out" chairs.   :)
Saloon Keeper, Gambler, Shootist
Sun River Rangers Shooting Society / SASS 60159 / R.O.-1 / SBSS 1685 / G.O.F.W.G. 89 / RATS 58 / KGC 4 /

Offline Big John Denny

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2005, 06:45:04 PM »
Marshal'ette, I swear I was this close to catching up with the Marshal so's I could earn that fine dinner, but he eluded me by joining up with savages. However, from reading the latest Arapaho news flash I see you got your hands and the rollin pin on him.

Justice was done and I'm out a good meal. Just my luck.
Big John Denny, SASS 64775
US Army Retired
Los Vaqueros
BOLD #661
GOFWG #240
SBSS #1780 (Order of the Golden Bullet)
NMLRA
NRA
"Aim small....Miss small"

The Arapaho Kid

« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2005, 07:38:13 PM »
And now......From Arapaho Central.......

Ladies & gents....I am now reporting now from the Longbranch Saloon.  Since the start of this foot race betweem the Marshal and Mrs. Marshal the bets continue in as to who will be sitting in the Time Out Chair.  Now....new bets are coming in on where Mrs. Marshal will catch up with the Marshal.  The odds on favorite in this race is Mrs. Marshal and most of the bets are swinging in her favor.  She is being favored in the race because she is younger than the Marshal and in a little better shape.

I have been speaking with some of the folks here in Cas City about this whole thing.  most folks think it's the most exciting thing that's happened here since the Dalton Gang rode through on thier way to Coffeeville.

Hang on....Here somes someone who may have an opinion on this.

Sir...may I bother you for a moment and ask a few questions

Well I got no problem with that, Pilgrim!
What do you think of this whole thing that's going on here?
Well Pilgrim....the way I see it is the Marshal musta done sumpthin' wrong to rile up his wife and now she's out ta fix that.
Do you think she will harm the Marshal?
Well...she might put a few bumps on his head!
Other than that...do you think she'll do anything else?
I don't think so...but you can bet the Marshal will be sleepin in the woodshed fer a while!
I see!  Well...what would you do in a situation like this?
I'll tell ya, Pilgrim....If I was ta get a woman riled up and she picked up a rollin' pin and came after me with it....I'd be headin' fer the tall timber.  The Marshal ain't yella, but he's playin' it smart by runnin'.
I think I would run also!
I thank you for your time, sir
Think nuthin' of it, Pilgrim!

Alright folks....I'll switch you over to my live reporter now.  Take it away Jock!

Aye laddie....This is Jock reportin' from in front of the livery stable.  Just a couple of moments ago, the Marshal came rollin' out the front door and headed down the street toward the blacksmith shop.  His wife was right behind him and back about twenty five feet.  She was still wavin' that rollin' pin at him and cursin' up a storm!  I think the woman is very angry with him!  Hang on....wait a minute!  Mrs. Marshal as stopped in the middle of the street and the Marshal is still runnin'.  She takes aim and tossed that rollin' pin like a tomahawk.  It's sailin' through the air and it looks like....NO!  She missed!  Her aim was good but I guess the Marshal knew it was a-comin' and he ducked!  Missed him clean!  I'll be movin from here up to the blasksmith shop.  Back to you Arapaho.

Alright ladies & gents....the race is still on and it's anyones guess if, where and when Mrs. Marshal will catch up with the Marshal.

Stay tuned to Arapaho Central for more details.

Advertising

The Arapaho Kid

« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2005, 10:45:22 PM »
more from Arapaho Central.....

Ladies and gents.  This is Jock MacStrap reportin' from the blacksmith shop.  In as recent turn of events, Mrs. Marshal tossed her rollin' pin at the Marshal, but missed him clean!  While she was fetching it again, the Marshal dashed through the blacksmith shop and out the back door.  Jake, the blacksmith hollered:  "Come back here, Marshal...you still owe me five dollars for that last set of horseshoes I made up for you!"  Not wanting to waste time and pay his debt, the Marshal ran on.  Mrs. Marshal dashed into the shop and asked:  "Does he owe you money?"  Jake said he did.  She said:  "When I catch up with him...I'll beat it out of his ornery hide!", then ran on after him.

