Author Topic: Okay, here's what I want you to do:  (Read 4487 times)

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Okay, here's what I want you to do:
« on: August 10, 2010, 03:04:08 PM »
Go to lazybobranch.homestead.com/ANGELS1.html
Got it? Good!

Now, go through all those names and see if there's a picture and correct information on those you know.

If not, and if you have any of that info, or have a picture, send Utah Bob what you have so it can be added to the Cowboy Memorial Website.

I'd hate to think some of our pards are becoming The Man With No Face... or Woman With No Face.

Lots of well-known names on there, over 15 of them, that are no longer with us and have nothing but a name and year of death shown. Suzee Silk Knickers, Sandstorm, Waco Walt, Wagoners Fritz,and more.

While you're at it, give the same info about yourself to someone with instructions to send it in when you go.

Thank you.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Offline Deja vous

• Top Active Citizen
  • Branson 2009
  • Liked:
Re: Okay, here's what I want you to do:
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 03:43:20 PM »
I am so glad your instructions had nothing to do with that game "twister" you know how many times I fell on my belly trying to do that thing? 

Anyhow I will go look at home, not a place I can visit from behind the bank doors.. lol  I will let the others write my bio.. lol..  Oh, maybe I better not.. lol.  Thanks Fortys///
Even lightening strikes twice at times,  Deja Vous

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 06:45:07 PM »
Deja if i was a single feller i'd have to ask what bank you worked at,then i could say,Dinner or i call your boss ! ;D

Where's all the single fellers anyway,poor gals is surrounded by ole geaser has beens in bad hats.. :D :D Forty,Curley,Doc Bobbers... :P
Bunch a ole scudders!

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 03:10:04 PM »

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 07:13:29 PM »
Aw shoot, Rick, your hat ain't that bad.  ;)
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Offline Throckmorton

• Active citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 08:01:14 PM »
You need to edit it to read dot coM...  .con don't work so well.
I went there and it was a very sad trip down memory lane.

I hope one of the Breckenridge,Tx pards can come up with a pic of Tom Doniphan (sp),I shot with him and have a pic,but cannot find it.
Goody,you maybe have one?

Offline Deja vous

• Top Active Citizen
  • Branson 2009
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2010, 08:03:32 PM »
Gunclicks.. I am just fine being right here with you guys, you make me feel like a member of a secret club, still waiting for my decoder ring.. lol..    As for a date, dinner garlic pickles, onions, tuna fish, snails and wash it down with a bowl of onion soup.. lol.

I happen to enjoy the guys and gals on here, you just don't find guys like all of you are that are not married or out on the streets.. so I talk to the married ones and scare off all the single ones.  lol..  Gives me a level of comfort on the weekends that I can be sure I will be reading this board every date night.. lol..  

Offline Deja vous

• Top Active Citizen
  • Branson 2009
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2010, 08:07:21 PM »
Very nice..  I am so happy to see that.. Thanks Fortys...

Offline Dr. Bob

• Dr. Bob
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Physician and Sporting Gent aka Bob Dorian
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2010, 01:34:11 AM »
Hey Dejas,  I'm single!!  Ya ain't scared me off!!  :o  ::)  ;)  Dinner sound great, as long as the snails are swimmin in garlic butter!  Some 'nilla ice cream with hot fudge would be a great end!!
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Offline dangerranger

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2010, 03:22:11 AM »
One of the problems with using aliases is that a guy that I shot with alot was killed one day, Im shure I read his obituary[ I read them every day] but not knowing his given name, it wasnt till the next moths shoot that anyone knew he had passed! DR
Life is a rush into the unknown, You can duck down real low and hope nothing hits you, Or stand up tall, show it your teeth,and say "Dish it up Baby and dont get stingy with the Peppers!!!"

Offline Howdy Doody

• CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2010, 11:15:21 AM »
I do not know what is the matter with me. I started in on page one and by the time I got to Ten X, I could not go any more.

I think I started getting blurrieyed at Gunny Sackett. Dammit, in just the first two pages there was too many I have actually shot with and met.

I can't believe no one has a picture of Suzy Silk Knickers. I used to have one on my first computer. She was a fantastic looking lady. That one hit hard and then Gunny. I do not know why the Lord takes the young ones from us. I guess he knows they are good un's too.

