Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1293445 times)

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #3140 on: March 27, 2013, 07:01:59 PM »
They don’t seem ta have a lot of good things said about ‘em.

Ain’t seen the confirmation, seen the rumor. Sadler to the 11 UFN. Rats. Maybe they’ll have him stroke ‘n sneak to decent finishes the way the 25’s been doin’ it.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #3141 on: March 27, 2013, 08:35:56 PM »
Denny. Is tough and he,will be back in the car as soon as they clear him to drive again.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3142 on: March 29, 2013, 07:09:39 AM »
Martin…………………. Whew………

Now Sadler can concentrate on the minor league stuff. Stenhouse ain't in his way this time.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Advertising

« Reply #3143 on: Today at 05:06:20 AM »

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3143 on: March 29, 2013, 11:51:47 PM »
Sadler has had it handed to him on a platter.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
« Reply #3144 on: March 30, 2013, 08:00:41 AM »
Sadler has had it handed to him on a platter.

Absolute NON-Sense.....

Still have to drive it to the top to win it.......  ::)  ::)

Silver Platter belongs to those Dillon boys and they gotta drive it too....maybe  ;)  ;)

TOO COOL Mark Martin will be Runn'n the 11 @ Martinsville.. ;D  NO Chase for Denny... :-\  :-\
Looks like Brian Vickers will continue in the 11 care after that,,,,has-been revenuer do'n a Happy Dance...break a leg  ;D

Happy Easter to ALL!
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3145 on: March 30, 2013, 10:36:10 AM »
I wonder how good the Dillon brothers would be without having Richard Childress as a grandfather. Their father was real good at wreckin' cars and not winning races.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3146 on: March 30, 2013, 01:38:55 PM »
I wonder how good the Dillon brothers would be without having Richard Childress as a grandfather. Their father was real good at wreckin' cars and not winning races.

Suppose the same can be said 'bout Grand-Daddy too.....   :D  :D  :D  :D

Those who can't----Teach.....Those who can't Race----Own Race Teams.... but then there's SMOKE!

;D

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3147 on: March 30, 2013, 05:42:06 PM »
Richard was smart enough to hire Sr. and the rest is history. Time will tell whether or not Sadler can win the Championship.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3148 on: March 30, 2013, 06:16:53 PM »
.......... Time will tell whether or not Sadler can win the Championship.

OR.... better yet,,,, will Biffle over in the Roush camp EVER win another race.....tic-toc..tic-toc

;D

Sadler's best shot was in the RCR Bow-Tie....not look'n too good in that Yota Camery... :-\  :-\  :-\

Want to add:
Nationwide stud will be the former Mile High race team driver Regan Smith over there at JR Motorsports... ;)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3149 on: March 31, 2013, 05:57:46 AM »
Regan can be competitive in JR's stuff and he seems like a good kid.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3150 on: March 31, 2013, 03:14:56 PM »
Regan can be competitive in JR's stuff and he seems like a good kid.

;)

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3151 on: April 02, 2013, 06:55:51 AM »
If it wasn't picked off the AP by the locals, Jack Pardee passed away.

http://hamptonroads.com/2013/04/former-skins-coach-player-pardee-dead-76

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3152 on: April 02, 2013, 09:05:27 AM »
Jack was a Texas A and M alumni. He was one of Bear Bryant's  "Junction Boys"  He played and coached for the Redskins  as well as the Houston Gamblers. He coached at the University of Houston and created the "Run and Shoot" with Andre Ware and Andre was lucky enough to win the Heisman while he was at UH.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3153 on: April 04, 2013, 11:54:59 AM »
Hope the guessers’ forecast holds. Lookin’ forward to practice ‘n qualifyin’. Stewart’s already makin’ excuses for Patrick’s poor performance ‘n she hasn’t even seen the place yet.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #3154 on: April 04, 2013, 01:00:35 PM »
Thing o'er the orange ball still aint done yet.  Kep inneruptin my quiz shows yesserday with breakin news bout politicians an millionaires.  They can play chess all they want but don't put the board on my table. 

Lookin forward ta some other sports.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3155 on: April 04, 2013, 07:07:27 PM »
‘Fore ya get mad it us, we n’er were nothin’ more’n leverage. The folks extortin’ money from tax payers via the politicians didn’t have no intention of movin’ ‘ere.

We’ve come ta reckon the mayor ‘n ‘is cabal knew it too. They wanted a reason ta break the idea of an arena ta the unwashed. They still want it even tho there’s nothin’ ta put in it. And, they still want the choo-choo. And, a new convention center hotel. No tellin’ what else while the producers still have money Washington didn’t take.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3156 on: April 06, 2013, 09:45:41 AM »
2nd Truck race start'n here in a few hours...

Ron Hornaday innnnahhh the # 9 Bow-Tie start'n 9th...

8)  8) COOL!  8)  8)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3157 on: April 06, 2013, 10:40:58 AM »
I met Ron at TMS several years ago, I even had a beer with him after the race.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3158 on: April 06, 2013, 11:08:44 AM »
Hornaday is one of my favorite "Good Ol' Boys" of race'n still run'n.... just class acts...  ;)

Speak'n of.... hate see'n Mark Martin start the 11 car Sunday just in front of the start/park fellas next to Ken Schrader... :-\

Nemechek at the rear.... ::)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3159 on: April 06, 2013, 01:11:22 PM »
MM still has a chance to win. He cut his teeth in"bullrings" like Martinsville when he ran ASA.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com