Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1296971 times)

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #3120 on: March 24, 2013, 08:01:56 AM »
;D  RACE DAY!  ;D

JR is the front runner starter for HMS in the 15th position but moves up two with Biffle & Keselowski move'n to the rear..

See if Smoke can repeat....is Sliced Bread gunna let it go with the 11 car  ???  Pretty Li'l Girl on the rear too...

GO 88

'Dinger back in run'n the Pheonix Race'n 51 instead if Regan Smith... :-\  :-\  :-\  Hope him well on the road back... ;)
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #3121 on: March 24, 2013, 05:27:56 PM »
KYle B got one handed to him, courtesy of Hamlin and Logano.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3122 on: March 24, 2013, 06:35:31 PM »
Nice Finish!.... 8)

That Sliced Bread fella is sure show'n how to make friends and influence people.... :D  Guess he needs to figure out that just because his car is junk he can't be wreck'n everyone else...  ::)  ::)  ::) ......... Hope Denny is OK....  
Smoke WILL put the spank'n on the 22.....  ;)  ;)  ;)

Thought the Pretty Li'l Girl would do better on this 2 mile'r but still not bad... ;)

Wreck'n the 11 car not only gave the Toad a blue ribbon from the white ribbon but gave JR a Red Ribbon and First in Points!
COOL!.....GO 88

Next weekend Easter after that the following weekend is the Paper-Clip of Martinsville.....NICE!
;D Sprint Cup and the 2nd Truck race runn'n the flat-half... ;D

8)

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

Advertising

« Reply #3123 on: Today at 11:27:44 AM »

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3123 on: March 25, 2013, 06:13:28 AM »
Smoke took a couple of pokes at Logano after the race. Smoke has a good memory. Logano better watch his ps and qs, cause Smoke plans on dotting his eyes. Junebug is points leader for the first time in a long time.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3124 on: March 25, 2013, 06:58:32 AM »
"He probably shouldn't have done what he did last week, so that's what he gets,"

Ya say that while a guy’s in the hospital. That’s as classy the school yard crap he put on Twitter. I guess if he gets really pissed he’ll call someone a poopy head.

Was kinda hopin’ he’d get a fresh start with Penske. He’s no better than someone who’d work for a thief. Just above those who’d support ‘em but not far. Screw ‘em all.

Was real pleased with the racin’. There was some good stuff ta see. Now watch ‘em repave it ‘n turn it back in ta what it was.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #3125 on: March 25, 2013, 03:55:04 PM »
ouiiiiiiiiii some temper Stewart has ;D I caught the last 20 laps, and has my Little Bro said, that was the race.

Hamlin's condition?
Mathew 5.9

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3126 on: March 25, 2013, 04:08:38 PM »
Looks like Hamlin got himself a compression fracture on his spine...maybe be back to play on the flat-half in Martinsville...

Lagano gunna get threats like Sterling Marlin did on that fateful day... ???

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3127 on: March 25, 2013, 05:09:08 PM »
LR, Stewart is a Scottish surname. Folks of Scottish decent are known for their temper. Reed is a Scottish surname. I was known for my temper in my younger days. Tony is "old school" and he didn't feel like Logano "raced him clean" on the restart. Tony doesn't forget things like that. Logano better get some eyes in the back of his head. Tony will get even when the opportunity presents itself.  I hope that Hamlin's back injury isn't too serious and it doesn't effect his career.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3128 on: March 25, 2013, 07:35:12 PM »
The one I remember best when Stewart got tuff was Robby Gordon at Daytona. They’d had words ‘n Gordon turned to walk off. When he turned his back Stewart shoved ‘im. Gordon turned back at him ‘n Stewart looked like he was face to face with the grim reaper. Funny as heck. The crew jumped in 'n spoiled it.

That aside, if he ain’t careful, Logano might get angry, go on Twitter ‘n call ‘im a jelly belly…….
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3129 on: March 25, 2013, 08:24:57 PM »
Don't think Smoke knows too much 'bout tweeter.... ::) ::)   I DO think'n he knows how to burn toast....  ;)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3130 on: March 26, 2013, 08:39:23 AM »
Tony will get even at some time. Logano should have stayed in the NNS series. He's got a better winning record than in Sprint Cup.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3131 on: March 26, 2013, 12:29:28 PM »
Whatcha wanna bet Sadler’s got ‘is nose so far up J.D.’s ¿þƏώ  right ‘bout now ta get in the 11 he’s usin’ a snorkel to breathe?

I still think Logano was moved up too quickly ‘n said so when he was with JGR. He didn’t have a full season in the second tier stuff before he was stuck in cup with a ride capable of winnin’. That’s gotta work on a teenager’s head ‘n bring in a lot of disappointment to him ‘n his team. Especially a kid who was used to winnin’ in a series new to him right outta the box.

That said, seeing the level of immaturity he’s shown over the past couple weeks I’m glad he’s gone. J.D. doesn’t need three head cases to deal with on the cup side. Two, although proven winners, are plenty.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #3132 on: March 26, 2013, 12:52:10 PM »
I know this aint the place ta discuss the orange ball but I thought ya might get a chucked ta hear the Kings thing still aint settled.  Apparently now whale huntin' got somethin ta do with it.  All I know is I'm sick a hearin about it.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3133 on: March 26, 2013, 02:32:12 PM »
Save the whales. I'll have to remember that'n case council wants ta try again.

Then again, evictin' a private homeless shelter from the property they wanted to build the playhouse on didn't even slow 'em up when they thought they had a shot.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #3134 on: March 26, 2013, 05:36:38 PM »
Perty sure ya in the clear from hear on out. 
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3135 on: March 26, 2013, 08:30:02 PM »
Sadler is a good driver and HARDLY needs to go snorkeling for a ride like some has-been Revenuer....  ::)  ::)  ::)  :P

Hamlin is a tuff bird who has driven the wheeels off it injured before.....He'll be at the Paper Clip...  :-\   :-\  ::)

The flat Half would be a good time to burn some toast.... ;D

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3136 on: March 27, 2013, 08:09:14 AM »
Took a look at today’s Sacramento paper. Looks like the Maloofs did good playin’ the cities against one another.

Article doesn’t even mention this place. Nothing in the pilot. I feel so left out.

Heh, heh, heh….

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3137 on: March 27, 2013, 11:46:58 AM »
Arcey, That's prolly a good thing.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3138 on: March 27, 2013, 12:10:20 PM »
Arcey, That's prolly a good thing.

Yessir!

It made the pilot after my post. An AP article they picked off the wire.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3139 on: March 27, 2013, 01:17:20 PM »
Them Maloof bothers are a couple of real slime balls.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com