Author Topic: Look Pards what we got (Please read folks)  (Read 2442 times)

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Look Pards what we got (Please read folks)
« on: February 14, 2009, 11:53:38 AM »
The boss has added a Child Board called the Pantry to arcive posts in.

I'm going to be going back through and find the best of the how to posts and archive them up their after pruining them if needed.

I might take a few days. but it will make it easier for begainers to find stuff.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Look Pards what we got
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 12:28:54 PM »
Del, I'm gettin' hungry just thinkin' about all them goodies!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 114
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 09:31:34 AM »
Great idea.  ;D

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Advertising

Re: Look Pards what we got (Please read folks)
« Reply #3 on: Today at 05:35:38 PM »

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 12:12:51 PM »
OK, as I work through all this information and try to get the best of in in order, my plan is to take the period recipes and divide them into types such a deserts, breads, main dishes and such.  I'll for now just copy them, run them trough a spell check and paste them into the proper thread, with credit to those who posted it.  You folks help me out here, if I miss one or pass on one because I thought it was more modern, PM me the link where it is. 

The dutch oven 101's I've posted with step by step how to's and pictures I'm planning on keeping those toward the bottom stickied.  Some of these may get more up-dated pictures as I get more taken on trips.

Anyone who wants to do some of these please do, if you are not good with pictures you could send me the raw pictures and I'd be glad to help, so don't let that part scare you.

I have been using this forum at work with folks just starting out in dutch oven cooking, I know some have registared and I know some just read, but we can get from what I've found  by searching, the best source on the net for learning dutch oven cooking.  I'm not sure we haven't been there for quite a while anyway. ;)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com