Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1293374 times)

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #2520 on: November 07, 2012, 07:52:15 AM »
Here ya go.

Slim

Oh my.......... Thankee, Slim.

Saw the Vickers deal. Hope that ends the Sadler rumor. Was werried 'bout JD's mental stability on that'n.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #2521 on: November 07, 2012, 08:39:47 AM »
Thought I would post this here, kinda symbolic of the day yesterday.  I was taking break about 3 pm, was sittin' in The General havin' a smoke, watchin' the cars on the highway.  Saw somethin' that about made me puke, a Prius high-breed, went down the highway, the little POS was painted a light blue and reddish orange with a 43 on it.  Just thought that was so wrong in so many ways. >:(
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2522 on: November 07, 2012, 11:07:08 AM »
I could have done without the Jerry thing, but like a car wreck I had ta look.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Advertising

« Reply #2523 on: Today at 02:25:25 AM »

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #2523 on: November 07, 2012, 11:10:57 AM »
I saw a segment on TV last week about Petty Enterprise's building Muscle cars at the old Petty facility in Level Cross. They had different brands in various stages of building or rebuilding.  Del, I feel your pain. It sounds like Petty Enterprise needs to sue that guy for copyright violations.  That's just so wrong on so many levels.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
« Reply #2524 on: November 07, 2012, 08:32:16 PM »
GOD HELP US ALL.............  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(
Thought I would post this here, kinda symbolic of the day yesterday.  I was taking break about 3 pm, was sittin' in The General havin' a smoke, watchin' the cars on the highway.  Saw somethin' that about made me puke, a Prius high-breed, went down the highway, the little POS was painted a light blue and reddish orange with a 43 on it.  Just thought that was so wrong in so many ways. >:(

8) RACE DAY for OUR Country!   8)

ROOT'n for the AMERICAN!

;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

GOD HELP US ALL....
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2525 on: November 08, 2012, 09:09:45 AM »
We got races at Phoenix in all 3 series. Phoenix is a flat track and it ought to make for some interesting races this weekend.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2526 on: November 10, 2012, 11:37:40 AM »
Brian Scott was beneificery of a green-white checker last night at the Truck race in Phoenix.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2527 on: November 10, 2012, 01:54:22 PM »
Phoenix track is flat?   ???  ???  ???

Walked that finish line a couple times and there's NOTHING flat about it.....Martinsville IS flat.....  8)

Nationwide is start'n up here in a few....   ;D  ;D  ;D

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2528 on: November 10, 2012, 05:25:40 PM »
Sadler's Championship hopes just disappeared due to an accident. He will be at least 10 points behind Stenhouse when the race is over today. Sadler's car looks more like a Late Model than a NNS car.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2529 on: November 10, 2012, 05:53:19 PM »

Sliced Bread WINS
Sadler's Championship hopes just disappeared due to an accident. He will be at least 10 points behind Stenhouse when the race is over today. Sadler's car looks more like a Late Model than a NNS car.

Li'l Ricky has to finish 16th or better next weekend's race at Homestead to clinch and the "Fat Lady" has NOT sang on Sadler YET but she sure is warm'n up!

2 car is 20 points behind and the 6 car might blow up on the 1st lap......   :D  :D

Pretty Li'l Girl finished 10th on the lead lap in a straight car!!!!!  8)

:o

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2530 on: November 10, 2012, 06:59:06 PM »
Great run by the 2.

I’m so damned glad Vickers is goin’ ta JGR ‘n Sadler’s goin’ ta………….. who knows, I could just giggle.

He wants to 'revive' his cup 'career.' There may be a solid start 'n park ride in his future.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2531 on: November 11, 2012, 07:28:15 AM »
Vickers is a good fit for JGR. He can be a contender for the NNS cup right from the start. Lagono has made JGR  a factor in the NNS with his victories.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2532 on: November 11, 2012, 07:33:14 AM »
He's strong in that series. I wish him the best with Penske.

Gonna go out onna limb ‘n guarantee the ‘Skins won’t lose taday.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2533 on: November 11, 2012, 07:41:00 AM »
Go RG III!   The other team from Texas are playing the Eagles, the battle for the cellar in the NFC East.  It's a shame that both teams can't lose.  Maybe Penske will add a third NNS team for him.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2534 on: November 11, 2012, 07:50:32 AM »
;D Veteran's DAY & RACE DAY...........WOW!  ;D....
Thank You to ALL Veterans!

Sadler shot his own damn self in the foot on many levels..... RCR is about the Grand Boys now on ALL Levels....  :-\  :-\  :-\
Easier ta find a job when ya HAVE ONE!  ::)  ::)  ::)
Sadler is not the best race driver but he IS a good Driver....  Good Luck on him...  ;)
Harvick is leave'n RCR too in 2014 to SHR.... is Rocket Man out or 4 cars?  ???

No One "owns" Pheonix Track so who's ta win today?.?.?.?.................... The Ol' Guy in the 55...  YES!    ;D  ;D  ;D

GO 48: seal the deal

Forgot ta say.... Donkcos vs the Panthers early today................. DC will NOT WIN eat'er.. ::)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2535 on: November 11, 2012, 10:54:58 AM »
Newman is signed thru 2013. I don't see him going anywhere, unless something unexpected opens up. The drivers on the good teams are signed up for awhile. I don't see Newman taking a step down to a second-rate team. If everyone is in place in 2014, SHR could be a 4 car team as well. Harvick will need a number for his new ride and will Bud continue as a sponsor for RCR?

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2536 on: November 11, 2012, 11:02:19 AM »
Newman is signed thru 2013. I don't see him going anywhere, unless something unexpected opens up. The drivers on the good teams are signed up for awhile. I don't see Newman taking a step down to a second-rate team. If everyone is in place in 2014, SHR could be a 4 car team as well. Harvick will need a number for his new ride and will Bud continue as a sponsor for RCR?

TLD....You said Rocket Man is signed w/SHR 'till 2013 what 'bout 2014 & beyond?.... Happy is w/RCR 'till end of 2013..... Bud Follow Happy to SHR?  ???  ???  ???  ???

???  ??? WWTSD  ???  ???

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2537 on: November 11, 2012, 11:15:38 AM »
Right now Newman is only signed through 2013, I think he will resign with SHR after the season is over. Him and Tony are good friends off the track as well. The Bud sponsorship will be interesting to see what happens.  I am sure that RCR is planning on both the grandkids moving up to Cup series, and they will need sponsors. The oldest grandkiid will prolly get Harvick's car when he leaves. This brings up another question? Will the # 3 reappear in the Cup series?

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2538 on: November 11, 2012, 01:26:49 PM »
I've said many many times that RCR is about those Grand Boys as Bowyer-Sadler-now Harvick move on....Menard or Burton next?

Paul has his OWN sponsership!  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

As for Tony & Ryan be'n friends.....  Business is Business......   ::)  ::)

???  ??? WWTSD  ???  ???

As far as bring'n back the #3...... Way too many SACRILEGE's have been thrown down our throats lately....Yes within next three years....  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2539 on: November 11, 2012, 02:54:54 PM »
The grand kids are running the #3 in the Truck and NNS, I guess the Cup series is the next step? One of the grand-kids, prolly Austin, is scheduled to drive the #33 car in the 2013 Daytona 500.  They are supposed to have Cheerios as a sponsor on the #31 next year and Paul has his own sponsor where ever he goes.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com