Author Topic: WTT Red Stag Antler for Custom Antler-handled Knife  (Read 3259 times)

Offline Coca-Cola Kid

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
WTT Red Stag Antler for Custom Antler-handled Knife
« on: March 06, 2011, 12:31:58 PM »
Moderators - If this is in the wrong section, my apologies.  Please feel free to move to correct one.

Have some red stag antler (from Minnesota) that I got a while back.  Would like to trade it for a custom-type antler-handled knife with a 5"-7" blade.

Here's a pic of the stag antler:

As you can see, it's fairly good sized.  I would estimate the diameter of the main pieces to be 2".  The pieces are approximately 3.5 ft long.  The "button" areas would probably work for medium sized belt buckles.  So lots of potential with these pieces. 

Give me a shout if you're interested in working a deal.

Offline James-G

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: WTT Red Stag Antler for Custom Antler-handled Knife
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 04:42:03 PM »
What kinda knife would u like for them ,I understand a custom 5-7 in knife i would like to know what kind u have in mind,If you would like you can pm or emial. James

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 10:59:49 PM »
Wish i knew how to make custom knives.Check opver at the Leather Shop.a few makers over there.Dave Cole,Chuck Burrows,KT.,Cliff Hendley..And more.I am sure some one would l;ove to work with Red Stag.If ya sale any give me a holler//
curly54@sbcglobal.net

Just put antler in the subject line.I just gave  Kid Terico a couple of side antlers.Just regular.Stagould be a mnakers go to piece
Bunch a ole scudders!

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 07:38:08 PM »

Offline Coca-Cola Kid

• Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 03:37:52 PM »
GunClickRick:  I had already talked to Dave Cole because he's near by where I am, but the pieces were too big for anything he likes to do.

James-G:  Here's a link to an example of what I'd like to get: http://www.wrtcleather.com/Frontier-Knives-Sheaths-Showcase/slides/WRTC-R-Bell-Knife-Sheath.html.  That's one of Chuck Burrow's knives.  I'd like it with a 7" blade.  The only thing different I would want to do would be to use some type of wood in place of the turqoise that's shown on the knife.

Let me know if you're interested.  My email is kevin ((at)) kdholsters  ((dot)) com.

Offline James-G

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 03:04:15 PM »
 Chuck Does great work.I thank is name is Gibb. that bad the blade.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com