Author Topic: Mr Guns Garrett  (Read 4241 times)

Offline Ace Lungger

• Top Active Citizen
  • Just taking one day at a time!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Mr Guns Garrett
« on: March 10, 2008, 07:36:49 AM »
Good Mornin,
  Guns, have you all been working on this years shooting dates? I know it is still cold and i could go out and practice and the Lord knows I need it :) :o.
 But I am not into how well I do, I just want to have fun!!
I know you won't forget me, but when you get it set, please give me a shout! I could drive to cassville good old guys and gals, but $50.00 in fuel  :o :o :o.
SEE YA
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Offline Guns Garrett

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: Mr Guns Garrett
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 08:34:58 PM »
Ace,
Henry Logan does up all our shooting schedules, and I haven't heard from him in a while.  He e-mails me jokes, but no shootin stuff yet.  You can give him a holler at: rlsoup@hotmail.com . 

I spect we'll probably start in late April.  I think it was pretty wet last Spring, and we didn't start till May, and early July was kind of a washout, you might say.  Practice if yu want, but don't worry about it, cuz none of us is any good...well, a couple of us are, but mostly we shoot for fun and being all together.  Yeah, we use a timer and all that, but we know before hand who will be first and last, just the ones in the middle that shift around.  My wife is the only shooter these days, so she's always first in her class, but she does want some competition.  If I hear from Henry, I'll be sure to pass it on to you.

Guns
"Stand, gentlemen; he served on Samar"

GAF #301

Offline Ace Lungger

• Top Active Citizen
  • Just taking one day at a time!
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 08:43:03 AM »
Guns,
Thanks Pard for the reply! i don't know if i am so excited to shoot or to shoot the bull!! Keep your eyes open for a Hawes in 44, I want to match mine, and then cut them done to 3 1/2" sherriff models. Then I am going to sell my Liminted edition OMV.
Let me know if you se one for sale.
thanks ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 07:58:57 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com