Author Topic: What's the Truth???  (Read 2331 times)

Badlands Walker

What's the Truth???
« on: July 22, 2005, 10:11:34 PM »
OK, I know there are those out there who keep up on most, if not all the gun laws & I am havin' a terrible time here. Between El Paso & Los Cruces & five different FFL's, three have said that shotguns & longuns must be shipped from FFL to FFL & two have said only handguns must be shipped FFL to FFL. The two said that long guns can be shipped directly from the FFL where purchased to the private individual who purchased it. They both said most FFL dealers don't like doin' it, but it's not the law.  ::)

What is the truth???  ???

I just bought a SxS in Montana & had it shipped from FFL to FFL just to CMA!  ;)

Badlands Walker

Re: What's the Truth???
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2005, 12:16:55 PM »
Had a pard emule me & say it differs from state to state, so I guess there ain't no real answer! ::)

Offline Aces and Eights

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2005, 01:29:21 AM »
Join the NRA. Or else it will continue as the planned handcuffs you ask about. Get an answer - OK.

To fix it takes an organization. The only viable one is the NRA. It has clout but needs much more. If all 47 million hunters/shooters joined, these type of questions would not have to be asked. If one does nothing, then one gets less than nothing - one gets screwed.

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 10:52:45 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com