It's lookin' like the Marshal is becoming a little tired with all this runnin' and it looks like he's gonna duck in the back door of the Lucky Seven Saloon.  I'll hurry on over there for my next report.

Back to you Arapaho.

Offline Marshal Halloway

• Editor & Webmaster of Cas City.
  • City Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Don't squat with your spurs on. Have fun shootin'.
    • Cas City
  • SASS #: R3411
  • NCOWS #: HL-179
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 68
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2005, 01:20:11 AM »
Well, just so you all now. I don't remember all the details, cause my thoughts are a little fuzzy with them dang whacks I took,  but I circled back around, and nabbed her ( without the rollin' pin)..
Took her  home, all the while she was a kickin' and screamin'. By darn, I let her know who is the boss in this house!. Yes sir I did !
 And you can see by the  expression on her face ...that it is finally settled!
SHE is the one settin' in a time out chair.

;D  ;D  ;D

Editor & Webmaster of CAScity.com
Director - Digital Video Division - Outdoor Sportsman Group (OSG).
Digital Video Production & Post Production OSG
Owner of Down Range Media GP

The Arapaho Kid

« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2005, 09:19:53 AM »
And now.....From Arapaho Central.....

Ladies & gents....there appears to have been a change made here.  In a sneaky maneuver, the Marshal snuck around behind Mrs. Marshal, grabbed her and took her back to the house kicking and screaming.  It has been reported to me that there were words spoken and the end result was....Mrs. Marshal has been placed in the Time Out Chair where she is now sitting.

Some of the distaff side of Cas City are now saying that she was taken unfair advantage of and there is a movement started to change this.  It appears that there could be a female uprising here.  There is also some ugly talk about the possibility of the tarring and feathering of someone.  We may presume that this person could possibly be the Marshal.  But, ladies and gents....I fail to understand this.  Marshal Halloway has been the law and order in Cas City since its beginnings some years back.  He has always stood up for the right and stood up against the wrong doers and through peaceful and honorable methods he has gotten them out of town and they have, since, not returned.  This is why I fail to understand why the ladies of town would want to tar and feather the Marshal.

This reporter will have to do some research on this and get to the bottom of this tarring and feathering talk.

Stay tuned to Arapaho Central......there may be more on this.

Offline Big John Denny

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2005, 09:52:19 PM »
Lord, the suspense is too much for me. I'll be forced to take a drink of some firewater.

Hey, that photo of the Marshal'ette seems to be phoney. She's not sitting in the blue time out chair at all. You pards don't think the Marshal would try to pull a fast one on us, do you?
Big John Denny, SASS 64775
US Army Retired
Los Vaqueros
BOLD #661
GOFWG #240
SBSS #1780 (Order of the Golden Bullet)
NMLRA
NRA
"Aim small....Miss small"

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 111
« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2005, 12:55:47 PM »
Lord, the suspense is too much for me. I'll be forced to take a drink of some firewater.

Hey, that photo of the Marshal'ette seems to be phoney. She's not sitting in the blue time out chair at all. You pards don't think the Marshal would try to pull a fast one on us, do you?
Not our Law abiding honest Marshal.  ;D

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

The Arapaho Kid

« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2005, 06:48:20 PM »
And now.....from Arapaho Central.......

(Speaking in a low voice)

Ladies and gentlemen...it has been brought to my attention that there may have been a sneaky pulled here.  A picture was submitted of Mrs. Marshal sitting in a chair, but it doesn't appear to be the official Time Out Chair.  There is no coloring on it at all and it appears to be somewhat larger than the official chair.  We aren't certain what has transpired here, but there is idle chatter that the Marshal may have done something sneaky.  The Marshal, at present, is unavialable for comment on this.  The last we heard from Mrs. Marshal was:  "Lemme offen this chair!  I ain't done nuthin' wrong!"

So ladies and gentlemen....as the saga of the Time Out Chair continues......stay tuned to Arapaho Central for more details.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com