Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1297065 times)

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #2500 on: November 04, 2012, 08:21:52 AM »
;D RACE DAY @ TX.. Shoot'n Six Guns-Cowboy Hats 'n a Boot Trophy ;D

{Sprint must be Vextel in Texas}

Dang it if Elliott didn't let Li'l Ricky get in front of 'em in the standings by an extra win tiebreaker...  TWO RACES 2-GO...  :o
Pretty Li'l Girl finished top 10... ;). ;) :-*. :-*... the other one broked her shifter.....early  :-\

8)  8)  The Pick in on the POLE!  8)  8) but I think it's JR's second WIN taday....  ;D

GO 88
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2501 on: November 04, 2012, 08:28:52 AM »
Missed most the Busch race. Don’t see the grand kids that often ‘n there’s a couple more late model races comin’ up.

Saw Stenhouse back runin’ in the teens. Sadler third ‘n Harvick let ‘im lead a lap. Looked at the results ‘n it weren’t that way. Blaney continues to impress.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2502 on: November 04, 2012, 08:44:38 AM »
P.S.

Forgot to mention.....
The Panthers vs Redskins game today......  GO Panthers......can't afford the outcome of the streak.... :o

Donkcos at Bengals.....

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

Advertising

« Reply #2503 on: Today at 04:35:54 PM »

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #2503 on: November 04, 2012, 10:49:54 AM »
Congrats to Harvick last night in the Nationwide race. He had the besty car most of the night. I think it's a two horse race for the Nationwide championship, Stenhouse and Sadler.  The weather will be nice today for the Cup race. I didn't watch much of the race, I was keeping up with Oklahoma State vs Kansas State and LSU vs Bama. Arcey, We will be watchin' the Skins today if it is playing up here. The Falcons are playing the other team in Texas. Some folks around here are actually picking them to upset the Falcons. I don't think that will happen.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2504 on: November 04, 2012, 11:13:29 AM »
The throwback uniforms are right snazzy. Helmets look kinda like leather. Hope ya enjoy the game.

The talkin' heads 'n disembodied voices been fan boyin' the team from Texas. Most of 'em are takin' the 'Skins - that bothers me. Reckon we'll see on both. Gotta remember ta check on the on the race now 'n again.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2505 on: November 04, 2012, 03:40:52 PM »
It's a 2 car race at the moment, #2 and #48, still a lot of laps left.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #2506 on: November 04, 2012, 07:41:06 PM »
Brownies managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory again today. Getting REAL disgusting ::) :-\
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2507 on: November 04, 2012, 07:42:57 PM »
;D The PICK winssss....  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

It's a 2 car race at the moment, #2 and #48, still a lot of laps left.

NO LAPs  Left..... BUT STILL a two car race with two RACES left.......GO 48

What about that CHEAT'n 48 Team.....   ::)  ::)  ::)

Looks like Panthers lead the whole game... Carolina 21 & DC 13  8)  8)  8) Bye Bye Barry....Hello Mitt...  ;D  ;D  ;D
Donkcos put a spank'n on the striped kittens.... :D  :D  :D

NASCAR.......Everyone plays at Pheonix next weekend...  8)  8)  8)  8)

GO 48

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2508 on: November 04, 2012, 10:57:36 PM »
Steelers bagged another one.  Heck folks thought they was losin'.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2509 on: November 05, 2012, 05:25:28 AM »
Took a total team effort by the 'Skins. Ya don't win in the game puttin' 13 points up. Told ya it bothered me when the hypers was speakin' in glowin' terms.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2510 on: November 05, 2012, 05:55:47 AM »
They just couldn't seem to get untracked.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2511 on: November 06, 2012, 09:09:26 AM »
Sonny Jurgensen  said it best, The ‘Skins hate the current losin’ team from Texas. They despise the eagles (lower case intended) but simply strongly dislike the Giants.

That said, the eagle-whoever whut came up with flattenin’ a player in the end zone onna kick ‘n havin’ that player pop up ‘n wait for a lateral is a freakin’ genius. Too bad it weren’t a lateral tho. No score - no six.

Never seen that before. Now that it’s been done kinda doubt we’ll ever see it again………..

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2512 on: November 06, 2012, 10:04:07 AM »
I predicted an 8-8 season for the Cowboys, when the season began. I think I may have given them too much credit. Jerry got locked out of the locker room on Sunday,  That's funny!  He needs to "fire" himself as General Manager. We are hearing rumors that Sean Payton may come back to the coaching staff. If they keep losing, maybe they will get the Number One draft pick. I know that it would be too much to ask, but, they need a replacement at QB, right now.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2513 on: November 06, 2012, 06:23:38 PM »
Locked out. Damn. Maybe spare keys’ll sell as well as “Jerry Wipes” did………………………

Wonder if ole Jerry’ll invite Dan, Mike ‘n the ‘Skins o’er ta his place ta watch the playoffs on his big screens.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2514 on: November 06, 2012, 07:47:31 PM »
8) RACE DAY for OUR Country!   8)

ROOT'n for the AMERICAN!

;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

GOD HELP US ALL....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2515 on: November 06, 2012, 11:03:34 PM »
Arcey, The local TV stations are really making a big deal about Jerry being "locked out". He was really banging on the door, but no one would let him in. That's just too funny. He made a commercial for Papa John's Pizza, in which he tried to "rap". It was terrible. It almost made me quit buying Papa John's Pizza.  Jerry don't realize that he is one of the main reasons that they can't win.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2516 on: November 07, 2012, 05:17:53 AM »
Ain’t seen the Papa John’s thing. Don’t suppose I’m likely to. They’re the official pizza of the Redskins also. Reckon they could get decent discounts for the play offs/Super Bowl watchin’ party. Be right funny ta lock ole Jerry ‘n Dan outta that’n too.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2517 on: November 07, 2012, 06:43:39 AM »
Arcey, I really hope you don't have to endure Jerry's commercial, it's really bad. I would have like to have a camera shot of Jerry banging on the locker room door.  Maybe folks were tryin' to tell him sumthin'. I read where Coulter will drive a truck for KBM next year and Vickers will drive for JGR in the Nationwide series. I thought that Sadler was moving to JGR and drive a Nationwide car.  Vickers is a good fit for JGR. He will be competitive in their equipment.

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 114
« Reply #2518 on: November 07, 2012, 06:57:00 AM »
Here ya go.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2519 on: November 07, 2012, 07:32:10 AM »
Slim, Thanks for sharing that musical moment with all of us. I would hate for the viewing public to miss that musical experience.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com