Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1296989 times)

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #2800 on: January 08, 2013, 07:20:49 AM »
Our oldest son isa big ND fan as well. Just like the the Big 10 schools, they can't keep up with the speed of the SEC teams. ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2801 on: January 08, 2013, 10:49:29 AM »
Hate seenin the Irish go down like that.  Know a few folks that aren't happy taday me bein one of em.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #2802 on: January 08, 2013, 12:13:00 PM »
It was bad ::) :o

Advertising

« Reply #2803 on: Today at 12:23:35 PM »

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #2803 on: January 08, 2013, 12:18:00 PM »
Bama just scored again!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2804 on: January 08, 2013, 12:22:59 PM »
Bama just scored again!

Heh, heh, heeeeeeeeee.....................
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2805 on: January 08, 2013, 12:27:55 PM »
Arcey, It looks like RGIII is gonna have to go under the knife to repair the knee. I hate to hear that. I hope it will not affect his future mobility.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2806 on: January 08, 2013, 02:43:50 PM »
He’ll be alright. Ya gotta like the spirit but he’s gotta hard head, harder'n the knee anyways. Maybe this’ll help with that.

Next year when he takes off I'll still cringe............................

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2807 on: January 08, 2013, 07:31:00 PM »
Arcey, Both of his parents are retired Army, so I am sure his upbringing was structured. He is fearless when he takes off, maybe he has a Superman suit underneath his uniform.

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
« Reply #2808 on: January 08, 2013, 08:36:32 PM »
 8).
 8)
YEP!......  Wait 'til NEXT Year.....  :D  :D  :D

GO IRISH!
Girls school there TLD....  REALLY?...... that just hurts.... :D  :D  :D

See Lewis do the chicken dance in 20 Degree High now...... maybe some snow....   :D  :D  :D

8)
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2809 on: January 09, 2013, 02:37:23 AM »
Bama isn't losing too many to the NFL draft in 2013. They will be in the hunt again for the National Championship. The new ND coach has aspirations for the NFL, he may be gone soon anyway.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2810 on: January 09, 2013, 08:05:37 AM »
What’s funny is the Alabama folks are playin’ VT in the season opener. The VT fan the pilot pays as a reporter submitted these tweets yestitty.

The Alabama coach wrote:

"Two days from now, we've got to start on next year." Nick Saban. #Hokies #Bama 8/31/13 in Atlanta

In response a VT player, Antone Exum or ‘ISWAG1’ wrote:

"He a couple days late. I already started working!"

The fan/reporter wondered if ole ‘Swag’ tipped his hand that he’ll be playin’ as a senior next year. I’m right sure he tipped his hand showin’ he ain’t an English major.

The ODU head coach banned the use of Twitter by his personnel. Wonder if he had something like that in mind.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2811 on: January 09, 2013, 10:20:22 AM »

Girls school there TLD....  REALLY?...... that just hurts.... :D  :D  :D

I was hopin he were just refferin ta Our Lady when he said that.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2812 on: January 09, 2013, 01:31:07 PM »
Submitted by urlazy19 on Wed, 01/09/2013 at 11:49 am.

“Not a skins fan, however, RGIII is a very exciting and dynamic player and with an exceptionaly personality. Looks like Shanahan and the skin's medical staff need to step up and explain their decision to allow RGIII on the field. YOu simeply do not risk a knee injury to a franchise player for the sake of a playoff game.”

Another VT English major?

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2813 on: January 09, 2013, 01:40:22 PM »
Arcey, The knee surgery that he had done in 09, didn't seem to affect his mobility at Baylor. This new knee surgery may be a horse of a different color. Rehab is most important as well as coming back to play too soon.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2814 on: January 09, 2013, 07:07:12 PM »
I'm optimistic. He's got as good as they come ta cut 'n rehab 'im. Got youth too. Peterson's strong as ever.

Got some folks all POed o’er the no-go basketball thing. Tolt ‘em ‘n tolt y’all a long time ago sumbody was usin’ duh beach as leverage. Guess they fergot Norfolk’s “leader” chasin’, I think it was the team in Charlotte now, ‘round like a l’il puppy.

They’re hot ennyways ‘n lettin’ it be known. Ya mix them ‘n the trolls folks are ignorin’ on the forum tagether 'n they almost equal them of us with good sense.

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
« Reply #2815 on: January 09, 2013, 07:52:28 PM »
Submitted by urlazy19 on Wed, 01/09/2013 at 11:49 am.

“Not a skins fan, however, RGIII is a very exciting and dynamic player and with an exceptionaly personality. Looks like Shanahan and the skin's medical staff need to step up and explain their decision to allow RGIII on the field. YOu simeply do not risk a knee injury to a franchise player for the sake of a playoff game.”

Another VT English major?

Huh....  Go Figure.....  Seattle lost Chris Clemons to a blown out knee in that game too.....
Blame where it REALLY belongs Here!......  THAT SWAMP called FedEx Field.....

::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

Call'n for high "teens" for Lewis's Chicken Dance..... ;)
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2816 on: January 09, 2013, 08:01:27 PM »
Grass fields this time of the year are all subject to knee injuries.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2817 on: January 10, 2013, 06:15:43 AM »
Arcey, The wheels of change have started by the other team from Texas. Jerry fired the RB coach last week and he fired Rob Ryan, the DC, on Tuesday. I think that I would have my bags packed if I were a coach for the Boys, even if I was the head coach thingy,(Jerry is the real coach as well as GM). Romo needs to be the next one replaced.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2818 on: January 10, 2013, 06:51:26 AM »
Thanks.

Didn’t know there were issues with the RB coach. Don’t wanna see Romo replaced.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #2819 on: January 10, 2013, 07:05:28 AM »
Ulterior motive, there, Arcey? :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com