Author Topic: Steel Targets; Shout Out To A Fine Supplier  (Read 1378 times)

Offline Marshall John Joseph

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Steel Targets; Shout Out To A Fine Supplier
« on: March 28, 2009, 06:28:07 AM »
No clubs within a close and convenient proximity, >:( so I decided to buy some steel targets. Saw some ads in the Chronicle and decided on DS Welding http://www.steel-targets.com/

Let me tell you that the quality, design, and execution is fantastic.  ;D  Prices are competitive; but you have got to see these targets. Heavy duty and professional. My only problem was shipping  :-\ - since they are so heavy (solid - well made) I spent a little more than I wanted on shipping - from California to Virginia, but I can guarantee that I have targets, not only for my lifetime, but for another lifetime as well.  ;D

Great folks to deal with and real "straight shooters".  ;)

I am not saying that other steel targets advertised in the Chronicle are not good, I am only giving a review of DS Welding's targets. If considering buying steel targets, give them a shout. I'm glad I did.

Again, I have no affiliation with DS Welding other than being a satisfied customer.  Just thought you might be interested. :D

Marshall John Joseph

P.S.  Sorry for the overuse of the "little cowboy guys", but I just had to.  :-[

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com