Author Topic: The Sacketts/Daybreakers the 2nd DVD in the Sacketts?  (Read 1808 times)

Offline WaddWatsonEllis

• Watt and Wadd Watson Ellis
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Howdy, Pardner! Sacramento, Ca here ....
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
The Sacketts/Daybreakers the 2nd DVD in the Sacketts?
« on: August 12, 2009, 06:58:48 PM »
I am slowy collecting all of Sam Elliot's movies ... hey, anybody that stays married to Katherine Ross has gotta have some sand ... not that I am saying she is difficult at all ... just that she pretty much had the choice of any man she wanted, and she chose him, (and in Hollywood, even rarer) she is still with him.

But all kidding aside, he is one of my favorite actors ....

When I looked at his filmography, it lists the 'Daybreakers' as one of his movies.

When I look at amazon.com, it is shown as the 2nd DVD in a two DVD set called 'The Sacketts'

I have a two DVD package that has a front exactly like the one shown in amazon.com. Although it has two DVDs inside, it just says says "The Sacketts Disc One" and "The Sacketts Disc Two"....

Is one of these DVDs the 'Daybreakers'?
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

Offline Mossyrock

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: The Sacketts/Daybreakers the 2nd DVD in the Sacketts?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 07:22:23 PM »
"The Sacketts" movie was a combination of L'amour's books "Sackett" and "The Daybreakers".  The two DVD set covers both books under a single title.
Mossyrock

"We thought about it for a long time... 'Endeavor to persevere.' And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union."

Lone Watie

Offline WaddWatsonEllis

• Watt and Wadd Watson Ellis
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Howdy, Pardner! Sacramento, Ca here ....
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 07:26:06 PM »
Thanks,

So I can cross off that DVD...
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 07:41:35 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com