Author Topic: A true made up tale of the west...  (Read 122580 times)

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: A true made up tale of the west...
« Reply #240 on: May 28, 2005, 01:33:35 AM »
Trinity devours one of the perky lass's danishes and then takes a cup of coffee over to the judge.  After reviving him, he explains Delmonico's mental situation.  He tells the judge all about Del's affinity for castor oil, vaseline and www.coiloilcomputer.com  He sums up his argument by explaining that he has no cousin.... or any other family member that ever set foot in a school.  The idea that one of his cousins could even fill out the neccessary forms to enter law school is a pure flight of fancy on Del's part.

The judge revokes the fine levied on Trinity and orders Delmonico to seek psychiatric help.  He then appologizes to Trinity for his inconvenience and winks at the perky lass.

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #241 on: May 28, 2005, 06:21:34 PM »
At first shocked when the Judge gets bonked by the stranger, the perky lass in a kilt blushes when he thanks her, then pulls her kilt to the side a bit as she dips a curtsey.

Tips his hat to the lass and the citizens of Trintyville(annex) and slips out to his horse and rides off to see the view from litl rooster dam.

authors note, unknowing to Trinty while the Judge was out cold, litl rooster took the Judges hand with a pen and put his X on all request for water, mineral rights, previously filed.  It's legal now.

When I die let my ashes float down the Dismal River
Let my soul roll on up to the lil rooster dam
I'll be halfway to Heaven with Trinty Land waitin'
Just five miles away from wherever I am.

Repeat Chorus:

.> ;D

I like this song
Mathew 5.9

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #242 on: May 29, 2005, 11:56:39 PM »
When the judge catches wind of what the singin' cowboy, litl rooster did, he sends the sheriff and his deputies out after him.  When he's brought in, he's brought before the judge who exclaims:

"Son, just how far did you expect to get on your little charade?  Everybody in the entire county knows I don't need to make my mark.  I can write my own name just as well as the president the college where I obtained my law degree can.

Baliff!  Put him in jail for... ohhh... I think two weeks will do well enough to cool him off."  <BANG>

"Trinity, all rights are returned yet again to you." <BANG>
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Advertising

« Reply #243 on: Today at 07:56:16 AM »

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #243 on: May 30, 2005, 12:30:40 AM »
And the perky lass picks up her kilt and jumps up and down!

:D

AnnieLee

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #244 on: May 30, 2005, 05:51:51 AM »

AnnieLee

Whoa! did I wake to the wrong thread(or right one)?

authors note; the <BANGS> of the Judges gavel cannot be heard. When I wacked him the other day I took his Gavel and used it for fuel to cook supper with, Oak burns hot
Mathew 5.9

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #245 on: May 30, 2005, 06:50:17 AM »

AnnieLee

authors note; the <BANGS> of the Judges gavel cannot be heard. When I wacked him the other day I took his Gavel and used it for fuel to cook supper with, Oak burns hot

(Author's note: The perky lass is a mite excitable. :D ))

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Scattered Thumbs

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 61
« Reply #246 on: May 30, 2005, 07:09:46 AM »
I like perky lasses jumping up and down  ;D

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #247 on: May 30, 2005, 08:11:37 AM »
(There used to be a show on cable called "The Man's Show", I think. They'd have video of perky lasses jumping up and down, in skirts, on trampolines. It was a very popular show.  ;) )

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Scattered Thumbs

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #248 on: May 30, 2005, 08:41:57 AM »
(There used to be a show on cable called "The Man's Show", I think. They'd have video of perky lasses jumping up and down, in skirts, on trampolines. It was a very popular show.  ;) )
I don't have cable TV

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #249 on: May 30, 2005, 09:03:15 AM »
I don't have cable TV

AnnieLee

(Author's note: The perky lass is a mite excitable. :D ))

yep "the Man Show" girls on trampolines
Mathew 5.9

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #250 on: May 30, 2005, 09:12:48 PM »
The judge, never wanting to be outdone in the number of cases tried by his cousin the famouse <it is in a mocking tone whenever he thinks it> Judge Parker has a spare supply of gavels and therefore was able to hammer down on his verdicts.

((authors note:  Yes, thank you Miss Annie!!  Having only seen The Man Show once, I could not put a finger on where I got the image in mind for the perky lass, but that is her!!!... ahhhhhh, yes, the perky lass.  Let us all have a moment for her!))

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #251 on: May 31, 2005, 03:56:39 AM »
litl rooster is quiet, has he is handcuffed andd lead out of the court room by Trinty and the Baliff. I pause and smile and nod to the Perky Lass and the othrTownies as I leave. Two weeks is nothing and at least I'll be dry and Fed. (no cable TV in the 1880's)<<<<shucks can't watch the The Man Show ;D
Mathew 5.9

Offline Cherokee Jem

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #252 on: May 31, 2005, 09:27:09 AM »
After him and his papa raise enough hell to get the town to notice, They soon get Rooster removed from jail. Jem offers him a chance to come stay at the diamond R for a while...
Went following some tracks, almost got hit by a train.... :D  
Don't tell my horse that your out of food...
Have gun, will travel, just not by air...

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #253 on: May 31, 2005, 10:46:01 PM »
Trinity remains behind to flirt with the perky lass.  "How y'all doin' ma'am?  You shore do look spiffy in that there kilt; mmm, hmm!  Y'all been here in town long?  What happens if there comes a big wind?"

A stranger interrupts Trinity just as he thinks he is making progress to tell him that Jem and Big Robert arrived and sprung litl rooster and that they could all be found at the Diamond R.

"Pahdon me, ma'am.  A've got to check in on some pards right now, but Ah shore hope we will be seein' more of each other soon!"   ;)

Trinity steps out the door of the courthouse and onto the street where, he slips in horse poop and falls in a very ungraceful manner.

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #254 on: May 31, 2005, 11:20:39 PM »
Just as the perky lass is raising her hand to waggle her fingertips in a warm "see you soon" gesture to Trinity, she sees him fall and ends up just standing there, staring at him, her brain not knowing if she should gasp in horror or fall over, laughing.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #255 on: June 01, 2005, 04:02:03 AM »
Just as the perky lass is raising her hand to waggle her fingertips in a warm "see you soon" gesture to Trinity, she sees him fall and ends up just standing there, staring at him, her brain not knowing if she should gasp in horror or fall over, laughing.

I recommend the laughing
Mathew 5.9

Offline Scattered Thumbs

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #256 on: June 01, 2005, 05:23:33 AM »

I recommend the laughing

Ditto!

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #257 on: June 01, 2005, 06:56:19 PM »
Trinity gets the last laugh... laying on his back staring up at the perky lass in the short kilt as she stands above him, Trinity has a moment.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #258 on: June 01, 2005, 07:06:41 PM »
only Trinty could be so lucky.

Excepting Big Roberts and Cherokee Jems offer I ride off to the Diamond R, I need a place to lay low I explain. At least till the Circuit Court Judge from gets done in Lincoln and arrives here. I was able to wire him with my delima before I was incarsarated by that Crowbait judge last week. I filed legal documents for the water rights in this thread and ain't lettin a jug of squezzin's keep it from me.  I want them to protect the people here from Carpet Baggers Lawyers and Bankers and other lowlife speculators.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #259 on: June 01, 2005, 08:17:35 PM »
The perky lass looks at Trinity and catches on to what he is viewing. She reaches up to remove her tam and proceeds to beat Trinity with it.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com