Author Topic: There's Buffalo in my back yard!  (Read 3206 times)

Offline amin ledbetter

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tell 'em I'm comin! And Hell's comin with me!!!!!
    • Ledbetter Leather
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
There's Buffalo in my back yard!
« on: November 22, 2009, 07:28:29 PM »
I've heard that there was a buffalo ranch about 20 minutes from my house. But found out today my good friend Marc is good friends with the owner! I got a brochure from the place today and plan on going up there next weekend. Pan on buyin some Buffalo sausage, and some buffalo burger patties. Ifin I got enough cash I might buy some steaks for me and the wife. They got a gift shop where they sell hides and jewelry, skullls and and all kindsa stuff. There website is under construction but here is a link anyhow!

http://www.bigshaggybuffalo.com/

Offline Curley Cole

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: There's Buffalo in my back yard!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 07:37:46 PM »
I love buff steaks. The meat of the buff is better for you than even chicken or fish. Been awhile since I had some decent buff meat.

enjoy
curley
Scars are tatoos with better stories.
The Cowboys
Silver Queen Mine Regulators
dammit gang

Offline Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Live To Fight Another Day
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 08:19:29 PM »

Buffalo is full of micro nutrients, it is perfectly balance in their Eco sanoids ( right balance of omega 6 and omega 3 ), it's a perfect food, I sold it and other wild game meats for years, they were all inspected, and I got them frozen from a Brokerage House in Chicago. One of my biggest customers for wild game was Marlin Brando, he would come in about twice a year from his Island with his Indian girl friend and buy what ever I had in game meat, which was quit a bit of meat.

Regards

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 11:09:23 PM »

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 10:08:53 PM »
TATANKA! bufff,buffflo ;D Was watchin the Missouri Breaks the other day too.What a movie..This is cool,we know a guy that knows where to get buffalo,and  a feller that knew Brando,way cool :) Got my pop and brothers all buffalo for christmas a couple years ago,excellent stuff.
Bunch a ole scudders!

Offline Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Live To Fight Another Day
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2009, 10:40:12 PM »
TATANKA! Bufff,buffflo ;D Was watchin the Missouri Breaks the other day too.What a movie..THis is cool,we know a guy that knows where to get buffalo,and i a feller that knew Brando,way cool :) Got my pop and brothers all buffalo for christmas a couple years ago,excellent stuff.

It's great meat Rick, and good for you, you just don't want to over cook it, any meat will be dry when over cooked, but Buffalo and wild game will take dry to a new level when over cooked. ::) :o :-\ :-X >:(

tEN wOLVES  ;) ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2009, 10:57:01 PM »
Now i'm bettin a feller that's been in the meat buissness would really know how to throw down some steaks ;D Ledbetter,Curley Cole, anybody else wanna go to Ten Wloves house fer barby que :D :P :P :P
Bunch a ole scudders!

Offline Ransom Gaer

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2009, 11:42:44 PM »
I used ta go to the Denver Buffalo Company in downtown Denver to get my buffalo.  They closed their doors a few years ago to become a trendy taco stand.

Now I live in Mississippi and I can still get buffalo at my local Kroger store.  In Denver King Soopers is the Kroger chain and I could get ground buffalo there and I can still get it at the local Kroger here.  You might check if you have a Kroger chain in your area to see if they have ground Buffalo.  I know it ain't a steak or roast, but it is still buffalo.

ALSO YOU"RE MAKING ME HUNGRY. ;D

Ransom Gaer
Pvt Ransom Geer Co D 34th Virginia Infantry Regiment
SCORRS
Soot Lord
Warthog
STORM

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2009, 11:43:49 PM »
They ended up in Cayucase,Ca. and i ate it ;D lipsmackin it was :P :P :-* :)

Bunch a ole scudders!

Offline Pitmaster

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2009, 10:59:18 AM »
There's Buffalo here in Indiana and its not too far away.

http://www.cooksbisonranch.com/home.php
Pitmaster

HELGA: Where are you going?
HAGAR: To sign a peace treaty with the King of England.
HELGA: Then why take all those weapons?
HAGAR: First we gotta negotiate...

"The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home." Antonin Scalia

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com