Author Topic: Anybody know a good realestate lawyer?  (Read 1195 times)

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Anybody know a good realestate lawyer?
« on: September 06, 2009, 11:47:42 PM »
Fema changed the maps again for the third time,now the whole town is in a flood zone..There has got to be a way to get rid of these fools. >:( >:( >:( 1,500 a year next year,goes up more each year after...People here can't afford it.On homes with morgages and it only cover the lenders,flood insurance will not cover you or the contents of your home.

Sorry for posting this just trying to find help~~ :'( :'( :'(
Bunch a ole scudders!

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 426
Re: Anybody know a good realestate lawyer?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 07:35:10 AM »
eeeeeeeow ..that sucks  :o

My sister, put in a pool about 15 years ago, seems the house was fine (Permit pulled, engineering done etc.) on her 5 acres when she had it built two years earlier.

But the new pool & enclosure was just inside a 100 year Flood plain ( a stand of Cypress trees ) seems no knew it or bother to inform until it was built and to late.

Bottom line she pays for flood insurance for fricking SWIMMING POOL !  ::)
when planets align...do the deal !

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 12:18:07 PM »
Well if ya don't hear from me here and i am gone,it will be becuase they came and took the house and i'll be liviin a tent.Ain't gonna hold me hostage,i WILL NOT pay..The lender said if i didn't pay it they would forclose,i am not late on my payment and don't plan on it,in fact i pay a month ahead always broke becuase i do but ya gotta have a roof.Seems i have a contract with them and they want to break it.they said nothing about a flood plane when they built the place above the flood plane 7 years ago.I will never make a big purchase in this state again and i plan on livin a long time.
Bunch a ole scudders!

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 07:21:16 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com