Author Topic: Happy 233rd...  (Read 2153 times)

Offline Lone Gunman

• CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • The Lone Gunman ...as himself
    • Lone-Gunman.com
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Happy 233rd...
« on: November 10, 2008, 08:07:41 AM »

By tradition, the second piece of cake is presented to the oldest Marine present. Ladies and Gentlemen.....the oldest Marine present is I Will Ketchum, he was born (God only knows when) in a cave.

Happy 233rd Marine Corps Birthday to Will, Major Matt, US Scout, Shalako, Guns Garrett and all my fellow Marines here & abroad...

Semper Fi
George "Lone Gunman" Warnick

"...A man of notoriously vicious & intemperate disposition"

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
Re: Happy 233rd...
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 09:30:12 AM »
MY CORP!  YOUR CORP!  MARINE CORPS!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline US Scout

• Bvt MajGen GAF (Retired)
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 15690
  • GAF #: 3
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 17
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2008, 09:38:31 AM »

By tradition, the second piece of cake is presented to the oldest Marine present. Ladies and Gentlemen.....the oldest Marine present is I Will Ketchum, he was born (God only knows when) in a cave.

Happy 233rd Marine Corps Birthday to Will, Major Matt, US Scout, Shalako, Guns Garrett and all my fellow Marines here & abroad...

Semper Fi

Happy Birthday to all my fellow Marines, and also those Corpsmen, Chaplains, and Naval Gunfire Officers, who served with us.

LG - I'll have to postpone the pleasure of seeing the photo you posted until I get home as the machines I get to use over here don't allow it.  I trust it's worth seeing!

Semper Fi -

US Scout
Bvt Brig Gen, GAF
USMCR, Ret

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 01:32:25 PM »

Offline Trailrider

• CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
    • Gunfighter Zone
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 10:58:20 AM »
Happy Birthday, Marines! Semper Fi!  And many, many thanks for your service and sacrifice!

Your obdt servant,
Ride to the sound of the guns, but watch out for bushwhackers! Godspeed to all in harm's way in the defense of Freedom! God Bless America!

Your obedient servant,
Trailrider,
Bvt. Lt. Col. Commanding,
Southern District
Dept. of the Platte, GAF

Offline Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Live To Fight Another Day
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2008, 11:28:42 AM »

A Great Big HAPPY BIRTHDAY To all the MARINES, for Standing Strong, and KEEPING All of us safe in OUR COUNTRY.

And a personal Thank You from Me

Semper Fi!

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Offline Pony Racer

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2008, 12:26:35 PM »
Happy B-Day from one of the sister services - the USCG.

Semper Fi.

I had the honor of crafting the  USCG message to the USMC this year with my staff.

It was cool.

PR

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com