Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1296993 times)

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #3340 on: June 11, 2013, 06:59:34 PM »
Again, it’s not comfortable for me to be an advocate for criminal slime. Johnson got popped jumpin’ a restart last week. In predictable, O’Bama-like fashion, the expected whinin’ ‘n blamin’ of  Montoya followed immediately ‘n lasted all week but NASCAR did bust ‘im for it. The probable truth of the matter is Johnson didn’t think they’d call ‘im on it.

That scribbled, I ain’t seen or heard of Knaus fudgin’ anything at Pocono Sunday past. What am I missin’?
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #3341 on: June 11, 2013, 11:10:03 PM »
KNAUS is sneaky, he thinks that he is smarter than the other crew chiefs. I am sure that they are pushing the envelope on the cars.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
« Reply #3342 on: June 12, 2013, 05:49:47 AM »
YYyyyaaaawwwwwwnnnnnNNN....... ::)  ::)  ::)

KNAUS is sneaky, he thinks that he is smarter than the other crew chiefs. I am sure that they are pushing the envelope on the cars.

Ya THINK....  ???.........Who is NOT...... ???
HMS have the ONLY teams out there work'n ta WIN.......right?.... ::)

Oh for Pete's sake... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Advertising

« Reply #3343 on: Today at 12:38:27 PM »

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3343 on: June 12, 2013, 06:12:23 AM »
Not all of us are on the HMS bandwagon.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3344 on: June 12, 2013, 09:22:41 PM »
Not all of us are on the HMS bandwagon.

B.....F.....D.....

I'm on the 88's team.... 8)  8)  8)....ALWAYS have been since DAY ONE!.... ;)

This Peanut Gallery is just on the Pi$$'s & Moans bandwagon: like "Wonder Wimp", can't tell the difference most the time... ::)

Seems to me that there was a boat load of "cheat'n  'n thieve'n" going on when the Yota's 1st came on board... :-\  :-\
Dodge too at the intro of "COT"  back then.... ::)
Lately...Keselowski's No. 2 Penske Racing FORD Fusion "unapproved” suspension.. :o  :o
SSSSssoooo WHAT!  :P  :P  :P  :P

GO 88

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3345 on: June 13, 2013, 05:30:39 AM »
Rest in peace, Jason Leffler. My condolences to your family and friends. May God be with them.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3346 on: June 13, 2013, 06:02:16 AM »
Arcey,  I have been out of touch and I do not know what happened to Leffler.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3348 on: June 13, 2013, 06:19:18 AM »
Arcey, Thanks for the info on Leffler`s death. I had not received my National Speed Sport News e-mail for today. Those sprint cars are dangerous in a a rollover.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3349 on: June 13, 2013, 08:44:04 PM »
Gunna miss that fin pointed hair-do on that fellas head...Always thought that he was a good driver but lacked that bit of win-drive to cross the finish line first constantly...kept his cars clean and competitive unless he got caught up in the messes.... :'(  :'(  :'(

38  RIP  38

Jason Leffler (September 16, 1975 – June 12, 2013)

8)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3350 on: June 14, 2013, 05:46:50 AM »
A lot of the drivers from the Midwest got their start in Sprint cars. Short wheelbase cars with big horsepower engines and not safe in rollovers.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3351 on: June 15, 2013, 10:18:53 AM »
Hehehehehehehehe……………….

Ahhhhhhhh, the stuff that is TV.

Andy Petree, with atrocious grammar, spoke of air, clean/dirty, difficult passin’ ‘n such. Hornish just described the groove as only two ‘n a half lanes wide.

Just last week, Kyle Petty was hypin’ up the track for the dumb masses as being wide enough the air didn’t matter. Kyle's hangin' onta that hard card.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3352 on: June 15, 2013, 02:39:37 PM »
Arcey, I came over to the dark side,I have ordered a Redskins ball cap.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3353 on: June 16, 2013, 07:43:48 AM »
Welcome. Hail to the Redskins!

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3354 on: June 16, 2013, 01:04:57 PM »
It looks like that you can stick a fork in  WW for the day, hopefully 5 time will follow.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3355 on: June 16, 2013, 08:30:29 PM »
Listen to Nationwide & the Sprint races on the Road Trip via raddooo..... 8)  8)  8)  Fantastic audio but the visual part suck'd... ;D

Saturday was a great day for the former "Mile High Race Team" driver....Regan Smith in the JRMS #7.....JR's 5 car finished sixth!
NICE!

Bad day today as the right front tire seemed to be the Nemesis directing the cars into the wall pretty hard... :P  :P

Then What The Heck...JR run'n for a possible win and engine smokes.....  >:(  >:(
AAAaahhh hell hada great day yesterday.... ;D

Everyone at their own road course tracks next weekend as the truck off again...

8) 8) 8)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3356 on: June 17, 2013, 07:07:38 AM »
The Michigan track has always partial,,to Ford's.  Congrats to Biffle and Happy.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3357 on: June 17, 2013, 08:49:43 PM »
The Michigan track has always partial,,to Ford's.  Congrats to Biffle and Happy.

Most Wins by Manufacturer: 36 - Ford; 20 - Chevy; 4 - Toyota....Looks like NO for Dodge.... ;)
jayskie's

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3358 on: June 18, 2013, 09:59:56 AM »
Bill Elliot had several wins in his Ford in the 80s.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3359 on: June 23, 2013, 07:02:25 AM »
Yesterday makes one thankful for the time compression abilities of DVRs.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com