Author Topic: Picked up two new USFAs  (Read 2220 times)

Offline mike454

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Picked up two new USFAs
« on: December 18, 2008, 08:32:36 AM »
Just bought a couple of usfa guns in a configuration I hadn't seen before. a single action and Rodeo with bisley hammer. Ended up getting them to knock about 10% off the prices shown. I really like these bisley hammers for one handed use. I was told they left the factory in this configuration. The single action has a blue hammer and the usual near perfect usfa quality. I should be picking up the rodeo in the next few days. http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=usfa&osCsid=ef43358c32e0f21075c95f355219692d

Offline Willie Dixon

• American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SSS #245 STORM #362 SCORRS C&BWarthog
    • my Pinterest, specifically cowboy related board
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Picked up two new USFAs
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 10:07:45 AM »
wow, those are great looking!  The Bisley hammer looks very nice on both of them.  I plan on going the one-handed route as well, either duelist or gunfighter, so I'll have to check out the differences when I go to my local gun-shops, I didn't know there was a difference until today!  see, learn something new, every day!
At 25, you need to follow dreams or you'll regret it later. 

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com