Author Topic: Taylors Co. Inc Coach Gun Question  (Read 4823 times)

Offline ColtonWhite

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Taylors Co. Inc Coach Gun Question
« on: January 16, 2010, 05:23:24 PM »
I am in the market for a external hammer sxs 12 gauge that wont cost me more than around $500... I've learned from other threads that the TTN 1878 coach gun is a great deal and that EMF and Cimarron both carry the TTN coach gun... Taylor Co has a 1878 coach gun for around the same price as the TTN, i was wondering if Taylor also carries the TTN?  Also, is there another coach gun out there that i have not heard of that i should take a look at before making my final decision... Thank you for all of your help..

--- Colton White ---

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 426
Re: Taylors Co. Inc Coach Gun Question
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 06:32:32 PM »
Yep !    and nope !

Yep it's a TTn ...and nope you don't have to look farther  ;)

There is a Turkish hammered SXS...  ADCO was importing or tried to import a pair of SXS's one was hammered, but I think he gave it up. The Turkish gun has 0 parts network.

There is another Turkish gun being imported now (might be the same Turkish maker ADCO tried ) but is pricy like $900.

when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Blackpowder Burn

• Top Active Citizen
  • Smoke & Lightning
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 08:17:09 AM »
The same TTN coach gun is sold by EMF, Taylors and Cimarron under their own names.  Actually, the import rights for the shotgun were purchased by EMF, and so are no longer owned by TTN.  I've also been told (although perhaps incorrectly) that TTN is now defunct and the former owner is working for EMF.
SUBLYME AND HOLY ORDER OF THE SOOT
Learned Brother at Armes

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 01:08:29 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com