There is a downside to this cowboy action stuff and that is losing such great friends. I think I am older than you Forty,either that or you look pretty well preserved. Rowdy is older than me, I think Cliff is near the same as me, but I am looking elder statesman right in the face and ornery as I am, I am not about to shoot age based classes. On the bright side of it all, I do look a lot better than you Forty.  ;D
yer pard,
Howdy Doody
Notorious BP shooter

Offline Dr. Bob

• Dr. Bob
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2010, 11:43:15 AM »
Howdy,

You are the epitome of modesty!!  ::)  :o  ::)  :o  ::)  :D  :D  :D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog

Offline Deja vous

• Top Active Citizen
  • Branson 2009
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2010, 11:55:04 AM »
Doc bobbers.. stop and think... do you really want to go out to a nice place with someone who holds the world wackies record for breaking shotguns, tripping over her own feet, laughing in inapproaite times, leaving the table to wander off and talk to someone that looks like fun, a one drink drunk who never knew a stranger, and who has managed to carry over her "talents" to the office and every club in town ? Certainly a DOC would know better, or exam his own head at the very least?   Yeah, I am fun, but you don't take me out to a nice place, you take me out with a box of wetwipes hiking about 10 miles from the closest weapons zone so your safe.  Crazy comes to mind, Oh, wait are you that kind a of doc?  I mean is this a trick cuz you have a straight jacket lined up from the boys on the board to me?  .. lol..

Snails and garlic, hey  Delmonico dish up some for Doc here.. he is having a brain failure.. lol.    Ice cream and fudge your on your own.. I dont touch the stuff.. lol..  And give him a drink on me, and I will have a half a glass of the red stuff.. loll  Merlot.. Delmonicos.. can I drink french wines on this board if I want to later on?  lol..   

Offline Howdy Doody

• CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2010, 12:29:52 PM »
Howdy,

You are the epitome of modesty!!  ::)  :o  ::)  :o  ::)  :D  :D  :D

Listen Doc, I am a self carved man, no matter what Buffalo Bob says about it. Now, Forty Rod I see at least once a year. I have a test of good looks that works real well. It is called the Marshalette test. Since she hugs me twice as long as she does Forty, I have to go with I am the better lookin' one. Last year I thought I heard her mumble I need a shower and some strong soap quick, but I forgot if that was after huggin' him or me. Forty thought she was gittin' all excited, but I figured it was from huggin' us two grubby cowpokes. Ya never know. When I start to understand women, I will be on Utah Bob's memorial site. Forty is the constant optometrist and me................well,you know.
 ;D

I'll give him this, he does write a real good story. I have his books and enjoyed the hell out of them.

;D
yer pard,
Howdy Doody
Notorious BP shooter

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2010, 12:40:43 PM »
I got one of Forty's books too,man i have killed more flys with that thing.......
Bunch a ole scudders!

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2010, 05:36:41 PM »
Listen Doc, I am a self carved man, no matter what Buffalo Bob says about it. Now, Forty Rod I see at least once a year. I have a test of good looks that works real well. It is called the Marshalette test. Since she hugs me twice as long as she does Forty, I have to go with I am the better lookin' one. Last year I thought I heard her mumble I need a shower and some strong soap quick, but I forgot if that was after huggin' him or me. Forty thought she was gittin' all excited, but I figured it was from huggin' us two grubby cowpokes. Ya never know. When I start to understand women, I will be on Utah Bob's memorial site. Forty is the constant optometrist and me................well,you know.
 ;D

I'll give him this, he does write a real good story. I have his books and enjoyed the hell out of them.

;D

She hugs me twice as many times..... an' Mom always did like you best!  :'(

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2010, 06:08:52 PM »
Hey. lets not slack off here.  Still got folks with not pictures over there.

Offline Howdy Doody

• CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2010, 08:06:56 PM »
Forty do you remember Suzie's real name? When was that tragedy about 1999? I remember there was stuff in the paper and if I remember right wasn't it in San Diego?

My memory is going south on me, my chest too. My chest seems to have landed just above my belt. Gravity kind of thing I suppose.
 :)
yer pard,
Howdy Doody
Notorious BP shooter

Offline Dr. Bob

• Dr. Bob
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2010, 09:36:56 PM »
So help me understand, Howdy, is just yer head wood?? :o :o  I didn't know of wood sagging!!  ::)  :o  ::)  :D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2010, 11:47:00 PM »
Forty do you remember Suzie's real name? When was that tragedy about 1999? I remember there was stuff in the paper and if I remember right wasn't it in San Diego?

My memory is going south on me, my chest too. My chest seems to have landed just above my belt. Gravity kind of thing I suppose.
 :)

And just look where your shoulders ended up.

Her name was Suzee Vlk...no vowels.  She died in 2003 in San Diego when she was walking her dog in Old Town and a tree fell on her.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com